• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Two idiots with fairly powerful hax battle it out to see who would win.

Aqua (Konosuba) vs Johnny Test (Johnny Test)

Goddess Aqua will be used (8-B+ version)

Base form Johnny will be used (8-B+ version as well)

Speed is equalized.

Johnny will have all of his equipment.

Both are in character.

Fight takes place in Porkbelly.

Aqua:

Johnny Test: 1 (Unkn0wn)

Inconclusive: 7 (LordGriffin, GryoNutz, The_Mysterious_Star, Spinoirr, TauanVictor, jimmy.robinson.5099, Expectro2000xxx)

wp1916940.jpg
OIP.JSitdd2cQMLve11TMGXxDAHaFO

Last edited:
Causality manip is not in character for Johnny, though I do think he would use it as a very last resort (as that's probably one of his abilities that come with his Toon Force).

What about Johnny's other abilities and his equipment?

I watched Johnny Test as a kid but didn't pay attention to a damn thing.
Never seen an episode of Konosuba.

I gotta know what they can do first

Johnny would start with his Kung Fu powers unless the opponent he's facing is equipped, bigger or stronger than him. Aqua's all of these (albeit slightly stronger), so Johnny would start off using his equipment.

As for Aqua, I'm not entirely sure. The best I can say is that she won't try to use her more powerful hax to insta-kill Johnny, as she's too incompetent to do that (Same can be said for Johnny, although to a smaller extent).

They both really never take fights seriously, and they're both pretty incompetent (especially Aqua).

This fight would be hilarious to see, though.

Is speed equal? Cause if so. I think Johnny would win via blitzing.

Both can teleport according to their profiles. But I doubt Aqua would be able to catch up with it.

I don't know both characters that well (I never watched Konosuba and never watched Johnny Test in ages) but going off what I see on other threads, could Aqua just BFR Johnny and could she just heal her wounds she receives during the fight? And could she just use her buffs to increase her strength during the fight and block a portion of Johnny's power with a spell or something? If that's in character then voting Aqua.

BFR: Johnny teleports back.

Aqua's healing: Johnny has High-low.

Buffs: Johnny can do the same with his Super Milkshake.

Blocking Johnny's attacks: Fair point, as long as Johnny doesn't use his Super Milkshake.

BFR: Johnny teleports back.

Aqua's healing: Johnny has High-low.

Buffs: Johnny can do the same with his Super Milkshake.

Blocking Johnny's attacks: Fair point, as long as Johnny doesn't use his Super Milkshake.
Would Johnny teleport in a combat situation? Normally cartoony characters don't use their abilities in combat

I might be wrong here but hasn't Johnny been incapped before?

Going off the profiles, Johnny can only use his buff once, while Aqua can use her buffs whenever she wants. Though I doubt she would spam it in character

Again, Johnny can only use the milkshake once, while Aqua can block the attacks whenever she needs to.

People used the same argument when Aqua faced SpongeBob.

Even if he has, the AP gap is too small for them to incap each other.

That buff Johnny gets is a 800% increase, so Johnny would take the AP advantage the moment he uses it.

Same as the point above.

Yeah and a buff isn't gonna save you from BFR and having a portion of your power blocked. And it's not clear if Johnny would use teleportation in a combat situation anyhow.

I'm not sure the latter scan for Johnny is even teleportation as he has different clothes on.

Actually, I don't think Aqua has BFR, only resistance to it. Blocking Johnny's power could still work though.

Johnny can rewind or pause Aqua for a limit of 5 minutes, or he can use the Mega Action Game Controller to control Aqua's movements. He also has Time Stop as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back