• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can't believe I actually watched all that, it was really nostalgic.

Like I said though, nothing impressive enough to be applied here. Most of it was him actually dodging, his opponents equipment having weaknesses or faults that could be exploited and finally gag scenes reliant on faulty equipment once again which requires specific scenario and characters to be around let's be honest, a snowball isn't gonna ricochet off trees in a normal fiction and they didn't even try to dodge the final one. None of this points to something that would actually help him in this battle against Akame like having her trip & sword flying outta her hands (massively unlikely to ever happen) or some miracle where he dodges an attack he shouldn't be able to by a hair's breadth

Can't believe I actually watched all that, it was really nostalgic.
You make it seem like it was a bad thing lol.

Like I said though, nothing impressive enough to be applied here. Most of it was him actually dodging, his opponents equipment having weaknesses or faults that could be exploited and finally gag scenes reliant on faulty equipment once again which requires specific scenario and characters to be around
Ngl, it kinda feels like you're nitpicking the scenes a bit. All of those things that happened (except the part where Johnny throws the snowball) were all done by accident. For example, Brain Freezer emphasizing the fact that now his machine when it's Johnny's time to win is an example of Johnny getting lucky. Also, the last justification (look on Johnny's profile), where Johnny survives an attack that was meant to kill him, is arguably the best one. I'm not saying that if Johnny were to get cut by Akame's sword that he'd magically survive, but I think you get the point.

Is Johnny getting lucky every single time? No. I said that already. But his luck is more than good enough to survive some Akame's attacks for long enough, and it's good enough to buy Johnny some time to realize he'd have to use his AOE attacks (the ones he uses off the bat and spams btw), in order to destroy the environment so he can have the advantage of fighting in the open.

Last edited:
You make it seem like it was a bad thing lol.
Nah, normally I don't have the patience to check out everything. By nostalgic I meant it in a good way. Johnny test was among the good shows back when CN was CN. It's been years since I last saw it
Ngl, it kinda feels like you're nitpicking the scenes a bit.
I admit I am as his luck is taking advantage of his opponents flaws.
the ones he uses off the bat and spams btw), in order to destroy the environment
Won't he get caught in it?

Won't he get caught in it?
Nope. He's the one delivering the move, so he won't be harmed by it, though I will admit that it's best if Johnny does the AOE attacks while in the air (he can fly), as he might get hit with some debris due to the powerful winds, though that's something Johnny doesn't need to worry about too much.

Alright, now that this takes place in a forest, Akame can use her stealth much easier.

However, even if Akame is able to close the distance, she'd still have to worry about Johnny's teleportation and supernatural luck, the latter she'll likely have no counter to other than hoping Johnny gets unlucky.

Also, Johnny can just use his massive AOE, whether it's his Power Poots or Hurricane Hands, to completely destroy the area around so he'll have a much easier time fighting Akame.

I think the only way Akame can win this fight is if she finishes the fight as quickly as possible, because while she has a very notable skill and intelligence advantage, Johnny isn't a slouch in either category (specifically his intelligence), and he'll definitely realize that Akame is using the environment to her advantage, and it won't take long for Johnny to find ways to force Akame to fight out in the open, where he'll hold the advantage.
Going Johnny for this

I'm not really confident on my knowledge of the degree of Johnny super natural luck but if we follow the 7/10

Then 3/10 the moment akame get close he dies
Then the other 7 can go both way depending on what scenario can happen as multiple successful attempt would increase the probability of her actually landing a hit

I'm not really confident on my knowledge of the degree of Johnny super natural luck but if we follow the 7/10

Then 3/10 the moment akame get close he dies
Then the other 7 can go both way depending on what scenario can happen as multiple successful attempt would increase the probability of her actually landing a hit
So what's your verdict?

Going Whipcrack Soundeffects FRA, his range means that Akame is gonna have one hell of a time getting in close and if Johnny spams Power Poots, he'll be able to light the Forest of Wonders ablaze since it counts as Fire Manipulation which could make things harder for Akame as the trees burn down, preventing her from reaching Johnny as he'll be in the air.

While I do feel like Akame could gets some wins, overall, I see Johnny able to score more wins in comparison if he utilize his AoE long-ranged attacks (which would destroy the environment and ruin potential hiding places), Teleportation to constantly keep out of Akame’s range and Telepathy (or Clairvoyance) to keep track of Akame’s location.

Not to mention, Johnny looks like he has the better stamina of the two.

Honestly, Akame’s would have done a lot better if only she has more range

So I vote for Johnny for now

I just wanna point out how Akame survived Bols self destruct attack back in the Canyon and was capable of fighting the Jaegers even without much environment to maneuver and take advantage of. So Johnny using his wide-ranged AOE may not work as great as it does unless he spams it

I just wanna point out how Akame survived Bols self destruct attack back in the Canyon and was capable of fighting the Jaegers even without much environment to maneuver and take advantage of
I need more context to this, because Johnny can dish out city-wide tornadoes (Hurricane Hands) and city-wide explosions (Power Poots), which from what I can remember from Akame Ga Kill (haven't watched it in a lil minute), isn't something Akame has went up against. You also gotta add in the other advantages Johnny.

Once again, I'd like some context to this.

So Johnny using his wide-ranged AOE may not work as great as it does unless he spams it
That's quite literally what he does lol. He opens with his Hurricane Hands and his Power Poots.

I need more context to this, because Johnny can dish out city-wide tornadoes (Hurricane Hands) and city-wide explosions (Power Poots), which from what I can remember from Akame Ga Kill (haven't watched it in a lil minute), isn't something Akame has went up against. You also gotta add in the other advantages Johnny.

Once again, I'd like some context to this.
She survived the self-destructive attack due to Leone using a riot shield to protect Akame and herself (Chapter 32 iirc)

She survived the self-destructive attack due to Leone using a riot shield to protect Akame and herself (Chapter 32 iirc)
Ah. Okay then.

Don't know how this would help Akame deal with Johnny's AOE attacks, especially since Leone isn't here to save her.

I honestly think She can still use her stealth to catch Johnny off guard due to the delays in his clairvoyance. So put me down for Incon.

Back