• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame vs Selvaria Bles (REDUX)

I actually think this might be an AP stomp

Selvaria is scaled by stomping people who stomp Baselines.

Akame Stomps people who stomp fodders that are 5 tons by moving

Well the scaling chain is a bit longer than that

Alicia (One shot Selvaria) >>> Selvaria (Impervious to any attack from any known weapon) >>> Marmota (Outclasses the Batomys in every conceivable way, only damaged by Valkyrur weaponry) >>> Batomys (Immune to AT weaponry unless already critically damaged) >>> Lupus (Literally an enhanced tank destroyer superior in every category) >>> Edelweiss (Same cannon as a Tank Destroyer) = Tank Destroyer (Obliterates heavy tanks) >>> Heavy Tank (Far superior to medium tanks) >>> Medium Tank (Far superior to light tanks) >>> Light Tank (Takes no damage from mortars) >>> Mortar (The feat calced, 0.5 tons).

Take into account that the Marmota is basically a giant moving fortress that completely dwarfs any other tank in every category

But the feat that is scaling from is .5, which is immensely below it

Where's the baseline?

Well that is the calc they scale from, since baseline High 8-C is at 2 tons it was agreed that at least Alicia and Selvaria would get an at least high 8-C rating

Iirc the Edelweiss is the first one to reach High 8-C in that scaling chain, so it would be the baseline

Bumpo (Selvaria is stronger now btw, the feat ended up being higher after i fixed the mistake that i made in the previous one)

Back