• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame Ga Kill Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popted2

He/Him
the addition is for Akame and is
Reactive power level; In Zero Akame was fighting a guy named Weneg, and in the first half she was unable to hit him and barely dodge his attacks however as the fight progress, Akame not only was able to hit him, but Weneg was even unable to hit her, even saying this:

The chapters for this fight are 22 and 23 from Akame Ga Kill Zero

and this is the complete fight

Akame also trained to counter Run feathers and reflected to others opponents,

The chapter for this fight is 65 from tthe main series

Agree with RPL: Gin,Pain,Uchiha,Zoro,Apex,Kobster,Mitch,Krukov,Schnee

Last edited:
I've been asking by the OP to comment here.

Disagree with adaption, that's a skill she learned before the fight with Zanku and I'm pretty sure she learned it in Zero.

Agreed with Reactive Power Level since that's cut clear.

i mean i know she demonstrated way before the fight with Zank, but i don't know the exact name

i mean i know she demonstrated way before the fight with Zank, but i don't know the exact name
It's not an particular ability but it is a really good skill feat to list.

And like I said, while I won't be using the wiki anymore you can feel free to take my Discord tag and I'll help out however I can there.

i dont have Discord
You can always create one and communicate with others off-site. You can communicate with Gin when he leave in regards of Akame ga Kill stuff

As for the thread, uncertain about Adaptation and okay with RPL though you should offer the chapters of this fight so others can see the context for themselves

You can always create one and communicate with others off-site. You can communicate with Gin when he leave in regards of Akame ga Kill stuff

As for the thread, uncertain about Adaptation and okay with RPL though you should offer the chapters of this fight so others can see the context for themselves
ok

Yeah, I agree with Gin that this doesn't look like Adaptation, but is rather a skill feat from the looks of it. (Though I've never read AGK, so I don't really have the full context I'm afraid)

Reactive Power Level seems fine.

I will preface this by saying I don't know the context of the verse.

From what I can see in the OP, Gin makes sense as far as adaption goes. If she was taught it, and learned it, it's just skill, not adaptation.

Secondly, Reactive Power Level means that your power grows in battle, the more you fight. But the statement from the guy implies that it's more a case of her getting acclimatized. Like, if you observe an opponent for a long while, you can make out their movements and predict their actions. It's more likely Analytical Prediction imo.

I will preface this by saying I don't know the context of the verse.

From what I can see in the OP, Gin makes sense as far as adaption goes. If she was taught it, and learned it, it's just skill, not adaptation.

Secondly, Reactive Power Level means that your power grows in battle, the more you fight. But the statement from the guy implies that it's more a case of her getting acclimatized. Like, if you observe an opponent for a long while, you can make out their movements and predict their actions. It's more likely Analytical Prediction imo.
yeah that's why i made the other example

Attack Reflection for the feathers seems fine.

I should read more about the battle, because AKM's proposal makes sensem

Attack Reflection for the feathers seems fine.

I should read more about the battle, because AKM's proposal makes sensem
for Attack reflection i already proposed that, but Gin said that that wasn't it because apparently the attack wasn't hitting Run itself the one who made the attack
while AKM sama make sense, i think that reading the chapters would be better, maybe it would explain be a better context of what i wrote, the Chapters are 22 and 23 from the Prequel Zero
but most importantly the second scan, show itself the Reactive power level,
another example would be Elsa from Re zero who has RPL

Akame did the same thing as shown above

Can someone give me the context behind the second scan? I was under the impression that Akame adapted to the strength and speed of her opponent's feathers throughout the duration of their battle, which I think would be RPL.

Bascially she was facing the puppets of the girl in black, and one of them the feathers guy, already confronted Akame some time ago,

But Akame can do that i mean adapting to the strength and speed of her opponent's

Did she train before facing him again? This could be Accelerated Development, but I'm not sure yet.
The problem is that RPL requires you to get increase your physical stats in the midst of combat. I don't believe the ability covers when characters get stronger after time passes between fights, that's mostly treated as Accelerated Development in most of the verses I'm involved in.

can someone tag some supporters of the verse like Eficiente and SuperkamiNappa?

The second example doesn’t look like reactive power level at all to me since she explicitly says she trained since the last time they fought

this character has RPL for these reasons
Reactive Power Level (Gets more powerful after surviving near death experiences, and every technique she witnesses in battle doesn't work on her a second time)
if you check the scans, she did the same thing like Akame
that or that the reasons she have are wrong

Did she train before facing him again? This could be Accelerated Development, but I'm not sure yet.
The problem is that RPL requires you to get increase your physical stats in the midst of combat. I don't believe the ability covers when characters get stronger after time passes between fights, that's mostly treated as Accelerated Development in most of the verses I'm involved in.
No, she didn't train before facing him again.

To list the events from the chapters listed in OP for the feat (Chapter 22 & 23 of Akame ga Zero) from the translation I found
  • Akame and Weneg face off for a brief while
  • Some Green dude join the fight and decided to fight the Weneg dude in her place since Akame stated to him that she couldn't get a solid read on Weneg, hoping that she would use his fight to observe their opponent and figure him out
  • It didn't last for long as Akame jump in to save Green when he was about to die
  • She nearly get choked to death, but upon seeing her sister, received a burst of strength to break free from Weneg's hold
  • Then some ally of her reveal the opponent's secret technique which is some sort of Damage Transferal, with Akame admitting that if she didn't know about it she would have been a goner
  • Akame and Weneg fight again for the second time. She does perform better than before which Weneg noted her increased strength and Akame attributed it to the fact that her sister cheered her on
  • Then we come upon the scan in the OP where Weneg speculate that he can't get her due to the short moment she spent observing the fight between him and Green
  • Afterward, Akame proceeded with her strategy of cutting him up slowly to the point he couldn't transfer damage anymore and won

Alright, that should work as RPL then.
I don't think Analytical Prediction works because her improved performance doesn't seem to be attributed to her successfully analyzing and breaking down her opponent's power through observation. At least, that's how I interpreted the events Kobster laid out for us.

No, she didn't train before facing him again.

To list the events from the chapters listed in OP for the feat (Chapter 22 & 23 of Akame ga Zero) from the translation I found
  • Akame and Weneg face off for a brief while
  • Some Green dude join the fight and decided to fight the Weneg dude in her place since Akame stated to him that she couldn't get a solid read on Weneg, hoping that she would use his fight to observe their opponent and figure him out
  • It didn't last for long as Akame jump in to save Green when he was about to die
  • She nearly get choked to death, but upon seeing her sister, received a burst of strength to break free from Weneg's hold
  • Then some ally of her reveal the opponent's secret technique which is some sort of Damage Transferal, with Akame admitting that if she didn't know about it she would have been a goner
  • Akame and Weneg fight again for the second time. She does perform better than before which Weneg noted her increased strength and Akame attributed it to the fact that her sister cheered her on
  • Then we come upon the scan in the OP where Weneg speculate that he can't get her due to the short moment she spent observing the fight between him and Green
  • Afterward, Akame proceeded with her strategy of cutting him up slowly to the point he couldn't transfer damage anymore and won
Thanks Kob, you really helped me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back