• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame Ga Kill Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am personally torn about this. We could intepret this feat as either being a combat genius analysing an opponent's fighting style, or as simply growing more powerful than he is.

I am personally torn about this. We could intepret this feat as either being a combat genius analysing an opponent's fighting style, or as simply growing more powerful than he is.
oh well she is a Combat Genius, however the Profile need a crt for this since there are many examples, but this case is straight up RPL

Well, I personally don't mind, but you need to try convincing AKM as well.

Well, I personally don't mind, but you need to try convincing AKM as well.
yeah when i called him i was at a dead point, and then Kob helped me to find the example above wich demonstrate the RPL
Basically AKM doesnt know about these
No, she didn't train before facing him again.

To list the events from the chapters listed in OP for the feat (Chapter 22 & 23 of Akame ga Zero) from the translation I found
  • Akame and Weneg face off for a brief while
  • Some Green dude join the fight and decided to fight the Weneg dude in her place since Akame stated to him that she couldn't get a solid read on Weneg, hoping that she would use his fight to observe their opponent and figure him out
  • It didn't last for long as Akame jump in to save Green when he was about to die
  • She nearly get choked to death, but upon seeing her sister, received a burst of strength to break free from Weneg's hold
  • Then some ally of her reveal the opponent's secret technique which is some sort of Damage Transferal, with Akame admitting that if she didn't know about it she would have been a goner
  • Akame and Weneg fight again for the second time. She does perform better than before which Weneg noted her increased strength and Akame attributed it to the fact that her sister cheered her on
  • Then we come upon the scan in the OP where Weneg speculate that he can't get her due to the short moment she spent observing the fight between him and Green
  • Afterward, Akame proceeded with her strategy of cutting him up slowly to the point he couldn't transfer damage anymore and won

@AKM sama

We would appreciate if you can comment here again, based on the explanations after your last post.

@AKM sama

We need you to check the further explanations here, as we will likely be stuck otherwise.

After checking a bit, we will likely have to go with what AKM and Saman suggested, in lack of better options.

After checking a bit, we will likely have to go with what AKM and Saman suggested, in lack of better options.
also Ant really sorry to ask, but can you bring here Gin?
he is probably the best one to explain

What are the conclusions here so far?

Also:

@Eficiente @Newendigo

Would you be willing to help out here please?
the conclusions are that she demonstated it in the battle against this guy,

Even Uchiha clarified why she have it
Thank you.
Yeah, this looks like pretty clear cut RPL. She straight up got strong enough to damage and match an opponent that was overwhelming her minutes prior.

so? what is gonna happen?
Analytical Prediction seems to have been accepted.

Does Accelerated Development cover drastic sudden increases in skill rather than power btw?

Yes, accelerated development seems to fit much better here than either analytical prediction or reactive power level as I see it.

Please read here:

Mitch said Accelerated Development is okay, wich after some researching i think she has too,
but i think RPL is fine too, even the supporters of the verse Like Gin and Schnee agreed

also i want you to see this what do you think it is?

Yes, accelerated development seems to fit much better here than either analytical prediction or reactive power level as I see it.

Please read here:

I've gone through the fight.

1. Akame receives a burst in power after seeing her sister and having her sister cheer her on. This is typical MC getting a short boost in strength that happens in every shonen.
2. The opponent clearly says that it was because she analyzed the earlier fight that he is not able to perform the same attacks on her. This is analysis.

For RPL, you need to prove that her strength keeps on increasing in every fight as the fight goes on. It's not something that is given based on a single instance in a single fight.

For example, MCs like Goku, Naruto, Ichigo often get a short boosts during fight whenever something emotional happens. But Goku's (or Broly's or Hit's) reason to get RPL is not just a single fight. They have either established this in the form of statements or repeated fights throughout the shows that their powers get pushed to higher limits and increase as they fight.

Thank you for the reply.

What do you think about Accelerated Development?

Accelerated Development is the ability to raise ones statistics and/or abilities at a much faster pace than a normal character in the setting is able to. Users of this ability are able to reap the fruits of their training with far less effort and time than most, with some characters improving their overall power effortlessly.

If Akame is able to reap the rewards of her trainings faster than the established speed in the verse, then yes. I don't think this particular feat is the one that qualifies though. As I said, it just looks like analysis and MC powerup to me.

i see, thanks AKM,
Accelerated Development is the ability to raise ones statistics and/or abilities at a much faster pace than a normal character in the setting is able to. Users of this ability are able to reap the fruits of their training with far less effort and time than most, with some characters improving their overall power effortlessly.

If Akame is able to reap the rewards of her trainings faster than the established speed in the verse, then yes. I don't think this particular feat is the one that qualifies though. As I said, it just looks like analysis and MC powerup to me.
also about Analysis you mean Information analysis? or general analysis?
also what do you think this is?

It seems like that she is experienced and perceptive enough to predict how an opponent fill run through the forest, but that most likely isn't extreme enough for analytical prediction.

It seems like that she is experienced and perceptive enough to predict how an opponent fill run through the forest, but that most likely isn't extreme enough for analytical prediction.
i see, thanks Ant
so basically in the end nothing will be added right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back