• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame vs Selvaria Bles (REDUX)

Yeah, geniuenely not seeing how she would trigger final flame now

Voting Akame for my and RK's reasons

Gargoyle One said:
Is there a reason she didn't Trigger it against Alicia? Because there's much more reason in using it then as opposed to using it if she gets a minor scratch.
She lacked the permission to do that. She would have wiped out both the Imperial and the Gallian army from the map if she used it

I highly doubt she would kill herself for a single scratch.

Expecially because she actually didn't really want to die and esitated when Maximilian asked her to do so, and she used it only after being captured to wipe out the entire Gallian Army and its General

Definitely not for the minor scratch, but when she feels her heart stopping, it's more likely.

Even more so when the powers of a Valkyria don't require them to be conscious in order to work (It's not an Alicia thing only, Riela also did that), so she most likely only need to trigger the start.

Anyway, why we are acting as if this fight is Selvaria being 100% screwed and it only hinges on wheter or not she can force an inconclusive via Final Flame? It's a factor sure, but she isn't a kamikaze

That's the forcefield made by the shield btw.

It's due to Akame's likely superiority in CQC, as we don't have really much info on Selvaria's skill in that regard aside from being trained in it, while Akame has feats of fighting and defeating highly skilled opponents even in Zero.

The forcefields might actually help her

I'm not voting for now, I'd like to be sure before that and I don't want either to lose ovo

If her heart stops, she's dead. You can't feel your heart stopping even in the main series

Partially because she doesn't really have many advantages to her other then what I ORIGINALLY thought was expirience, but apparently she hasn't fought a swordsman on her level before as Genki pointed out.

Yes, but CQC becomes a factor after you enter melee range. I'm not saying that Akame is likely to die before that obviously, but i doubt that she'd reach CQC without a scratch. She still has to travel a distance of 2 km before she can actually fight.

Gargoyle One said:
If her heart stops, she's dead. You can't feel your heart stopping even in the main series
I might be missing something obvious but it really doesn't look that way from the scan above.

Also, you don't die instantly after your heart stops. Fall unconscious shortly after, sure, but i already explained why that's unlikely to be a factor

You do absolutely die if your heart is being killed by poison

Also, can Akame outrun the explosion? Or heck even strike her again if she sees her activating it?

Kal so desperately tries to make Selvaria not lose that he argues till the thread gets closed for going nowhere

You die but you don't die faster than you can think (unless it targets the brain, but Murasame doesn't)

Supersonic+ characters definitely can't outrun something akin to a nuke exploding near them, no. And Selvaria activating her suicide attack is less noticeable in this form because the aura is always present.

Gargoyle One said:
Kal so desperately tries to make Selvaria not lose that he argues till the thread gets closed for going nowhere
Is that the part where I actually find a way to calc her high end tier 8/low end tier 7 feat to make this outdated? ovo

About enhanced senses, I guess? The explosion is still a few km of radius, so unless Akame knows what's going on beforehand, idk if she can make it.

Btw the forcefield isn't directional. It still works with attacks coming from blind sposts

Supersonic+ is absolutely fast enough to be a Few KM away

Especially if Selvaria can't stop it thus Akame starts running before Selvaria even triggers it

And Akame's reason to start running away is?

Usually people in AGK blow up themselves after being cut?

Kaltias said:
And Akame's reason to start running away is?

Usually people in AGK blow up themselves after being cut?
Reasoning:

"Oh SHIT this person is going to explode"

And yes, Bols

I'm still not understanding how extrasensory perception tells you that someone is about to explode.

@Graf

Ok

Can someone address the forcefield thing? Isn't that kind of stuff like, the most annoying thing ever for Akame?

The forcefields definitely help Selvaria, but what would be their durability? Alicia straight up ignored them when she hit her (I don't remember them being shown in that fight tho)

Kaltias said:
I'm still not understanding how extrasensory perception tells you that someone is about to explode.
IDK, Ask Bols.

Or Mera

Or Ren

Or A lot of other examples in fiction

My question

Kaltias said:
Anyway, why we are acting as if this fight is Selvaria being 100% screwed and it only hinges on wheter or not she can force an inconclusive via Final Flame? It's a factor sure, but she isn't a kamikaze
My question

Why are you acting as if Akame is 100% completely screwed and cannot under any possible circumstances avoid it?

But I'm not doing that?

I admitted above that she can avoid it if she starts running away immediately, i was just asking why she'd do it

You are debating throughout the entirety of this thread that Akame won't stop her from using the flame and are arguing that she won't run away.

Also, onto forcefield stuff, define annoying, yes it stops Murasame, no it hasn't stopped her from killing anyone.

You are debating throughout the entirety of this thread that Akame won't stop her from using the flame

That's false. I'm saying that Selvaria is more likely to use it if Akame cuts her and waits for the poison to take effect instead of simply beheading her or something.

And are arguing that she won't run away.

I'm not. I'm asking why she'd run away, because the first instinct of someone after killing someone else isn't "run away because that person is actually a nuke".

I still don't understood why a supposed Nuke is far Higher then High 8C.

And I'm saying that Selvaria isn't going to automatically recognize it's poison until after she is cut and by that point she is dead.

Also, poison is dramatic effect https://www.***********.net/akame-ga-kiru/63/36

"I'm asking why she'd run away"

And I answered, yes, ES in AGK are downright obscene

Gargoyle One said:
I still don't understood why a supposed Nuke is far Higher then High 8C.
I mean.

Becuase this is fairly obviously above High 8-C

And I answered, yes, ES in AGK are downright obscene

Yeah, that's why i stopped asking this after you explained that they do tell you "That person is a bomb, run"

Yes

Now.

Why isn't that 7B?

The mushroom cloud is exactly that of a Hiroshima bomb and the one in Nagasaki.

Also, you said "I'm still not seeing how Extrasensory Perception tells you to run from an explosion" despite me literally saying an example of her running from an explosion, and then silence afterwards, so I'm not really sure how I am supposed to take that.

The nukes of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were 15 and 21 kilotons respectively. Nowhere near 7-B.

And it's because we don't assume that nuke explosions are comparable to real life nukes if they can be measured (Which is the case here, it just needs a ton of work and i don't feel like doing that

I was reffering to the mushroom cloud but okay.

So....

Until then we have no idea how big the radius of the explosion is and if it does get calced and give higher results the match can be outdated....

Idk how to calc it based on that (And it would require the same amount of work anyway)

Radius of the cloud, how high it is, its rough but it's better then Far Higher then building level

Also edit

You see, that requires me to scale the size of Ghirlandaio, which is the complicated part (More like long and boring than complicated).

All i can tell you is that the fortress itself has a radius of over 1800 m, because it's > the maximum range of a sniper rifle that can shoot this far

I'm not getting what makes this outdated?

Kaltias said:
I'm not getting what makes this outdated?
I just said it, assuming the explosion eventually does get calced depending on the results Akame can't run away from it

I doubt so. If she has reasons to run away immediately (Aka extrasensory perception), she only needs a few seconds to be several km away.

Several KM may or may not be enough depending on the explosion

That's assuming it's like 7A or so and just guessing it's likely not that high

Back