• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The One-Eyed Swordsman vs Akame of the Demon Sword

If she is unable to tag him as that’s her only wincon then the Match is a stomp

He is more skilled and has amps that helps increases his AP, so I don’t know what akame wincon is except tag him

I find it really fun that Pain and Tatsumi can claim that Akame is equal in skill to the likes of Zoro but they can't even back it up. 💀

Yeah I'm not really seeing what Akame can really do here. Based on Zoro's int section, and his other stuff, I doubt Akame could win this.

Voting Zoro.

Back