• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red Eye Glutton P&A Revision and Additions

Yeah I am back with another, and this time with the titular heroine of the series, Akame.

We all knows the drill... well, at least those that have participated in my other two threads, where I try to attempt to revise while adding abilities to a character.

Truly this one was tougher than the other two since Akame is a main central character in not one but two series (let's ignore Hinowa ga Crush for now), and I couldn't find a good respect thread to help me gather her Ga Zero's feats, which force me to do the one thing that I thought I wouldn't do... and that is to actually read the manga, all 60 chapters of it! And still have to skim through Akame Ga Kill as well. Oh it was tough for my poor eyes but here what I got:

So please I advised people to check it out and give your opinion it. Does it look good? Awful? References needs adjusting because feats linked to wrong chapters? Of course, I would gladly appreciates any sort of criticisms/improvements since I did put this together in not even a day after reading 60 chapters of Ga Zero, 8 straight hours of my life gone.

Last edited:
I think stealth mastery should be limited or likely. Mainly because - from what I can remember - akame herself wasn't much of a stealth person. In the zero one anyway.

Also replace Master assassin with just stealth mastery.

Unsure about telepathy resistance tbh. Is there a follow up scan to it?

agree with the op ,

think stealth mastery should be limited or likely. Mainly because - from what I can remember - akame herself wasn't much of a stealth person. In the zero one anyway.
i mean everyone in the assassin unit was raised to be the best assassins,

he already gave the scan

I think stealth mastery should be limited or likely. Mainly because - from what I can remember - akame herself wasn't much of a stealth person. In the zero one anyway.

Also replace Master assassin with just stealth mastery.

And you will be right, I could barely recall a notable stealth feat for Akame in Ga Zero but I like to think her knowledge of stealth when she was teaching Tatsumi in Chapter 3 have to come from somewhere. Ga Kill is where it at for for stealth-related stuff though

Alright, will do so

Popted2 has sent the scans above (EDIT: and below apparently)

Last edited:
also i have things that i want to say about some power addition to Akame:

tecnique mimicry: she can use the tecniques and skills of the opponents, like in these scans, and she is superior to the girl who did the same in the last scan

and Attack reflection for being able to reflect Run feathers

and removing her limited on her poison resistance Akame can withstand being poisoned, in the Zero she literally fought an enemy while poisoned and the poison was strong enough to make people who don't have poison resistance not able to stand, ( the scan for this one is already on Kobester sandbox)
she is comparable to Cora a fellow assassin member who can fight while being poisoned to a powerful concotion of poisons made by the best assassins of the prequel
and even withstand Stylish paralizing poison wich works even on those who have poison resistance

also you kind of ignored about my post above on Akame bloodlust senseing thing

I give my opinions on these matters
also i have things that i want to say about some power addition to Akame:

tecnique mimicry: she can use the techniques and skills of the opponents, like in these scans, and she is superior to the girl who did the same in the last scan

That seems more like an Intelligence feat for Akame using, as she said, a 'foolproof' strategy that she know of to deal with armored opponents. And AGK Akame may be superior to Pony (I believe that's her name, I barely remember the names from the series), but I don't think that will automatically grants her the same abilities, especially since Pony can replicate those abilities due to her Shingu that increase her leg power
and Attack reflection for being able to reflect Run feathers

That seems more Attack Deflection. If she had send them back to Run (whatever his name), then sure Attack Reflection but she just diverted the feathers in another direction
and removing her limited on her poison resistance Akame can withstand being poisoned, in the Zero she literally fought an enemy while poisoned and the poison was strong enough to make people who don't have poison resistance not able to stand, ( the scan for this one is already on Kobester sandbox)
she is comparable to Cora a fellow assassin member who can fight while being poisoned to a powerful concotion of poisons made by the best assassins of the prequel
and even withstand Stylish paralizing poison wich works even on those who have poison resistance

I mean, she is still affected by the poison, just that it has less affect on her than it would a normal human. And for the Stylish one, Leone has Limited Resistance to Poison and Paralyze for the same reason. Speaking of, Akame should have Limited Paralyze Inducement for that reason
also you kind of ignored about my post above on Akame bloodlust senseing thing
Is that Hinowa Crush? What chapter is it

I mean, she is still affected by the poison, just that it has less affect on her than it would a normal human. And for the Stylish one, Leone has Limited Resistance to Poison and Paralyze for the same reason. Speaking of, Akame should have Limited Paralyze Inducement for that reason
Uzui Tengen from Demon slayer has poison resistance even tough Gyutaro poison was still working on him

yes, chapter 27

If she is being affected by poison, then yeah, should be limited. Although if she can still fight properly afterwards, then I am also fine with full resistance

Also, I am not seeing any technique mimicry there? Or anything that hints at it? But can be used for intelligence.

Attack reflection seems fine then ig

If she is being affected by poison, then yeah, should be limited. Although if she can still fight properly afterwards, then I am also fine with full resistance
yes she can fight afterwords
Also, I am not seeing any technique mimicry there? Or anything that hints at it? But can be used for intelligence.
yeah Akame intelligence should be revised too, she is like combat genius, tough I hope Kobster will take his time since there is so much to write
Attack reflection seems fine then ig
thanks

Can I see that scan? Or is it in the sandbox?
is in the sandbox,

also her poison resistance is comparable to another character Cora, wich she can fight after being poisoned to a poison even more lethal than the one she took Akame in the sandbox, since they had the same assassin training

Kobster having read the Zero can confirm this, that Cora could fight after being poisoned

Hmm, we have about 4 people (KingTempest, Popted2, Confluctor & ZoroNotZolo) that supports the proposal (2 of which are staffs). Perhaps just at least one more and that should be enough

Back