• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I would lean towards Mukuro because of his likely higher stamina and range (large mountain range vs mountain, etc) in that form. Aizen is probably smarter and more experienced. It's close. Slight advantage (6/10) Mukuro

^ Maybe, depends on how Mukuro use his illusions to deal with it.

Or even he can't, Mukuro still has ways to incapacitate Aizen by freezing or petrification. (with illusion, of cause)

Hmm, is mukuro have resistance to illusion? Aizen is shown able to handle illusion in his fight with shinji.

Yes, he has. Mukuro has Daemon Spade's Devil Lens which make him see through Illusions and reveal the nature of attacks. It's also has abilities to see the weaknesses and the status of an enemy.

Hmm even so, Aizen still has Regenerationn, intelligence, experience, kido for versatility and probably able to handle some of mukuro's illusions, Aizen take this with high difficulty.

@Burning

Because I didn't talk about real petrification. I talk about Mukuro use illusion to make Aizen believe that he got real petrification and make his brain stop working from that believe. Illusion on KHR can possible kill enemy if enemy believe it. For example, Illusion of lava erupting can burn enemy if enemy believe that it's real lava even a second.

I'll have to give this to Mukuro, mid-high diff. His lens would allow him to see through all of Aizen's illusions. But, correct me if I'm wrong, this is the form of Aizen that fought TFGT Ichigo. This Aizen was shown to be arrogant, shown when he thought his attacks were destroying mountains, when it was in fact Ichigo. It is this flaw that I believe would allow Mukuro's illusions to work on Aizen. In addition, if Mukuro lands one hit, even a graze, with his trident, the he'd simply be able to posses Aizen. Unlike Ichigo, Mukuro is a very crafty fighter, prefering to use his illusions to enhance his combat prowess and allow him to obtain easy victories. While Mukuro is also arrogant, it's not to this extent. I believe that he would take quick note of Aizen's attitude and use it to his advantage, especially since his illusions can cover such a wide area, or he can make them real with Verde's weapon. His illusions are border line reality warping, which should be superior to Aizen's illusions.

Mukuro, 7.5-8/10

XD, yeah. I definitely forgot about that.

I highly doubt it. I don't think it would kill him, but being hit would potentially mean the end of the fight. He'd likely be able to create illusory parts of himself to replace those that were lost as he's done with Chrome's organs. So I don't think it would be the complete end if he was hit.

Well we have to take into account as cocky as aizen is he has at least 110 years of experience behind his belt and he's a genius. We also can't forget his reiatsu alone in his 7-B form brough Grimmjow to his knees. So he could likely at least slow Mukuro to some extent.

I'm voting inconclusive. I don't think Aizen can win more times than not because of his arrogance especially in this form, but I also don't think Mukuro can reliably take Aizen down, Due to Teleportation, Hadou #90 and Reiatsu crush also playing a factor. Although in this case it's more like a slow, and his experience, can't forget Aizen in that same base form he solo'd half the gotei 13 via being one slash man.

EDIT: Aizen doesn't use KS in this form so even if Mukuro has lens to see through them it's not something he has to worry about. Although he doesn't that so.

Current votes

Mukuro: 3 (BraginskiBackup, RinkakuKagune, Litentric Teon)

Aizen: 1 (Dat Dot)

inconclusive: 1 (Aizenishere)

Litentric Teon said:
I'll have to give this to Mukuro, mid-high diff. His lens would allow him to see through all of Aizen's illusions. But, correct me if I'm wrong, this is the form of Aizen that fought TFGT Ichigo. This Aizen was shown to be arrogant, shown when he thought his attacks were destroying mountains, when it was in fact Ichigo. It is this flaw that I believe would allow Mukuro's illusions to work on Aizen. In addition, if Mukuro lands one hit, even a graze, with his trident, the he'd simply be able to posses Aizen. Unlike Ichigo, Mukuro is a very crafty fighter, prefering to use his illusions to enhance his combat prowess and allow him to obtain easy victories. While Mukuro is also arrogant, it's not to this extent. I believe that he would take quick note of Aizen's attitude and use it to his advantage, especially since his illusions can cover such a wide area, or he can make them real with Verde's weapon. His illusions are border line reality warping, which should be superior to Aizen's illusions.
Mukuro, 7.5-8/10
Mukuro for these reasons.

Current votes

Mukuro: 4 (BraginskiBackup, RinkakuKagune, Litentric Teon, Knight of Aether)

Aizen: 1 (Dat Dot)

inconclusive: 1 (Aizenishere)

I'll have to disagree and say Aizen can win, he can teleport and use Hadou 90 straight away, while Mukuro can make his illusions real Aizen can either use his reiatsu to shut down his abilities or he could use the Hogyoku to adapt to Mukuro's attacks and possibly pietrification considering he can adapt to cellular manipulation

This Aizen has a pretty big incantation for hadou 90 and his enemie ain't allowing him all that time.

Mukuro FRA.

@Blanked so much wrong, Aizen could still use Hadou 90 even when he was still a normal shinigami with no trouble, this is without accounting Aizen's teleportation and reactive evolution as well as his barriers to block any spell Mukuro tries to use.

Aizen gets my vote

He can use it, but it's so weak it ain't helping him in this battle.

To use the strong version he needs the incantation.

Back