• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament V2: Vira Lillie (Granblue Fantasy) vs Tatsumi (Akame Ga Kill)

Round 2:
(Match 4)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
(Manga) vs (Video Game) match !
finally we have reached to Vira Lillie vs Tatsumi ! Hoping this turns out to be a good fight !

Results:
Vira Lillie (Granblue Fantasy)
Tatsumi (2nd) (Akame Ga Kill):
Inconclusive: 4 (Vlext, pepper, Popted2, DD)
gxqC0U8.png

Last edited:
her skill level is well at least 500 years of experience. and a combination of war knowledge and skill from past users.

she starts with spamming bits that she summons and letting them Range spam enemies.

She goes near only if it doesn't work or want to sadistically beat someone

Vira can perform a Mystery which is Affection Abyss which does 500% and 250% damage boost which would be her trump card.

Layer Rise allows her to decrease her targets potency and durability by 10% which can stack 3x
her Affection Oath can lifedrain

While in merge her durability and speed is doubled it also has damage reduction but I don't think tatsumi is considered dark enemy to be affected

Lastly, She have Veil protection which also gives her a short burst of speed which is 3x her regular speed

These are her abilities that she can use while going melee while her bits fires from the back

Layer Rise allows her to decrease her targets potency and durability by 10% which can stack 3x
RPL can recover that as he become stronger each second
her Affection Oath can lifedrain
can gain resistance to that thanks to RE
astly, She have Veil protection which also gives her a short burst of speed which is 3x her regular speed
Tatsumi become not only stronger but even faster each second,

also how i don't think Vira can get pass through Tatsumi regen, and in this key Vira is extremely sadomasochistic, since instead of finishing her enemies off she prefers to hear them scream, etc, giving Tatsumi even more than enough time to adapt to her and becoming stronger and faster

how fast is Tatsumi's regen in this key? Affection Abyss is pretty dangerous because Mysteries and Ougi's are meant to be used to finish off a target and not to torture them and it is nigh unavoidable normally because even if the user is blinded it is guaranteed to hit. not to mention it also restrict the enemies with

The Layer Rise also increases her potency and durability
Also she can power null via delaying the ability of his target or by nullifying whatever amplification the enemy receives

The only question i have is, does she have anything that can one shot tatsumi and does she start with it?

She doesn't lead with it. But she does amplifies her potency/dura overtime as well up to certain cap of 30% while also reducing the enemy to that same cap.

I dont think her charm would work since tatsumi res

At that point it would be hard to survive but if he does he gets enough time since it would take much longer for her to use her mystery affection abyss again after the first use

Even if tats have RE it is slowed down with her delay ability and her stat reduction that simultaneously works with stat amps will hinder his re from ramping up that far before she execute her mystery after she has fully amped herself for its maximum possible output

Stat reduction and delay ability do not have projectile and works at simple as waving her sword from a distance.

Its still possible for tatsumi to survive but he would take significant enough damage and depending on how fast his healing he could either die from her follow up attacks mostly from bits or cqc sword techniques or endure until his RE ramps up again to outlast her enough to finally ap stomp her

Its still possible for tatsumi to survive but he would take significant enough damage and depending on how fast his healing he could either die from her follow up attacks mostly from bits or cqc sword techniques or endure until his RE ramps up again to outlast her enough to finally ap stomp her
Tatsumi has an immense willpower, and united with the regen he would endure and survive her attacks and outlast her enough to finally ap stomp her

Yeah but the follow up attack ain't a slouch either. Barrage of beams from at least 7 bits.
Affection abyss also hasten her abilities such as damaging abilities which allows her to use them again during the follow up.

Tatsumi may have the willpower but if his injuries doesn't regen up in time vira have opportunity blitz with a short burst of speed.

If none works she could merge further with luminiera to gains durability increase and small ap increase. Although i don't think the ap increase is significant enough and at best at that point she can only delay her defeat if tatsumi has enough stamina to keep up long enough to finally re ap stomp

Stamina and endurance. They are both interchangable most of the time depending on context like someone injured would have to endure pain to still function at their peak that can be taxing to both mental and physical stamina.

As a supporter from both franchise i can see tatsumi winning over but also vice versa.

The last thing i still dont know is if there is a way for Tatsumi to overcome at least a thousand years of battle experience since while partially merged vira has access to memories and skills of all the former pactbearer which are all heroes that always fought against overwhelming odds. I know about incursio having its own instinctive reaction and the armor itself still being alive(in a way) and still evolving

The last thing i still dont know is if there is a way for Tatsumi to overcome at least a thousand years of battle experience since while partially merged vira has access to memories and skills of all the former pactbearer which are all heroes that always fought against overwhelming odds. I know about incursio having its own instinctive reaction and the armor itself still being alive(in a way) and still evolving
i mean Tatsumi still fought on par with people with more experience than him like Budo and Esdeath so i say he can overcame this

Yeah I agree tho from what I've read I think Vira's experience in the end is going lend her the win.

Yeah I agree tho from what I've read I think Vira's experience in the end is going lend her the win.
That is true but. Tatsumi's RE is whats gonna break it off since Vira doesn't really severely skillstomp unlike Berserker lancer whom he probably cant even touch. But i think skill difference would still help vira severely when his RE isnt ramped up yet

me Pain and Jedi are still debating, you can still do the other matches while this will finish
I already dropped things that can be compared so i guess thats all to add so people can vote.

Chances of each winning is pretty close imo

Last edited:
Back