• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The prediction she was up against wasn't even that great to be honest

The guy's whole prediction depended on him being able to counter her slash so he can land a fatal blow, wherein instead of attacking him directly she instead went right past him and attacked the opening from his sword swing

By this point he'll have a gauge of how strong she is, so he won't just stand there and get hit. He'll use the snakes as a meat shield, and quickly use shunshin to get out of dodge and/or mount a counterattack.

I guess that'll be useful against sneak attacks, but not much else.

I doubt it. I have seen the scans on her profile, and none of these Analytical Predictions are anywhere near as good as the Sharingan. They're more like 1 Tomoe level, going by what Sarada can do. 3 Tomoe precog is a whole other beast, and that's not even mentioning that he can also analyze every minute detail in her movements and fighting style, and then copy them.
Couple that with the fact that she has to deal with all that while not so much as glancing in the direction of Sasuke's eyes, and I see Sasuke having a sizeable advantage tbh.

Has she shown the ability to dodge that many projectiles? Also even if she does dodge them, Sasuke has shown several times to change their trajectory midway to hit dodging targets midair like he did with Zabuza, Deidara, and Itachi.

Yeah, people should read both profiles carefully, I agree.
Appreciate you actually read the profiles.

I haven't read AgK in a long time as I said in the OP, so I can't say much but you made a very convincing argument 🙏

This Analytical Prediction of Akame more closely resembles the Byakugan tbh.

main-qimg-6fecd776bd3da84096b42e929b3d00ec-lq

Akame just broke the guy's prediction by changing stances, the guy's prediction was based on Akame's initial stance but when she changed stances and moved at the last second he was surprised and unable to react or analyze her new stance in time, and blindly tried to counter.

Akame just broke the guy's prediction by changing stances, the guy's prediction was based on Akame's initial stance but when she changed stances and moved at the last second he was surprised and unable to react or analyze her new stance in time, and blindly tried to counter.
Yeah, that's ass.

Sharingan prediction is way more advance, it's capable of replicating a jutsu before the target finishes theirs despite using their target to Copy lol.

well, i should've expected it, Sasuke has just more abilities that can counter Akame

Sasuke FRA

Nope would not work against this one, unless he cuts off the part infected immediately, BTW esdeath stopped time to do that.
And what about what Uchiha said,
The technique creates a whole new body that suffers from none of the ill effects that the body had recently suffered (such as dismemberment or disintegration), so could work.

Akame's Poison automatically targets the heart, I doubt Sasuke changing skin is gonna counter an abstract curse.

Also how is Genjutsu treated in vs matches again where it's with characters with no Chakra System to manipulate? AGK has no universal energy system nor any type of unique blood flow system like Chakra.

Akame's Poison automatically targets the heart, I doubt Sasuke changing skin is gonna counter an abstract curse.

Also how is Genjutsu treated in vs matches again where it's with characters with no Chakra System to manipulate? AGK has no universal energy system nor any type of unique blood flow system like Chakra.
^

I doubt Sasuke changing skin is gonna counter an abstract curse.
The skin change is fast and has proven effective in combat.

This argument has been debunked afaik. It's not as if there weren't several threads regarding genjutsu.

The skin change is fast and has proven effective in combat.
Issue is that by the time he does that the curse would have spread to his heart. Replacing his skin wouldn't replace his blood after all.
This argument has been debunked afaik. It's not as if there weren't several threads regarding genjutsu.
Bruh it's the HST, shit changes left and right on a weekly basis because HST fans can't agree on shit here.

Well, it's weird because he doesn't really regenerate his body, but yeah the way we currently just slap "High-Mid" on it is weird also. Probably needs some sort of revision.
Would it qualify as some form of Resurrection, Creation, or Duplication? Since the technique basically creates a new body along with clothes and other items from the previous body
0584-010.png

Well, it's weird because he doesn't really regenerate his body, but yeah the way we currently just slap "High-Mid" on it is weird also. Probably needs some sort of revision.
Tbh if it's not regeneration I think there should be a new ability for it all together since I'm not sure what ability that would currently fall under?

Sounds cool as **** tho.

Would it qualify as some form of Resurrection, Creation, or Duplication? Since the technique basically creates a new body along with clothes and other items from the previous body
0584-010.png
Could be something along those lines, yes. I don't think regeneration quite fits, but I'll need to think about it some more.
Tbh if it's not regeneration I think there should be a new ability for it all together since I'm not sure what ability that would currently fall under?

Sounds cool as **** tho.
Yeah, I'm not too sure yet myself.

But yeah it's dope as hell. One of the rawest abilities in Naruto.

Voting akame FRA. She has the skill and AP advantage here so she can easily shred his barriers. With prior knowledge, she would avoid looking into his eyes at all costs as well. The only problems she would have is sasuke's superior range and speed amp.

I don't know why y'all just decided for downplay her Analytical prediction based on just that one iteration. Anyone remember Kubikiri Zank? Zank the executioner? He has future sight.
The future sight basically works the same way the sharingan does, by reading even the most minute of muscle movements and using it to predict the opponents next moves.
Yet akame still fodderized Zank. It only gave him a slight advantage against her.
Sasuke's sharingan at best would just constitute a major annoyance here but its not like she hasn't dealt with it before.
As usual, she only needs one cut with murasame to end him and its not like orochimaru's body swapping technique is instant, neither does sasuke have prior knowledge on murasame. He won't know to use it immediately and the poison moves directly to the heart in just seconds.

Regarding paralysis from his lightning techniques, I'm pretty sure akame resists electricity induced paralysis based on her fight with general budo.

Can't believe I almost missed this.

I don't know why y'all just decided for downplay her Analytical prediction based on just that one iteration.
Because that feat is the only other thing listed on her profile for her Analytical Prediction.

Saying we downplay her Analytical Prediction when the profile didn't mention anything else.
Anyone remember Kubikiri Zank? Zank the executioner? He has future sight.
If we knew who he was wouldn't have someone mentioned him instead of most of us just reading her profile?

Hi Everyone so thanks to my friend Kob i updated Akame intelligence section, what do you guys think of it?

well not really an anti feat but more of a skill issue lol

but yeah anyway ill wait for more discussion
That’s really not. That’s simply a testament to Sasuke’s skill and how well he can implement genjutsu’s regardless if if his opponent knows he has genjutsu at his disposal.

To fully understand just how adept Sasuke is at implementing genjutsu, the people he has genjutsu’d included Deidara

…someone who specifically trained years for his eye to resist the genjutsu thanks to an encounter with Sasuke’s freaking brother. And he still got caught.

man’s Danzo…. Someone who literally has a sharingan on his right eye and knows actually everything there is to possibly know about Uchiha’s.

So yeah…basic knowledge ain’t stopping the genjutsu GG. Especially not on Sasuke’s skill level.

Back