• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also I think this match is pretty useless now that I think about it since Sasuke is gonna get upgraded... : (

Ok so looking over both profiles and from the knowledge I have to the characters I’d have to give it to Sasuke.

My reasoning is Sasuke has more viable counters and plays than Akame does.

Akame’s win con is pretty easy in that she just needs one cut of any size and she wins.

Sasuke’s most viable win con is his genjutsu of which all he needs is a glance and he wins.

The distinction is that Sasuke has better counters to Akame’s moves of attacks. While Akame has none besides simply avoiding eye contact.

For one Sasuke has moves that specifically make it so getting in close to him isn’t viable, like his Chidori stream. He can spam long range fire jutsu. As others pointed out as well that even if he is cut he could possibly escape using the same Orochimaru technique…

And while Akame does have an AP advantage, that’s only against base Sasuke. His CSM1 and CSM2 amp his own AP quite considerably which can easily mitigate that gap as well as Sasuke having other high powered one shotting moves like Kirin at his disposal as well.

All that and the fact that Sasuke should naturally have a better time reading Akame’s moves thanks to the sharingan seems more likely than not a win for him.

Not as much as you think. Aka me has dealt with precog that functions the same as the sharingan's
Big difference is that when she was fighting Zank, she outclassed him in strength and more importantly, speed. One of which she doesn’t have here and the other is an advantage relative to Sasuke’s other forms. So her method of taking out Zank isn’t nearly as applicable as it is for Sasuke here since she can’t just outsoeed and overpower him like she did with Zank.

Zank also outright engaged in a close quarter sword fight with Akame which Sasuke doesn’t have to do. At all. Since he has multiple ways of keeping his distance and implementing genjutsu.
He doesn't know about Murasame so he won't attempt to do this immediately as it uses a lot of chairs.
Fair point. But like I said Sasuke never has to really let her get close to him.

Big difference is that when she was fighting Zank, she outclassed him in strength and more importantly, speed. One of which she doesn’t have here and the other is an advantage relative to Sasuke’s other forms. So her method of taking out Zank isn’t nearly as applicable as it is for Sasuke here since she can’t just outsoeed and overpower him like she did with Zank.
Umm, no? There was never any mention of akame outclassing zank in pure stats. She just surpassed him in skill, mentality, technique. She broke his weapon by letting him approach thinking she couldn't kill the person she loves.

Umm, no? There was never any mention of akame outclassing zank in pure stats. She just surpassed him in skill, mentality, technique. She broke his weapon by letting him approach thinking she couldn't kill the person she loves.
Literally not true.

“just because he can read my mind doesn’t mean he can keep up with my movements.”

Zank then comments about Akame not just having great speed but great strength as well to the point of shattering Zank’s blades.

Literally not true.

“just because he can read my mind doesn’t mean he can keep up with my movements.”

Zank then comments about Akame not just having great speed but great strength as well to the point of shattering Zank’s blades.
This is akame view. Zank only complimented her speed and said she also has impressive arm strength. He never said he was outclassed.

She was able to shatter the blades because she had previously baited him into attacking her when she saw kurome. She cracked his blades then.

This is akame view. Zank only complimented her speed and said she also has impressive arm strength. He never said he was outclassed.

She was able to shatter the blades because she had previously baited him into attacking her when she saw kurome. She cracked his blades then.
Which means her go to plan with dealing with a character that can read her movements is to try and out speed and out strength then, something she can’t do with Sasuke here. This is also not true, since Akame directly comments about how the only reason he was able to keep up with her was due to him reading her mind. Hence why she tried to clear it from any thoughts. So Zank’s muscle readings are helping him keep up with Akame despite him being slower than her regularly. This does not apply to Sasuke here so in this instance, the sharingan will only aid in making Sasuke move and react faster and before Akame does since he doesn’t need to use his sharingan to match Akame’s speed, he can use it to go ahead of her.

That is proving she has higher strength tho. Directly by feats supported by Zank’s own statement. Zank was charging right at her with both of his arms and blades up, and she only used one arm to strike against both of Zank’s guarded blades. Her cracking the blade and then the direct sequence of her shatter both of them is a feat of pure outstrengthing him since he was matching her blow for blow.

This is also not true, since Akame directly comments about how the only reason he was able to keep up with her was due to him reading her mind. Hence why she tried to clear it from any thoughts.
😐😐nah, you're literally capping at this point. Zank mentioned how having murasame was an unfair advantage and she says its balanced that way since her thoughts are being read.

😐😐nah, you're literally capping at this point. Zank mentioned how having murasame was an unfair advantage and she says its balanced that way since her thoughts are being read.
Dawg what? She literally said it. She was faster and stronger than Zank, which is how she countered his future sight. That’s how the fight played out. The fact that Zank was able to clearly match her despite being outstatted means his future sight worked just fine on her. So Sasuke’s sharingan should do even better considering she doesn’t outstat him in the ways she did Zank.

Back