• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame Ga Kill Shikoutazer request durability calc please...

TheUnshakableOne

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
i dont know if this has been done or asked, but i would like a calc on the potential durability of Shikoutazer... I am sure this can be done by using the matieral he is made from as a foundation of toughness and his size? perhaps even weight?

http://*********.com/Manga/Akame-ga-Kill/Chapter-071?id=275622

TriforcePower1 said:
We use third Newton Law to scale his dura from his AP. No need to calculate it
Can i have details on that?

I am doing private facebook debates and the tier is City.. but Esdeath is above that isn't she? I have to prove that she is OOT... (OOT = out of tier)

Shikoutazer can fire an energy ball that was calculated to be Large mountain level. As he can use this energy without exploding, and resisted the drawback very easily, via Third Newton law he scales to his attack. About Esdeath, she stomped Dragon Tatsumi, who is stronger than the form that destroyed the robot, so she scales.

TriforcePower1 said:
Shikoutazer can fire an energy ball that was calculated to be Large mountain level. As he can use this energy without exploding, and resisted the drawback very easily, via Third Newton law he scales to his attack. About Esdeath, she stomped Dragon Tatsumi, who is stronger than the form that destroyed the robot, so she scales.
base Shikoutazer, and Purge mode was handled by the same version of Tatsumi each time?

Back