• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Blanked said:
He can use it, but it's so weak it ain't helping him in this battle.
To use the strong version he needs the incantation.

??? If a 7-B Aizen without incantation incapacitated a 7-C, why would he struggle to at least deal damage to someone on the same tier in this form?

The damage he would deal to his equal would be way to low to be used as an important argument.

An attack that incapicates a 7-C can do little to no damage to a 7-B if there is a decent diffrence in their power.

@Italian do you know how many times Ichigo could of killed Aizen in the time he was using his incantation?

A second is a huge deal on similar speeds.

Also, what stops Muriko from just causally destroying it like Ichigio did?

The weaker version is simple not strong enough.

i think you guys are putting too much empashis on a single hado skill, there are atleast 90 and while that one is one of the strongest in raw power weve seen some that are useful to block/incapacitate to some degree foes, maybe enough time for aizen to do bigger damage back, he is a master of pretty much all hado, i also dont think aizen would auto lose for being within his real ilusions as he knows how they work and the evolutions over the hokyouku (no sure how to spell it from memory) would probably be able to break off the illusion, other than that mukuro cant do much.

id still give my vote for aizen though im sure atleast one of my points can be countered in some way.

What are you trying to prove ? Ichigo didn't kill him, nor could he actually do so if the Black Coffin was surrounding him, not only can Aizen teleport but he can spam multiple kidos to incapacitate Mukuro

Tired and not in the mood type of answer.

Also, i don't even get the point of mentioning teleport and other kidou when i talk about a single one, which is mostly why i don't wanna discus further. If i talk about one thing i don't need you to add others.

Breaking off the illusion? Mukuro's illusions are borderline reality warping, they're not something to simply 'break' out of as casually as has been said. Also, keep in mind that Aizen's arrogance in this form would certainly play a factor in this match, and would likely keep him within some of Mukuro's illusioins, for longer than if he were in any other form.

Spamming kidos is essentially rendered ineffective by the fact that they are too weak to actually deal damage to Mukuro in his 7-B state. He could possibly bind him, but that assumes that he isn't caught in Mukuro's illusion, which is highly unlikely. In the same way that Aizen thought he was the one destroying those mountains in his fight against Ichigo, Mukuro could produce a similar illusion, as seen in the fight against the real funeral wreaths. And one graze with his trident is all he needs to possess Aizen and cause him to kill himself. Aizen wouldn't have need to teleport if he doesn't believe Mukuro can harm him, and any attempt to tank an attack from Mukuro's trident would spell the end of him. What I'm really stressing is that Aizen's character in this form makes him vastly more arrogant, which leads to him being less observant, and overestimating himself, which perfectly plays into Mukuro's fighting style (which is a bit as ot why he defeated Hibari in the first arc). This is a rather large edge that shouldn't be ignored.

@Litentric

They're both 7-A so idk what "Spamming kidos is essentially rendered ineffective by the fact that they are too weak to actually deal damage to Mukuro in his 7-B state" that has to do with anything. and yes the points you made were already addressed but Aizen doesn't pull a Deadpool and let himself get hit.

Mukuros gonna have to work to get that hit in and it's not gonna be nearly as easy as you think. After all his arrogance also plays into a "No touching" mentality and if Mukuro get's too close without being erased by Aizens spiritual pressure you think he's still gonna just ignore him? Hell no. In Aizen vs Ichigo he was caught off-guard. This is because Ichigo Blitzed him.. the same will not happen here. the illusions that come to life? Unless their AP and Dura are of the same caliber they'll get dealt with. And I mean.. I don't know Mukuros feats but I'm pretty sure when it comes to CQC Aizen also takes it. he has about a 100 years of experience over Mukuro and defeated like what.. 6-7 Captain level shinigamis?

My fault. I was mistaking their 7-B versions with their 7-A versions. I was applying the logic that his kidou should only attain 7-A status with their complete incantation, as those were the ones capable of harming Ichigo, who was comparable to him.

In CQC, I'd say that they're about even. Mukuro consistently goes toe to toe with Hibari, one of the best CQC fighters in the series (who's likely superior to Aizen in that regard). He's even used his illusions, even from the first arc, to take quick advantage during CQC encounters, and he could do the same with Aizen.

In they have the same AP and comparable dura, then there shouldn't be any 'erased by his spiritual presence' as that only occurs on someone decently weaker, which is not the case here.

The illusions that come to life are of comparable dura, but yet his illusions are enough to change the entire landscape without Aizen noticing a difference. Once again, such was shown in the future arc, where he essentially had the entire battlefield in one giant illusion, recreating it to make it seem as though all of his allies had perished in order to gather them all in one spot.

As far as experience goes, Aizen might take it. However, Mukuro has stated in the manga to have gotten his six paths of reincarnation through going through six lives. While unquantifiable, it should stand to reason that such a feat would likely even out the experience gap considerably, especially as it's a common theme in KHR for younger enemies to best more experienced ones in terms of skill alone.

I still think you're igorning his arrogance as a factor here. Chalking it up as a 'no touching' mentality does not erase the fact that it makes him less observant, or as overestimation of his power, which is something that Mukuro is easily capable to taking advantage of. Especially considering he is able to project illusory clones of himself, which could be used for mix-ups.

As for his trident, what I was trying to convey is that if he physically blocked it as opposed to dodging it, and was even slightly grazed, that would be it. I see that, in conjunction with his illusions, being at a far higher rate of occuring than Aizen catching Mukuro off guard with a lethal blow.

LordAizenSama said:
It's a shame such a quality thread with good discussions is going to go to waste ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

I can't tell whether there's a Kappa at the end of that sentence or not.

Back