• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red Eye Glutton P&A Revision and Additions

i agree with this as wel.

quick question do you have other characters you also have in mind that you already worked on or you're doing one by one after the former gets accepted

quick question do you have other characters you also have in mind that you already worked on or you're doing one by one after the former gets accepted
In a sandbox, I currently have stuff written up for Mine, Seryu and Kurome although incomplete atm (funnily enough I started on them way before Tatsumi, Leone and Akame yet I manage to finish those three first)

I thought I already commented, but apparently not. The changes seem good, I agree.

Although, I have a question, shouldn't the poison manip of murasama be removed considering it's becuz of the curse that everyone is dying?

I thought I already commented, but apparently not. The changes seem good, I agree.

Although, I have a question, shouldn't the poison manip of murasama be removed considering it's becuz of the curse that everyone is dying?
I mean, isn't Muramase often times stated to be poisonous, some translations I remember are either poisonous curse or cursed poison

I have done the change although there still seems to be a discussion regarding whether Akame's Muramase should lose the Poison Manipulation here:
What is everyone opinion on it

Well I guess it’s fine as it was called poison two times or so but it’s working is not that of a poison

Back