• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's been some time since I've last read AgK, I sure hope my memory of Akame isn't faded...

Scenario: Akame of the Night Raid was hired to deal with a rogue ninja by the name of Uchiha Sasuke. She had heard the rumors of the fabled Uchiha Clan and their ocular abilities, but to think that she had to get rid of one of their members... regardless, she was fully prepared for her mission and left for the hunt.

Few hours later, she had found clues as to where he could be and eventually found the location of Orochimaru's Hideout... she stayed hidden in the trees waiting for movement.. and in that instant, she saw it. That white-long sleeved opened shirt carrying the crest of the Uchiha Clan.. "Uchiha Sasuke..." She mumbled. Silently, she jumped to trees closer to him.. unsheathing Murasame, she prepared for the kill, however, Sasuke could already sense her presence.. Sasuke looked her in the eyes: "You're skilled, however-" Snakes started to surround her. "you're not skilled enough." She jumped out of the way of the snakes and landed in front of him. "To be expected of an Uchiha" Akame muttered. In their battle stances, they prepare to battle...

Akame vs Sasuke​

• In character
  • Speed Equalized
  • High 7-C versions used (MoS Akame and Hebi Sasuke)
  • Fight takes place in a Forest near Orochimaru's Hideout
  • Death
  • Akame has prior knowledge about the Sharingan (Genjutsu)

AP: Sasuke: >>>> 118.03 Kilotons
Akame: 520.99 Kilotons

(Praying this isn't a stomp...)
unknown.png
unknown.png

Sasuke of the Sharingan: @Shadowbokunohero, @Eseseso, @Popted2, @TauanVictor, @Maitreya, @ssgengar, @Veloxt1r0kore, @Kaio1277999, @NaruRiasUzumaki
Akame of the Demon Sword Murasame: @Tatsumi504, @Pain_to12
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Ok does she got resistance to Mindhax?
Cause it might just play out this way and it's an in-character move for Sasuke to apply genjutsu
I think I'll just take a look at her page
😭

Assume he didn't have his Sharingan activated in the scenario...

and no, I don't believe she has resistance

Sasuke gets clapped a bit before he Genjutsu GG's her, having knowledge doesnt really help, the sharingan is like super well known in the narutoverse and they still get caught.
Sasuke can also just summon Manda and potentially one shot.

Sasuke gets clapped a bit before he Genjutsu GG's her, having knowledge doesnt really help, the sharingan is like super well known in the narutoverse and they still get caught.
That's just because they're stupid enough to look in his eyes lol either that or they somehow get tricked into getting genjutsud

you cant just assume that the match will continue until she gets genjutsu'd when i specifically gave her knowledge about it. She isn't dumb, she's a highly experienced and skilled assassin.
Ugh just read through his proposed plot
If she's aware of his ability she won't get caught in it
Yeah

Personally based on what I'm looking at from Akame's profile, she has a decent advantage in skill and AP but Sasuke also holds his own due to Sharingan and versatility, including range, and summons. He also has CS1 and CS2 at his disposal.

But all Akame has to do is get one cut in. She's even been able to poison and kill someone who actually has poison resistance, so Sasuke's resistance is likely not potent enough to fully resist it.

But all Akame has to do is get one cut in. She's even been able to poison and kill someone who actually has poison resistance, so Sasuke's resistance is likely not potent enough to fully resist it.
nah Murasame works no matter if the resistance to poison is good or bad, it always works

it even worked to Tyrant Tatsumi who has complete poison immunity aquired trough Reactive evolution, for making you understand

nah Murasame works no matter if the resistance to poison is good or bad, it always works

it even worked to Tyrant Tatsumi who has complete poison immunity aquired trough Reactive evolution, for making you understand
Not related to the battle but can it work in someone like Magellan that is literally poison and can eat like it was his breakfast?

Not related to the battle but can it work in someone like Magellan that is literally poison and can eat like it was his breakfast?
yes, since the poison is cursed too, and again will work even if you have a poison resistance

don't do a an Akame Vs Magellan match tough, since Akame can't get past against his poison waves

That's just because they're stupid enough to look in his eyes lol
No lol, one, it's because some genjutsu doesnt require eye contact at all, two it's really hard to fight someone without looking into their eyes or their reflection of their eyes, hell people get caught in a genjutsu because they accidentally look at the reflection thats found in the blade. a better argument would be that Akame would have to completely avoid using her eyes and fight based on her senses.
either that or they somehow get tricked into getting genjutsud
yeah because they Ninja lol, they tend to deceive their opponents and it works on highly skilled people.
you cant just assume that the match will continue until she gets genjutsu'd when i specifically gave her knowledge about it. She isn't dumb, she's a highly experienced and skilled assassin.
so is most of the narutoverse, literally Shinobi's are trained assassins

i mean i suppose?

but anyway let's talk about sasuke and not "those characters" since he never used genjustus in part 1, and in part 2 i dont even remember who he used it against in this key. Orochimaru?

Hebi sasuke used GJ in literally every serious fight he's been in lol
Used it on oro
Used it on oro
Had a GJ war with itachi

Part II Sasuke is unironically the person who uses genjutsu the most in the series. Like deadass has more showings than Itachi. I think I compiled it before and it came out to over a dozen instances. Genjutsu is VERY in character for P2 Sauce.

Here's the list of Sasuke using genjutsu across all of Part II that I mentioned:
  • Here's him using it on Sai the first time they met.
  • Here's him using it against Naruto and Kurama.
  • Used it on Orochimaru to overtake him in his body swap dimension thingy.
  • Here's him using it on Kabuto.
  • Here's him using it on Deidara, twice.
  • Here's him using it on Manda to save himself from a point blank explosion, showcasing his quick thinking and inclination to use it.
  • I don't think I need to mention the genjutsu battle he had with Itachi, do I? Itachi was holding back, but that has no bearing on Sasuke's inclination or ability to use genjutsu in character.
  • Here's him using it on a Kumo fodder.
  • Here's him using it on Killer Bee.
  • Here's him using it against Cee.
  • Here's him using it on Danzo, Twice.
  • Here's him using it on White Zetsu.
  • Here's Kabuto acknowledging the threat of both his and Itachi's genjutsu.
  • Used it simultaneously with Itachi to save themselves from Kabuto's genjutsu.
  • Here's him using it against all 9 Bijū.
  • Here's him using it on Sakura.
  • This isn't even mentioning the numerous examples of him using genjutsu in the novels and whatnot. Trust me, there's quite a bit of those. His fight with Chino comes to mind.

Well it works in a matter of seconds so I guess if he can react in time then yeah.

But that's also assuming she only gets one hit in, assuming she gets multiple then I think he'd be finished

Sasuke's not that easy to hit. He can create snake barriers to eat up attacks for him. He can also use his Chidori stream as a form of attack deterant. His Shurikenjutsu would also be pretty good at keeping her at bay if need be, especially because he can greatly enhance its cutting power and give it a paralysis property by running Raiton chakra through it.

Couple that with Shunshin greatly enhancing his speed, the Sharingan giving glimpses into her immediate future attacks, as well as perfectly reading, analysing, and copying her fighting style, which would make it easier to counter, and I think Sasuke would be a very hard target to hit.

Another thing that's rarely talked about with Sasuke is his fear aura that can completely pacify someone as berserk and bloodlusted as CS2 Juugo, as well as Suigetsu.

She can't really do anything about Kirin lmao.. unless he can somehow tag him while he's doing the handsigns, she aint doing shit about that

Sasuke's not that easy to hit. He can create snake barriers to eat up attacks for him.
Fair enough but she should have no issue cutting up the snake and cutting him as well. Her Extrasensory Perception alerts her of incoming and nearby danger, and also murderous intent. She's also able to read people's moves (analytical prediction) and even use it against them, as shown in her profile. So Sharingan might even be disadvantageous in that regard.

As for shurikenjutsu, she doesn't have much offensive against it, but her acrobatics and intellect, quick thinking and mobility should allow her to dodge and move out the way if it gets too dangerous.

This isn't necessarily to you US96, cause IK ur just listing his advantages, but yall just read the profiles, it's right there. I'm literally just reading her profile.. everything is there. I don't want people to just say Sasuke FRA when no one has bothered to at least read the profiles

Besides, in theory, couldn't Sasuke avoid being poisoned by changing his skin?

Sasuke-Uses-Orochimaru-Body-Replacement-Technique-In-The-Naruto-Manga.jpg
Yep, that's completel valid, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's immune. He just has a counter against it, but he can't keep running forever.

And like i said all she needs to do is make a single wound. She won't be wasting stamina as much as he would be wasting chakra doing so (not saying it's alot but compared to a single swing there's a difference)

Also, as much as we can assume Akame is more skilled and has a good advantage in AP, the Sharingan's Precog would anticipate any attack by reading her like a book and the gap in AP can be reduced by CS2, in addition to the advantage of flight.

6tly3dc906b11.jpg
aae25ef629d433209d549196d52ad58a.jpg

the Sharingan's Precog would anticipate any attack by reading her like a book
She can use predictions and anticipations against the user unironically
AP can be reduced by CS2, in addition to the advantage of flight.
Both true. She still has the advantage in AP, but not by alot, although the original is like ~5x? Still a big advantage, she even has the advantage in Striking Strength and LS(?). But yeah she has no answers to the latter, just gotta hope he taxes his stamina or he comes back down. I guess she could try striking him in the air, but she'll be a sitting duck in the air so she'd likely not go for that.

Fair enough but she should have no issue cutting up the snake and cutting him as well.
By this point he'll have a gauge of how strong she is, so he won't just stand there and get hit. He'll use the snakes as a meat shield, and quickly use shunshin to get out of dodge and/or mount a counterattack.
Her Extrasensory Perception alerts her of incoming and nearby danger, and also murderous intent.
I guess that'll be useful against sneak attacks, but not much else.
She's also able to read people's moves (analytical prediction) and even use it against them, as shown in her profile. So Sharingan might even be disadvantageous in that regard.
I doubt it. I have seen the scans on her profile, and none of these Analytical Predictions are anywhere near as good as the Sharingan. They're more like 1 Tomoe level, going by what Sarada can do. 3 Tomoe precog is a whole other beast, and that's not even mentioning that he can also analyze every minute detail in her movements and fighting style, and then copy them.
Couple that with the fact that she has to deal with all that while not so much as glancing in the direction of Sasuke's eyes, and I see Sasuke having a sizeable advantage tbh.
As for shurikenjutsu, she doesn't have much offensive against it, but her acrobatics and intellect, quick thinking and mobility should allow her to dodge and move out the way if it gets too dangerous.
Has she shown the ability to dodge that many projectiles? Also even if she does dodge them, Sasuke has shown several times to change their trajectory midway to hit dodging targets midair like he did with Zabuza, Deidara, and Itachi.
This isn't necessarily to you US96, cause IK ur just listing his advantages, but yall just read the profiles, it's right there. I'm literally just reading her profile.. everything is there. I don't want people to just say Sasuke FRA when no one has bothered to at least read the profiles
Yeah, people should read both profiles carefully, I agree.

Back