• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Round 1:
(Match 2)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
(Video game) vs (Manga) match ! Black Knight of lake vs The Assassin

Results:
Tatsumi (Last key) (Akame Ga Kill): 1 (Pain)
Berserker (Fate/Zero):
Inconclusive:

YoabNhz.png

Last edited:
been a while since i last played fable the lost chapter

but IIRC he should have good arsenals of abilities and some time stop. though I don't remember if it has casting time but IIRC its instant so he can use it to get away from tk hold if his LS isn't that high

there is also TP

Hmm. Aight how does he deal with Tatsumi stat amps and reactive evo for incursio. Also im not sure which key is being used to know which ability are used and not used by tatsumi

I was asked to comment, but I really don't know anything about these characters.

Could someone neatly summarize each of their wincons?

Stats are equal. So even if he outskill doesnt mean he can end it fast enough specially if tatsumi goes into defensive to adapt to his enemies that outskill him.this isnt his first rodeo against enemy that severely outskill him. Also to mention this is lancelot as berserker so tatsumi will be pretty much be aware on how he is bloodlusted.

Stats are equal. So even if he outskill doesnt mean he can end it fast enough specially if tatsumi goes into defensive to adapt to his enemies that outskill him.this isnt his first rodeo against enemy that severely outskill him. Also to mention this is lancelot as berserker so tatsumi will be pretty much be aware on how he is bloodlusted.
And how hard did they outskill him? Cause I'd argue that Lancelot here straight up skill stomps him. Hard.

Beginning of the series he held his ground against an assassin that was trained since she was a child and is incredibly gifted and handpicked among other orphans and they became a special unit.

Held his own against someone who can read his intention and his attacks by mind reading.

His skill before even incursio allowed him to go toe to toe with other enemies who has far superior.

And from there his skills only improved as enemies he encounter moving forward tends to have a degree of skill or superior enough in stats that he has to utilize his own skill properly

Berserker on the other hand despite being highly skilled this version is insane and extremely hell bent on fighting not caring about his own wellbeing and is actively seeking death in fighting.

Now tell me how exactly lancelot skill stomps

Literally everything you just described Lancelot has faced in some way. Super skilled chosen people? Well that's a list. Intention reading? Just getting around anal prediction, easy. Getting more skilled? Really?

Well let's look at Artoria(someone Zerkalot outskills), someone who outskills Mordred, who can stand toe to toe with siegfried who has the explicit statement of skillstomping everything humanity has to offer, this is above the skill feats you listed already, but now let's get more ridiculous. Artoria outskills Gilgamesh who can comfortably fight close quarters with Enkidu, someone who can very comfortably go toe to toe with Richard the first, a guy who can master shit by just touching it and gets stronger the longer any fight goes on. And that's not even getting into some more ridiculous shit.

Also Zerkalot doesn't innately fight with no care, how do you think he managed to deal with attacks from GoB?

Are you seriously saying lancelot outskills gilgamesh who literally doesnt take lancelot seriously enough in fate zero and called him dog. Sounds like inconsistent skill scaling if not circular and over reliance to statement that could be hyperbolic about nothing in humanity can amount to. Which would be humanity in fate whom humans who arent heroic spiritsisnt really that impressive and are always trumped by heroir spirit in terms of magic prowess and mana

Are you seriously saying lancelot outskills gilgamesh who literally doesnt take lancelot seriously enough in fate zero and called him dog. Sounds like inconsistent skill scaling if not circular
Gilgamesh with MELEE WEAPONS in MELEE. Your misremembering, the only times Gil has gone melee with anyone at all were Artoria under Shirou and Enkidu in a flashback scene. THATS IT.

Then my stance hold on tatsumi going defensive to buy some time rather than dueling him face to face all the time and would go and back off and do a chase off where he is good at

I mean it could possibly stonewall since its stat equal.tatsumi can adapt/RE but i doubt that is enough for him to win against him because of skill difference.

Tbh it feels incon for me which sux for tournaments

Back