• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hidan is not dumb, he just likes to taunt and relies too much on the fact that he cannot die, but aside that he is a really good fighter.
And the beheading him is not easy, it took like 3 jounin level ninja or so to pull it off and one of them is Asuma
Intelligence: Hidan's intelligence is not very high, yet is he capable of fundamental analysis after he was captured by Shikamaru's shadow several times

Weaknesses: Hidan is not particularly smart. He is also quite overconfident. His immortality will go against him if his head is cut off.

look i'm not denying that he is skilled, but Akame will definetly notice this overconfidence and taunts trait of him and she will say anything to piss off or distract him and then cut his limbs or head, when he is pissed off or distracted,

Intelligence: Hidan's intelligence is not very high, yet is he capable of fundamental analysis after he was captured by Shikamaru's shadow several times

Weaknesses: Hidan is not particularly smart. He is also quite overconfident. His immortality will go against him if his head is cut off.

look i'm not denying that he is skilled, but Akame will definetly notice this overconfidence and taunts trait of him and she will say anything to piss off or distract him and then cut his limbs or head, when he is pissed off or distracted
Then a CRT is required to fix it but that aside, you cannot just cut of his head while he is watching, again skills issue, in terms of skills I will say they are equal and he has AP advantage.
And like I said it took 3 people who are jounin level to and one of them that is noted to be hokage level to behead him even with all his overconfidence and lax attitude

you cannot just cut of his head while he is watching
i never said that, and she would cut his head/limbs when they are fighting, after she piss off him etc

also the same can be said for Hidan, even in the possiblity of him to harm and drink the blood of Akame, Hidan needs to draw the circle first and be inside of it for the entire time to take effect, and Akame of course will never let him do that, let alone stay inside, but to draw the cirlce in the first place
And like I said it took 3 people who are jounin level to and one of them that is noted to be hokage level to behead him even with all his overconfidence and lax attitude
except that none of them took advantage of his weaknesses, like Akame will do

look Pein, i gave my reasons, and apart from me, even the others think that Akame has most chances of winning over Hidan, like Tatsumi and Godernet and Kobsterhop

i never said that, and she would cut his head/limbs when they are fighting, after she piss off him etc
Which is a very big stretch like I already said, and piss him off is something that is not possible unless akame insults "jashin" which akame needs to have knowledge of to begin with.
also the same can be said for Hidan, even in the possiblity of him to harm and drink the blood of Akame, Hidan needs to draw the circle first and be inside of it for the entire time to take effect, and Akame of course will never let him do that, let alone stay inside, but to draw the cirlce in the first place
drawing the circle is something he does while fighting, not that he will keep drawing it, he uses long range attacks, that makes you jump around while he draws the circle.
And if there is a possiblity of akame harming hidan, there is a higher possibility of hidan harming akame, since akame also uses the "hit me, I hit you back" tactic.
except that none of them took advantage of his weaknesses, like Akame will do
they literally did, did you even watch the fight? how did you think they dragged him out of the circle, the ganged up, distracted him then had the shadow drag him out
look Pein, i gave my reasons, and apart from me, even the others think that Akame has most chances of winning over Hidan, like Tatsumi and Godernet and Kobsterhop
The reason they gave was murasame and I already established that murasame will not work on hidan so those votes are voided

Which is a very big stretch like I already said, and piss him off is something that is not possible unless akame insults "jashin" which akame needs to have knowledge of to begin with.
she doesn't just do that, she can distract him trick him etc,
they literally did, did you even watch the fight? how did you think they dragged him out of the circle, the ganged up, distracted him then had the shadow drag him out
so she can do the same thing, distract him or just cut the rope of his scyte when he throws it
The reason they gave was murasame and I already established that murasame will not work on hidan so those votes are voided
the reasons were not just that, we already explained above that the other wincons were AD, Analytical prediction, and the fact that Hidan is not very smart wich he can be tricked Etcetera
their votes are not going to be voided
look Pein, like this we are just gonna do circles, i'm asking this to be closed, because ONLY YOU think he wins, while the others no,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back