• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then what would you remotely propose he would do in character? The only thing he's done in a fight was that BFR move. The only other mention of combat he's done is taking on other Kingpins and it hasn't been shown even what he did there so we wouldn't realistically what he'd do otherwise. Also, him being bored was stated to be in relation of watching things unfold and **** around, he has not implied he would so such a thing in an actual combat scenario.

Undead, Demon, Devil, he's certainly one of those either way if he's in hell, so nothing changes. She gets close enough and shit goes badly for his day.

Did you remotely read the response that I detailed specifically to your last retort that answered this? Also, it's legitimately his longest range option that would help him in this fight. So unless you can justify that he'd try to go up and close like a dumbass here, then he'd do it and that's simple.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Except he doesn't...?
Have any of you attempted checking the profiles for like a sec? Aqua has resistance to BFR.
What she resists is forcibly being teleported, not yeeted into a portal. Those are two very clear different aspects.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Literally the first thing he did when a dude tried to fight him.
He did that because he was in the middle of a song and the dude interupted him. Also Alastor has the same distance problem becuase she can't be located based on one of her abilities.

Actively forcing a person to be teleported and simply making a portal that they fall in are two vastly different things.

What is she even resisting to begin with? Falling?

Inverted Tempest said:
Did you remotely read the response that I detailed specifically to your last retort that answered this? Also, it's legitimately his longest range option that would help him in this fight. So unless you can justify that he'd try to go up and close like a dumbass here, then he'd do it and that's simple.
A. Didn't I was writing another respounce to someone else I think

B. He's only done his BFR attack thing as a reaction to another oponent and it's clear from the general degenerates who live in hell and him not insta murdering them that he wouldn't go strieght for the kill

Why does that matter? All that put him into was a combat situation from where there initially wasn't one. This isn't a point to debunk him leading with BFR, especially since he wasn't even acting of his normal character despite the interruption from what I can recall.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I can't personally see that as different in the slightest except for movement being involved in one.
I honestly, don't understand how to make it clear in that case.

Aqua resists someone actively forcing her body to be teleported somewhere, no different from getting your soul Yeeted out of your body, because this is Hax that affects you

Creating a portal doesn't constitute this, you're creating a portal to another place, that isn't even Hax so much as it is a form of transportation

There is literally nothing to resist, you are going placebto place through a portal, and it isn't directly affecting you.

So again, if a portal is created underneath, what is she resisting?

So Aqua starts speaking to him like she did with Vanir?

I want to point out that Aqua wouldn't waste time talking to a devil. Discounting the dungeon (in which Vanir was using Darkness's body), literally every single time Vanir and Aqua have met Aqua instantly threw Sacred Highness Exorcism at him without question. Vanir's stated this is baically their routine at this point. This also applies to the penguin demon.

Inverted Tempest said:
Why does that matter? All that put him into was a combat situation from where there initially wasn't one. This isn't a point to debunk him leading with BFR, especially since he wasn't even acting of his normal character despite the interruption from what I can recall.
So we don't have information on how he fights and because of this I can't disprove what you're saying. I think the Burden of proof fallacy works here.

Also it was a combat sinerio, a guy was raiding their base and he let him monilogue of a bit.

I don't even know what you're trying to imply. Are you saying the Burden of Proof falls on you here and what you claimed is wrong? That would be right if so.

Also, that was because the guy said he knew who Alastor was and he was letting him talk because of that. When he got bored of what he had to say, he immediately BFR'd him. You're leaving out the context here.

No the Burden of Proof falls on you, you claim that he'd insta spam BFR. This is the claim that needs evidence, I stat that the only time he does this is after he lets his oponet talk for like 30 seconds and then do it after her attacked his base. I have evidence that he doesn't instat bfrs.

Uh, why the hell would the Burden of Proof fall on me? I already gave you the reasoning as to why he does with the example. If anything, you are Shifting the Burden of Proof because it's your burden to prove he wouldn't if there was context as to why he let the guy monologue. Not only that, you ignored the reason I gave and just restated something that was already debunked.

Opening a portal was literally the first thing he did when he was "remotely" challenged and those are some big quotations around remotely because he did the feat that got him his tier extremely casually.

JohnConquest1 said:
Opening a portal was literally the first thing he did when he was "remotely" challenged and those are some big quotations around remotely because he did the feat that got him his tier extremely casually.
No the first thing he did was let the guy monolouge for a bit and then activate his bfr

"Also, that was because the guy said he knew who Alastor was and he was letting him talk because of that. When he got bored of what he had to say, he immediately BFR'd him."

Because the guy was also someone he probablu knew he could stomp easily, remember he was watching the report that Charlie botched featuring Prentious fighting Angel Dust. It's likely he only monologued there because he knew he he was far beyond his opponent in that "fight".

He knew he had no chance of losing in that fight that's why he monologued.

Also voting Strawberry Pimp don't know why my vote isn't in the OP

Uh? We'd have to go by what we've only seen him do during combat. Snap, big hole, tentacles. In which Aqua can remove them via purification, since she should be able to smell them up close. Also, if we scale Aqua in terms of vision to a person, she should be able to see Alastor as apparently the max distance someone can see is 3 miles. Alastor also looks demonish sooo

Remind me again what is his range BFRing people with his portals?

And no, I do believe Aqua doesn't scale to humans in senses, she scales above.

DatOneWeeb said:
Uh? We'd have to go by what we've only seen him do during combat. Snap, big hole, tentacles. In which Aqua can remove them via purification, since she should be able to smell them up close. Also, if we scale Aqua in terms of vision to a person, she should be able to see Alastor as apparently the max distance someone can see is 3 miles. Alastor also looks demonish sooo
That's not taking into account that what that means by "can see someone" is talking about a black shiloutte

Why would she think to insta purify tentacles when they're not auto demonic?

Alastor looks demonish up close.

The fact that, again, she has better senses than any other normal human and used God Blow, which works on stuff that can only be exorcised, even on something that can't be exorcised...? She knows she's in a battle.

Because she's going to smell that they are from Hell and is a demon. Everyone from Hazbin Hotel is from Hell and is a demon. This monster should logically be one as well. This argument here is debatable, but once Aqua purfies the monster, would it be a stretch to say she would assume Alastor is too? Also, took a look at Aqua's profile further. She can resist BFR.

Back