• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame Upgrade (Which will upgrade most of the verse as well)

Unless Bors manages to match Akame via physical strikes, he cannot be scaled to Akame. At best, this is a durability feat for Bors.

His durability should be written as "Town level with extra protection (Blocked one of Akame's stabs with his hand)" with a scan of the picture above linking to the description.

I never said he scales physically to Akame but he should go to Multi-City Block level in physical strength.

Looked to me like he blocked her attack with a piece of metal on his hand. It's more him catching the full force of her stab and less him tanking it.

Gemmysaur said:
Looked to me like he blocked her attack with a piece of metal on his hand. It's more him catching the full force of her stab and less him tanking it.
Still not something someone with Large Building level could catch.

Point being? That he's above Large Building? I was not arguing stats, I was saying what it looked like to me, which is him catching the full force of that stab in a position where his arms should be easily pushed back. That's physical strength.

Gemmysaur said:
Point being? That he's above Large Building? I was not arguing stats, I was saying what it looked like to me, which is him catching the full force of that stab in a position where his arms should be easily pushed back. That's physical strength.
Oh sorry. Miss read your comment. I'm running on 2 hours of sleep right now so forgive me.

@Lina: Sorry, forgot we decided on Small Town level and not MCB. Your right. When can we get these upgrades in?

@Drellix: Whenever you are ready. However, I would like the calc group to check my calc first before plugging in the upgrades.

And Destaghoul's feat would have to be recalculated because the original one has pictures of said feat missing.

Yes, you can make a list for those that scale. Susanoo and his Magatama forms would likely be stronger than the rest of Night Raid most likely.

I don't know if this matters anymore with the new calc, but after he attacked Wave in 2nd form, Tatsumi said if you get up know this, all bets are off, I will put you down. Meaning he wasn't trying to kill Wave, and in fact was intentionally leaving him well enough to get back up. Basically he matched his AP to Wave's durability

Considering that Wave was able to match Tatsumi blow for blow somewhat before he equipped Mastema, Wave should not be that much weaker than Tatsumi. I also see no indication that Tatsumi was holding back that much, judging from his actions during his duel with Wave.

Wave's tiering is as fine as it is.

Matching someone blow for blow when they're holding back doesn't mean much, and as I said, Tatsumi basically tells Wave that if he gets back up, Tatsumi'll actually try to kill him, implying that he was holding back before so that he wouldn't kill Wave. And Tatsumi was only trying to stop Wave from interfering, he wouldn't attack all out if it wasn't necessary.

It still does not matter. The gap between the lowest ends of Town level and Small City level is about 175 times. Look at the chart here

The mere fact that Wave managed to actually trade blows, even if Tatsumi was slightly holding back is not enough evidence for a downgrade. Heck, I am being strict enough with Wave's tiering as it is, as Wave could even be Large Town level from what we have seen.

The fact is, if Wave's AP was any less than Town level, Wave would have gotten obliterated almost immediately against Tatsumi.

Tatsumi wasn't just slightly holding back, he was holding back with the intention of not killing Wave. He wouldn't just hold back by some arbitrary amount, but by enough to match Wave's durability. But I don't really have much of a problem with the town level since it's consistent with your calc for Bols, it's mainly the possibly small city level durability.

I have edited the durability section for Wave. It should now read "At least Town level, likely higher". His AP is not going to be changed however, based on what was shown. That is final.

Drellix said:
It's not so much feats as it is just that kind of role. But the thing is, I don't see Akame being stronger than Leone. Leone literally bit apart a Teigu. That there counts for extreme attack strength above Large Building level. Wave had to equip Grand Chariot to break Yatsufusa. Which at this point is going to be Town level. Leone should be comparable to that by breaking Rubricante with her teeth. And only comparable. Wave absolutely shattered it, while Leone took a chunk out of it.(Dem teeth Durability though, bet she uses Colgate). Also, here's a quick thing while I went through Vol 7. Bols stomped Akame with his protected palm. How do we handle that?
Edit: If I'm not making sense, I apologize. I nodded off a couple times while typing that.
How tough is Rubicante, rock hard? metal-hard? just asking, since teigus are built for war, it depends on how durable they can really be.

They are built from extremely rare minerals and Super Class Danger Beasts. All of them are above any normal durability. They are not easily broken by any means. And so far, Teigu's have only been destroyed by another Teigu.

Drellix said:
They are built from extremely rare minerals and Super Class Danger Beasts. All of them are above any normal durability. They are not easily broken by any means. And so far, Teigu's have only been destroyed by another Teigu.
But Leone is enhanced by her teigu, does that mean her teeth are enhance or they're just the same?

Sure, you may implement the upgrades. Now I need to make sure if we need to use the low end, or high end of the explosion calc that I made.

As for Susanoo, we'll get to him soon, although he could very well be > most of Night Raid.

You can start upgrading all the profiles, if you want. Just record your upgrades for each characters here in this thread; we'll do the final checks for all the characters after.

Just keep in mind that Wave's speed should be comparable to Tatsumi since Wave seemingly kept up/matched with him in combat.

Ru has been powerscaled to the others in terms of AP, Striking Strength and Durability

Hizamaru said:
Drel, so even Dorothea should be upgraded? Since she overpowered Leone when the 2 clash
Yes, she gets Small City level in short bursts, Small Town level normally

Upgrade Wave to "At least Town level, likely higher". The gap between Town level and Small City level is too wide to leave Wave's AP at just Town level.

Don't forget that there is a Large Town level right after Town level.

Edit: Also, I am extremely iffy on whether we should use the Low end of the explosion calc, or the high end of the explosion calc for Bors.

• Keep in mind that Bor's flames are so hot that they can't even be doused even if he/she submerges themselves underwater.
  • Also, the regular temperature of explosions such as the one calculate is way above the minimum temperature required to melt rock.
I think we should go with the high end of the explosion.

I think the following characters should be listed as such

Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level for Base Tatsumi, Run, Champ, Base Wave, Syura, Champ, Nyau, Deidara.

Lina Shields said:
Edit: Also, I am extremely iffy on whether we should use the Low end of the explosion calc, or the high end of the explosion calc for Bors.

• Keep in mind that Bor's flames are so hot that they can't even be doused even if he/she submerges themselves underwater.
  • Also, the regular temperature of explosions such as the one calculate is way above the minimum temperature required to melt rock.
I think we should go with the high end of the explosion.
Hmm...Possibly. It would make sense due to the fact he wasn't even fazed by Akame stabbing him at all. Though this would ultimately bring his durabilty to "At least Large Town level, likely higher", since he was at ground zero and didn't look all the roughed up later on.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lina_Shields/HeRe_CoMeS_tHe_BoOm

Updated the calc according to changes. Other than that, your above proposal sounds fine, especially scaling Tatsumi to Zank who managed to take on Akame for a brief amount of time.

What is Najend rated as currently? She should at least be comparable to Leone for beating Rokugoh (whip user), who Leone had trouble with.

Edit: There is a rather weird part of the page before the explosion occurs; Bors seems to have enough time to hide somewhere/get some distance to protect from the explosion apparently.

Bors' durability should be rated as "Town level, higher via extra protection (Managed to stop a direct stab from Akame with his palm guards)"

If all else, I will check over all the AgK pages and fix their tiering accordingly, although there shouldn't be too much to fix.

Meanwhile, where do we place base Bulat? Perhaps Small Town level? He managed to take on Liver, a General-class opponent without his armour; he should likely be physically stronger than Najenda, who is >= Leone.

Back