• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The One-Eyed Swordsman vs Akame of the Demon Sword

Zoro due to all his damage amps.

1. Goken

2. Ichi/Ni Gorilla (expanding his muscles)

3. Asura

4. Buso Haki

5. Haoshoku Infusion

I believe it's 6-A Enoodzuno mode Akame and Post-Mink Medicine Zoro, could be wrong tho
Is akame only 6-A in enoodzuno mode? Pretty sure her base was able to harm commander in chief esdeath.

Anyway voting akame because of Muraame. One paper cut and zoro is dead

He barely fights in base with this key, it's pretty much purely Buso which is 1.032 PT and then his amps which scale him higher than that.

His base durability though is 1.032 PT normally with it scaling higher with buso.

Last edited:
Also I have doubts Akame can even land a single hit on Zoro without him dodging or parrying her sword. Kenbunshoku + 2 layers of Analytical Prediction + 2 layers of Information Analysis, along side his vast skill advantage should give Zoro the win here. Zoro has a pretty good resistance to poison and he's also quite familiar with curses.

Also I have doubts Akame can even land a single hit on Zoro without him dodging or parrying her sword. Kenbunshoku + 2 layers of Analytical Prediction + 2 layers of Information Analysis, along side his vast skill advantage should give Zoro the win here. Zoro has a pretty good resistance to poison and he's also quite familiar with curses.
Its funny how you think murasame's cursed poison is normal poison.
Murasame>>>>>>>>>>poison that incapaitated tatsumi (though he got poisoned before wearing incursio)>poison that instantly incapacitated akame> someone who resists over 600 different kinds of poison with varying degrees of potency

any hit from akame and zoro death,so he likely must block all hit from akame,even the smallest scratch,and i doubt it that zoro can block all of it,beside does he somehow know that murasame have such powerfull poison ?

any hit from akame and zoro death,so he likely must block all hit from akame,even the smallest scratch,and i doubt it that zoro can block all of it,beside does he somehow know that murasame have such powerfull poison ?
what makes it so special to where zoro can't block or dodge all of it?

what makes it so special to where zoro can't block or dodge all of it?
The fact that akame is equal/relative to him in stats and skills, still has her trump card? She also needs only a wound as small as a paper cut to kill him, hell even the equivalent of a pin prick from murasame would kill him.

Battle is taking place in the whole of New Jersey??

Akame go to tactics is simple, go hiding and hide her breathe/aura and well look for an opportunity to dash and scratch

IIRC dude's name was "The Beheader" or something like that
Kubikiri Zank / Zank the executioner

Teigu: Spected
Abilities

• Perceptive Sight(emotion sensing, mind reading)​
  • Future Sight (self explanatory)​
  • Illusionary Sight (Can cause the target to see illusions)​
  • Basically X-ray (self explanatory)​
  • Far sight (enhanced senses, can see far distances)​

Last edited:
Back