• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

V999

He/Him
Akame Ga Kill VS Naruto

• Speed are equalized
• Both are 7-B
• EOS Akame is used
• Akame is 33.43 megatons
• Hidan is 53.15 megatons

Akame : 8 (@Popted2, @Arnoldstone18, @Tatsumi504, @Doggo, @V999, @Peppersalt43, @KobsterHope07, @DemonicDude)

Hidan :

Inconclusive :

images

images

Last edited:
Yes you are right, but hidan is also quite fast in parrying some of Kakashi attacks
Like this
b0d9d39d6f5da6b9719b110b3e9da23a.gif

and hidan attack range is also quite far
af81ba5c7bdd5fa737f8aa4e66f86bd4c6bb57d6_00.gif

Last edited:
so i vote Akame

Hidan except the Jashin tecnique wich he won't be able to utilize to Akame, he doesn't seem to have other special tecniques, wich he has to rely on Close combat wich, as explained above Akame just need to graze him to kill him

and while he has the ap advantage, is not that much, and Akame can predict his movements and utilize words to either distratc or made Hidan furious wich will make his patterns more predictable and Akame will then be able to land fatal blows

so i vote Akame

Hidan except the Jashin tecnique wich he won't be able to utilize to Akame, he doesn't seem to have other special tecniques, wich he has to rely on Close combat wich, as explained above Akame just need to graze him to kill him

and while he has the ap advantage, is not that much, and Akame can predict his movements and utilize words to either distratc or made Hidan furious wich will make his patterns more predictable and Akame will then be able to land fatal blows
Yeah I agree with your opinion, Akame FRA

Yeah, there isn’t much to be said that Popted haven’t said. While Hidan is good (Although I think Akame is more skilled imo), he is not that good to avoid an attack from Akame and without pre-knowledge of her blade’s ability, he will succumb sooner than later.

Akame‘s fighting style revolve around her agility and avoiding attacks as best as possible. And with her power of observation and experience, she will choose the path with the highest possibility of success for her.

So for now, I vote for red eye killer girl FRA

Although, I am curious if Akame was to slashed Hidan in his special ritual circle, would she be afflicted with her own curse in return even though it probably kill her since her Trump Card revolve around using that same curse to strengthen herself

Yeah, there isn’t much to be said that Popted haven’t said. While Hidan is good (Although I think Akame is more skilled imo), he is not that good to avoid an attack from Akame and without pre-knowledge of her blade’s ability, he will succumb sooner than later.

Akame‘s fighting style revolve around her agility and avoiding attacks as best as possible. And with her power of observation and experience, she will choose the path with the highest possibility of success for her.

So for now, I vote for red eye killer girl FRA

Although, I am curious if Akame was to slashed Hidan in his special ritual circle, would she be afflicted with her own curse in return even though it probably kill her since her Trump Card revolve around using that same curse to strengthen herself
thanks for arguing for Akame Kob,

also i have no idea what would happen in that situation

If Akame did slash Hidan in his Jashin Circle she'd probably be fine I don't think it would activate her trump card either though. Muramasa can only affect one soul at a time which is why she can stab Tyrant and not kill Tatsumi, and her trump card is only activated by her "discarding her humanity to do it" which needed to be a conscious choice.

the Jashin Technique links the two people but it's not on the level of linking their souls(at least we aren't told that it is.) so it would probably be another Tyrant situation where Hidan would get poisoned and it wouldn't be able to affect Akame since it can only work on one person at a time. If anything she'll just take the damage of the cut.

Hidan definitely has the tools to win with clones, shapeshifting, Jashin circle, etc. but he's not just not that smart. They're probably comparable in combat skills but it's also very in-character for Hidan to try taking a hit or two since he's immortal. Not really sure if the curse would work because of that immortality but there's also nothing that implies it wouldn't work I guess.

You'd have to make guesswork on the limits of Hidan's immortality to stop Muramasa from one-tapping him.

So yeah Akame wins off of being far more efficient.

If Akame did slash Hidan in his Jashin Circle she'd probably be fine I don't think it would activate her trump card either though. Muramasa can only affect one soul at a time which is why she can stab Tyrant and not kill Tatsumi, and her trump card is only activated by her "discarding her humanity to do it" which needed to be a conscious choice.

the Jashin Technique links the two people but it's not on the level of linking their souls(at least we aren't told that it is.) so it would probably be another Tyrant situation where Hidan would get poisoned and it wouldn't be able to affect Akame since it can only work on one person at a time. If anything she'll just take the damage of the cut.
thanks for answering Kob curiosity question
Hidan definitely has the tools to win with clones, shapeshifting, Jashin circle, etc. but he's not just not that smart. They're probably comparable in combat skills but it's also very in-character for Hidan to try taking a hit or two since he's immortal. Not really sure if the curse would work because of that immortality but there's also nothing that implies it wouldn't work I guess.

You'd have to make guesswork on the limits of Hidan's immortality to stop Muramasa from one-tapping him.

So yeah Akame wins off of being far more efficient.
well at the worst if Murasame doesn't one tap him, Hidan will be condamned to live with Murasame curse, constantly feeling pain from every part of his body for all the eternity, sucks to be him

i have to guess you have read the manga right? that's great! its honestly a joy and refreshing to see a comrade here

Wait this match is really void
There is nothing that says Akame murasame will work on hidan, in fact it will not, since Hidan has treid killing himself so many times and poison included.
Also saying Hidan will live with pain is kind of a stretch, Hidan has high pain tolerance since he literally stabs himself over and over again.
Also Akame could live with the pain of the curse just fine, I am sure Hidan can do the same.
So it is like this, nothing Akame can do to Hidan can put Hidan down, so literally all the votes are void unless akame has an ability that allows her to bypass Hidan's Immortality, which she does not.
And hidan on the other hand, just needs to draw a drop of blood from her and be done with it her also, and Hidan actually have ways of killing her, while she on the other hand has no way fo doing so, I really do not know why you would think Murasame works on Hidan, since it stops the heart, and we have see hidan stab his own heart and stilll be just fine.

Also I saw something like Akame will share the curse if Hidan was cut previously, no she wont, Hidan had his head chopped off prior to linking to asuma, we did not see asuma head fall off, so it is only the new wounds he inflicts while in the circle and not old ones that gets linked with Jashin.

thanks for answering Kob curiosity question

well at the worst if Murasame doesn't one tap him, Hidan will be condamned to live with Murasame curse, constantly feeling pain from every part of his body for all the eternity, sucks to be him

i have to guess you have read the manga right? that's great! its honestly a joy and refreshing to see a comrade here
I've read and watched both. I actually just got through an Akame Ga Kill reread a few days ago funnily enough.
Where? Pretty sure this was done with Akame's ability not Murasame. She sensed two minds/ souls and killed only one of them
the ability came from her trump card. but she still was able to choose which soul took the damage from Murasame.

Wait this match is really void
There is nothing that says Akame murasame will work on hidan, in fact it will not, since Hidan has treid killing himself so many times and poison included.
Also saying Hidan will live with pain is kind of a stretch, Hidan has high pain tolerance since he literally stabs himself over and over again.
Also Akame could live with the pain of the curse just fine, I am sure Hidan can do the same.
So it is like this, nothing Akame can do to Hidan can put Hidan down, so literally all the votes are void unless akame has an ability that allows her to bypass Hidan's Immortality, which she does not.
And hidan on the other hand, just needs to draw a drop of blood from her and be done with it her also, and Hidan actually have ways of killing her, while she on the other hand has no way fo doing so, I really do not know why you would think Murasame works on Hidan, since it stops the heart, and we have see hidan stab his own heart and stilll be just fine.

Also I saw something like Akame will share the curse if Hidan was cut previously, no she wont, Hidan had his head chopped off prior to linking to asuma, we did not see asuma head fall off, so it is only the new wounds he inflicts while in the circle and not old ones that gets linked with Jashin.
It's cursed poison and also death manipulation.
Akame can still hack him to pieces which will lead to an incap, Hidan can't reattach himself.
Hidan has shown clear signs of being in pain while stabbing himself. Akame continues to look the same and operates normally while wracked with pain from the curse which in Hinowa ga Crush has been said to be sapping her life. Not to mention other characters that have experienced worse injuries than Hidan. Akame living with the pain≠ Hidan being able to do so

It's cursed poison and also death manipulation.
Akame can still hack him to pieces which will lead to an incap, Hidan can't reattach himself.
Hack him to pieces while he watches? Hidan can cross blades with kakashi and Asuma, he is extremely skilled
Hidan has shown clear signs of being in pain while stabbing himself.
No he has not and akame has actually shwon pain when injured
Akame continues to look the same and operates normally while wracked with pain from the curse which in Hinowa ga Crush has been said to be sapping her life. Not to mention other characters that have experienced worse injuries than Hidan. Akame living with the pain≠ Hidan being able to do so
Hidan stabbed his own heart and he was just fine, I do not see akame been fine from that

Also that is not the point, the point is that there is no way of akame putting Hidan down, but hidan can do just that

I agree that there's a possibility that it wouldn't work but Murasame is also some weird curse that can choose to harm a specific soul so it's hard to argue Hidan would just be fine. I was looking back and wasn't able to find any time Hidan dealt with Poison, let alone a weird soul manipulating cursed poison.
Hidan had his head chopped off after the link with him and Asuma was severed not before.

We've seen during the link that anything Hidan was hit with immediately transferred to Asuma.

I agree that there's a possibility that it wouldn't work but Murasame is also some weird curse that can choose to harm a specific soul so it's hard to argue Hidan would just be fine. I was looking back and wasn't able to find any time Hidan dealt with Poison, let alone a weird soul manipulating cursed poison.
Look back towards where he said he tried to kill himself, also stopping Hidan's heart will not kill him, we see him stab his own heart twice, and was also stabbed through the heart also twice, so saying murasame will kill him is a stretch
Hidan had his head chopped off after the link with him and Asuma was severed not before.

You did not read what I said properly, he was linked, then dragged out of the circle, head chooped off and then he was reattached then he relinked again, but asuma head did not come off, so I am saying that whatever happens outside the circle does not automatically happen, when inside the circle unless it happens inside the circle again
We've seen during the link that anything Hidan was hit with immediately transferred to Asuma.
And did I disagree with that?

Scan? I can't remember it being because of the trump card
It might not have been the trump card looking at it again but it was in the trump card state that she did this.
43.jpg
42.jpg

either way shows that she can single out a target's "life force" to be affected by the curse.

Hack him to pieces while he watches? Hidan can cross blades with kakashi and Asuma, he is extremely skilled
And Akame is skilled enough to match against the likes of Esdeath. Even if it's not instant it's something she's capa capable of.
No he has not and akame has actually shwon pain when injured
Pretty sure he has but it's been years since i last saw Naruto so I'll concede there.
the point is that there is no way of akame putting Hidan down
hack him to pieces
It's still a viable option for her.
Murasame is also some weird curse that can choose to harm a specific soul so it's hard to argue Hidan would just be fine.
This too. Saying Murasame's curse won't work because it targets the heart is a stretch. How did it kill the Tyrant Dragon then?

Look back towards where he said he tried to kill himself, also stopping Hidan's heart will not kill him, we see him stab his own heart twice, and was also stabbed through the heart also twice, so saying murasame will kill him is a stretch

You did not read what I said properly, he was linked, then dragged out of the circle, head chooped off and then he was reattached then he relinked again, but asuma head did not come off, so I am saying that whatever happens outside the circle does not automatically happen, when inside the circle unless it happens inside the circle again

And did I disagree with that?
My bad then,

I still think it's more of an assumption to say Hidan wouldn't be affected when this isn't just a poison. What Akame did to Tyrant didn't even affect it's main body it just killed Tyrant's life force/soul and left Tatsumi to inhabit the body with no side affects. Hidan has no resistance to soul-based attacks as far as we know.

It might not have been the trump card looking at it again but it was in the trump card state that she did this.
43.jpg
42.jpg

either way shows that she can single out a target's "life force" to be affected by the curse.
Nothing there points to it being because of the trump card, infact she deduces it's because of her skill at killing which she's confident in.

She should probably get Life Manipulation and Mind/Soul Manipulation added to her profile if it isn't there already

Nothing there points to it being because of the trump card, infact she deduces it's because of her skill at killing which she's confident in.

She should probably get Life Manipulation and Mind/Soul Manipulation added to her profile if it isn't there already
I mainly mentioned it could have been the trump card because this happened after she had used it but you're right there's nothing that points to this being a new power she could only access now,

and she does have limited life manipulation on her profile but not mind or soul manipulation.

And Akame is skilled enough to match against the likes of Esdeath. Even if it's not instant it's something she's capa capable of.
You need to proof that she is more skilled than Hidan, who can match kakashi, who is more skilled than zabuza than can use just a knife in his teeth to defeat thousands of people.
So yes akame hacking him to peices is not a viable option
Pretty sure he has but it's been years since i last saw Naruto so I'll concede there.
aiit
It's still a viable option for her.
No, check above, it requires are to be more skilled, lets not forget than the Ap value is almost double
This too. Saying Murasame's curse won't work because it targets the heart is a stretch. How did it kill the Tyrant Dragon then?
I can send scans saying murasame targets the heart but you already know that already, the tyrant dragon, we do not know more about but we do know it was said, that there are two people residing in the body and it killed one of them.
if it was purely soul, then people who cut off their hands to escape murasame would die too
I still think it's more of an assumption to say Hidan wouldn't be affected when this isn't just a poison. What Akame did to Tyrant didn't even affect it's main body it just killed Tyrant's life force/soul and left Tatsumi to inhabit the body with no side affects. Hidan has no resistance to soul-based attacks as far as we know.
It is not soul and it is realy weird, since some teigu have souls and it would not work on those teigu, so saying it affects souls is a stretch since there are a lot of anit-feats, that is why I dropped the soul manipulation I was pushing for akame then

It is not soul and it is realy weird, since some teigu have souls and it would not work on those teigu, so saying it affects souls is a stretch since there are a lot of anit-feats, that is why I dropped the soul manipulation I was pushing for akame then
Guess it'll just be life manipulation and death manipulation then. Shouls we give both info on the others abilities?

Makes it fair since now akame will also know not to get hit by Hidan
really Pain now you come?

also and this is pretty much a factor, Hidan is... pretty dumb honestly

Akame as i said above can still use words to distract him or made him furious, wich will make him more predictable

she can predict his movements, and her accelarated Development will make her adapt to Hidan

also even if the poison won't kill him, Akame can still cut his limbs or his head to incap him,

really Pain now you come?

also and this is pretty much a factor, Hidan is... pretty dumb honestly

Akame as i said above can still use words to distract him or made him furious, wich will make him more predictable

she can predict his movements, and her accelarated Development will make her adapt to Hidan

also even if the poison won't kill him, Akame can still cut his limbs or his head to incap him,
Hidan is not dumb, he just likes to taunt and relies too much on the fact that he cannot die, but aside that he is a really good fighter.
And the beheading him is not easy, it took like 3 jounin level ninja or so to pull it off and one of them is Asuma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back