• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
The WWE purge CRT is taking its sweet ass time to conclude, so I feel like going back to my old roots by making a random JT match. I thought this one would be pretty cool to do ig, mainly because these two are named after the show they're in.

Johnny Test (Johnny Test) vs Akame (Akame Ga KIll!)

7-A keys will be used for each character.

All equipment for Johnny will be restricted, unless he needs them to make it fair (highly doubt it).

Both start 75 meters away from each other.

Speed is equalized (obviously).

Fight takes place in the Forest of Wonders.

Johnny Test: 8 (Tempest, Random, Bruhtelho, Doggo, Kisaragi, Kobster, Kachon, Super)

Akame: 2 (Tatsumi, Crop)

Inconclusive: 1 (Arnold)

giphy.gif
johnny-test-strong.gif

Last edited:
As for AP...

Akame: 501.525 Megatons (that's what @KobsterHope07 told me)

Johnny: 200 Megatons

A ~2.51x AP advantage for assassin girl. Noticeable, but nothing too significant.

ok so Johnny isn't aware of Akame's one-hit cursed blade

Is the hurricane's hand still part of his body while it's being shot out?

Johnny not being aware of what Akame's blade is capable of might lead him to lose here.

what can he do to avoid that

Ok so Akame is definitely more skilled than Johnny.
But Johnny has the range advantage. He also (from what I remember) is a range spammer in character.
Akame is also incredibly acrobatic and agile, so I think she wouldn't have too much trouble avoiding his attacks, until he pulls out his AoE, which she has little to no chance of dodging.

I'll be following this

ok so Johnny isn't aware of Akame's one-hit cursed blade
Nope.

Is the hurricane's hand still part of his body while it's being shot out?
It depends on what variant he uses.

This variant right here is by far the most destructive, and it has the most AOE (city-wide tornadoes go brrrr), so if Johnny wants to inflict the most damage without worrying about Akame avoiding it, using this variant of his HH is his best bet. This is also the variant he'll use in character the most, so good luck to Akame.

The only time where it makes sense for Johnny to use his other variants is when Akame (somehow) finds a way to circumvent his strongest variant.

what can he do to avoid that
He actually has many ways to avoid this.

1. Keep his distance. Johnny in this key is a ranged fighter, so if Akame, someone with only extended melee range, is fighting someone with at least several kilometers worth of range and can fly, it's safe to say that trying to get a clean hit on him is going to be tough.

2. Teleportation. Johnny spams his teleportation ability in this key, so if Akame ever found a way to get close to Johnny and tries to cut him with her blade, Johnny can teleport out of harms way. Here are some examples of how the teleportation works. He can also teleport other to any desired location, so BFR is potentially an option. As for his range, he can teleport as far as space, so this'll make Johnny even harder to hit.

3. Supernatural Luck. Now compared to others on the wiki with this ability, Johnny's isn't all that great, or consistent. However, Supernatural Luck is still Supernatural Luck, and Johnny can get abnormally lucky (check out his justifications for having the ability). While it's not as consistent as other supernaturally lucky characters, if Johnny were to give Akame 10 free hits, she'd probably miss 6 or so of them because of Johnny's luck.

At 4Km apart how does he get past stealth mastery? I doubt he’ll see her coming before teleporting.

Oh shit-

I keep on forgetting to set a distance.

What starting distance would be the most fair for each character?

I mean there is a reason why 4Km is treated as fair under sba for those with massive range

I'll set the starting distance at 75 meters.

bruh

Oh and to refute this, Johnny can use his Clairvoyance (it's listed as Telepathy, but it needs to be changed in a CRT) to detect where Akame is at.

I mean, it does help but it also requires concentration, which doesn't seem very combat efficient due to its litttle delay, so she can just exploit it like she did Esdeath to catch her off guard despite her being able to sense Akame.

I mean, it does help but it also requires concentration, which doesn't seem very combat efficient due to its litttle delay, so she can just exploit it like she did Esdeath to catch her off guard despite her being able to sense Akame.
I mean, fair enough ig, but why would she go stealth mode in plain sight of Johnny?

I think she did it against Esdeath. Otherwise I don’t see why she won’t do it eventually, especially when Johnny gives her trouble.

She probably won’t until she assessed how dangerous her opponent is.
If that's the case, then I'm confident in saying that Johnny will have the automatic upper hand due to the massive range advantage, as well as his ability to keep his distance from Akame, whether it's his ability to fly or teleport, or just him getting very lucky.

Akame will definitely kill him from the first chance she gets. Out of nearly anyone in the night raid Akame is probably the biggest sociopath.

Change the location
To what?

Akame will definitely kill him from the first chance she gets. Out of nearly anyone in the night raid Akame is probably the biggest sociopath.
Going for the kill off the bat is nice and dandy, but what about all of the other stuff I mentioned Johnny has going for him?

He actually has many ways to avoid this.

1. Keep his distance. Johnny in this key is a ranged fighter, so if Akame, someone with only extended melee range, is fighting someone with at least several kilometers worth of range and can fly, it's safe to say that trying to get a clean hit on him is going to be tough.

2. Teleportation. Johnny spams his teleportation ability in this key, so if Akame ever found a way to get close to Johnny and tries to cut him with her blade, Johnny can teleport out of harms way. Here are some examples of how the teleportation works. He can also teleport other to any desired location, so BFR is potentially an option. As for his range, he can teleport as far as space, so this'll make Johnny even harder to hit.

3. Supernatural Luck. Now compared to others on the wiki with this ability, Johnny's isn't all that great, or consistent. However, Supernatural Luck is still Supernatural Luck, and Johnny can get abnormally lucky (check out his justifications for having the ability). While it's not as consistent as other supernaturally lucky characters, if Johnny were to give Akame 10 free hits, she'd probably miss 6 or so of them because of Johnny's luck.

Link for grassy plains doesn't work for me

But I'd personally choose a more foresty area. So that Akame can still hide and use her stealth to her best.

Johnny can still fly and even just destroy the area around him with his AoE, so I think it's fair game to change it to a forest

Alright, now that this takes place in a forest, Akame can use her stealth much easier.

However, even if Akame is able to close the distance, she'd still have to worry about Johnny's teleportation and supernatural luck, the latter she'll likely have no counter to other than hoping Johnny gets unlucky.

Also, Johnny can just use his massive AOE, whether it's his Power Poots or Hurricane Hands, to completely destroy the area around so he'll have a much easier time fighting Akame.

I think the only way Akame can win this fight is if she finishes the fight as quickly as possible, because while she has a very notable skill and intelligence advantage, Johnny isn't a slouch in either category (specifically his intelligence), and he'll definitely realize that Akame is using the environment to her advantage, and it won't take long for Johnny to find ways to force Akame to fight out in the open, where he'll hold the advantage.

Alright, now that this takes place in a forest, Akame can use her stealth much easier.

However, even if Akame is able to close the distance, she'd still have to worry about Johnny's teleportation and supernatural luck, the latter she'll likely have no counter to other than hoping Johnny gets unlucky.

Also, Johnny can just use his massive AOE, whether it's his Power Poots or Hurricane Hands, to completely destroy the area around so he'll have a much easier time fighting Akame.

I think the only way Akame can win this fight is if she finishes the fight as quickly as possible, because while she has a very notable skill and intelligence advantage, Johnny isn't a slouch in either category (specifically his intelligence), and he'll definitely realize that Akame is using the environment to her advantage, and it won't take long for Johnny to find ways to force Akame to fight out in the open, where he'll hold the advantage.
I think I'm going for Johnny because of these reasons.

Basically, it comes down to Johnny's range/AOE, Teleportation, and Supernatural Luck overwhelming Akame, who has to finish the fight as quickly as possible in order to win, which the odds of happening are pretty low.

Akame definitely has the disadvantage here with her lack of range. Her usually strategy of dealing with long ranged attackers won't work since Johnny's long attacks are AoE via Power Poots or Hurricane Hands and he has Teleportation to get away if she comes close.

If the fights last long enough, Akame could start to be able to predict Johnny's teleportation similar to how she predicted Mera's movements despite having no clues in where she has gone.

Akame could use stealth to her advantage to get the drop on Johnny but if he uses his Telepathy (although it looks more like Clairvoyance), he can pinpoint her location, although Johnny has to concentrate to use it so if Akame pressure him and is constantly on the move, it probably won't be as effective.

So, if Johnny could keep his distance throughout the whole fight, he can win. If he tries to go close range and within range, she is cutting him down, especially with her Analytical Prediction if she could possibly predict Johnny's Teleportation

One where she can make use of her stealth better I guess and not some open field.
Fight now takes place in the Forest of Wonders.
Oh, that's good enough.
Not gonna happen. Johnny won't even notice her existence. Akame can hide her presence completely from even the likes of Esdeath. He won't be getting a chance to TP anywhere. His supernatural luck doesn't seem impressive enough to actually put Akame at disadvantage. She's performed assassinations enough and avoids even the slightest mistakes. Her strikes are so accurate she can continuously attack the same spot on a opponents armor in a fight where they're constantly moving around in an area similar to this. The fact she also only needs a paper cut/graze from Murasame to kill him is the deciding factor here

His supernatural luck doesn't seem impressive enough to actually put Akame at disadvantage. She's performed assassinations enough and avoids even the slightest mistakes. Her strikes are so accurate she can continuously attack the same spot on a opponents armor in a fight where they're constantly moving around in an area similar to this. The fact she also only needs a paper cut/graze from Murasame to kill him is the deciding factor here
Johnny's quite literally survived attacks that he didn't even notice were coming by sheer luck alone. What makes this so different?

Just realized that Johnny's Supernatural Luck doesn't give the links to the Dark Vegan luck feats, which is weird.

Hold on. I can probably find them somewhere.

Back