• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Daemon Spade - Battle For The 6th Strongest 5-A (Non-Smurf)

smadging-speech-bubble-speech-bubble.gif

He's physically that tier, so he's fine. Abilities which amplify stats to another tier are applicable for placements in that other tier as stated by the rules and shown with multiple characters who have positions which are normally higher compared to their baseline stats, but through them possessing techniques which amplify their stats to that tier, they place.

Damn Bleach goons at it like always wanking their shitty characters instead of the glorious kon

I think Yhwach should easily take this. Reiatsu abilities blah blah blah you know the drill and nothing Daemon has seems to be able to counter what Yhwach can mianly do.

🤔

Yhwach has passive kilometer spanning Soul Crush in base?
There was few kilometres range feats in FKT arc for characters like Yama who scales to this version of Yhwach. That's if I am remembering correctly

He still has this much range on his Danmaku arrows
Thousands of Kilometers with projectiles (His Sankt Bogen can fire arrows that can cross two thousand Ri[216]),

There was few kilometres range feats in FKT arc for characters like Yama who scales to this version of Yhwach. That's if I am remembering correctly

He still has this much range on his Danmaku arrows
That's fine, honestly the only problem here is soul crush lol.

Edit:
But it's a big problem if Daemon can't somehow deal with it, on the plus side, he'll probably start by knowing Yhwach's moves; so if it doesn't instantly kill him that could be a problem for Yhwach.

Last edited:
Daemon can arguably do something about pretty much everything except soul crush (if he gets hit by it immediately)
I don't see him countering SA , Yama Bankai and Idk how to spell ur there is a large scale ability which rips off a Opponent from parts to part.

Pnull, slowing, and disintegration hax. Also invulnerability
Don't see that guy having Resistance to something on the level of Yamas Bankai which has Suns core heat

Also daemon profile lacks what kind of powernull he resists. At the very least Yhwach powernull should work on CM type 3 / 2. He was confident enough to remove Ichibe powers.

Bleach souls already has invulnerability and Yhwach can bypass that.

Don't see that guy having Resistance to something on the level of Yamas Bankai which has Suns core heat
Didn’t say he had resistance. Weaker characters can bathe in lava and vaporize steel with heat, but off of the top of my head there’s no sun level heat feats
Also daemon profile lacks what kind of powernull he resists. At the very least Yhwach powernull should work on CM type 3 / 2. He was confident enough to remove Ichibe powers.
He doesn’t have conceptual manipulation, so it really doesn’t apply to his Pnull, it’s also completely dissimilar from what Ichibei was doing. He has at least 7 layers.
Bleach souls already has invulnerability and Yhwach can bypass that.
Not the same kind of invulnerability. His is that when he makes 6 duplicates, all damage done to each of him (which includes hax iirc) is reduced to 1/6. They also all get a 6x amp.

Didn’t say he had resistance. Weaker characters can bathe in lava and vaporize steel with heat, but off of the top of my head there’s no sun level heat feats
Then this is one of the Wincons of Yhwach I guess.
He doesn’t have conceptual manipulation, so it really doesn’t apply to his Pnull, it’s also completely dissimilar from what Ichibei was doing. He has at least 7 layers.
It's not about what Ichibe was doing it's about his powers and Abilities

Yhwach SA can remove all of that. It's not gonna stop the attacks deamon makes instead it directly shuts down Daemon abilities.
Not the same kind of invulnerability. His is that when he makes 6 duplicates, all damage done to each of him (which includes hax iirc) is reduced to 1/6. They also all get a 6x amp.
Yhwach has Summonings of his Stern's in this key I'm not sure if that's allowed If it's then he can counter Daemon clones with that.

invulnerability is different thing for different verses depending on how it's shown it can be countered in similar methods I think 🤔

It's not about what Ichibe was doing it's about his powers and Abilities

Yhwach SA can remove all of that. It's not gonna stop the attacks deamon makes instead it directly shuts down Daemon abilities.
That’s an attack he has to connect with right? It can get Blocked, dodged, or reduced.
Yhwach has Summonings of his Stern's in this key I'm not sure if that's allowed If it's then he can counter Daemon clones with that.
None of which can deal with illusions

That’s an attack he has to connect with right? It can get Blocked, dodged, or reduced.
Which attack?
Yama Bankai is wide range. It has Planetary range atleast if we yhwach didn't want to destroy the planet he can still keep it to several kilometres i guess

As for SA its surrounds the opponent and strips off of their powers as far as I remember.
None of which can deal with illusions
Yhwach has unconventional Resistance to mind manipulation so his illusion works on that level may be?

Which attack?
Yama Bankai is wide range. It has Planetary range atleast if we yhwach didn't want to destroy the planet he can still keep it to several kilometres i guess
How many times did Yhwach use Yama's Bankai at the start of a fight?
As for SA its surrounds the opponent and strips off of their powers as far as I remember.
SA means?
Yhwach has unconventional Resistance to mind manipulation so his illusion works on that level may be?
You'd have to explain why it's unconventional and why that would help against Daemon, his profile doesn't say anything.

Daemon bfrs him to real illusion universe ( I know nothing about yhwach hax)
Yhwach has interdimensional travel
How many times did Yhwach use Yama's Bankai at the start of a fight?
The key we are talking about has only one fight and he tried to use that in the fight but Ichibe removed his power. So technically he would use that unless Daemon has any counters
SA means?
  • Sankt Altar: Yhwach summons five orbs of Reishi, which he transports to around his opponent, at which point they all fire a beam of energy at their target, forming the shape of a Quincy Zeichen. Those who are caught in the blast have all their power stripped away by Yhwach.
You'd have to explain why it's unconventional and why that would help against Daemon, his profile doesn't say anything.
Bleach characters mind exist in souls and affecting physical mind won't affect the spiritual mind. It's already in the Soul physiology page check.

The key we are talking about has only one fight and he tried to use that in the fight but Ichibe removed his power. So technically he would use that unless Daemon has any counters
Got it, thanks.
Bleach characters mind exist in souls and affecting physical mind won't affect the spiritual mind. It's already in the Soul physiology page check.
That wouldn't help against indirect illusions.

Illusions in KHR can be of two types, direct perception manipulation (which Bleach's resistance covers) or the indirect fake things in the arena that can only be resisted by seeing through illusions.

The indirect illusions don't directly mess with anyone's mind so it doesn't matter where your mind is, it's akin to Mindness type 3 in how it works, as in, what's matter is your ability to see through it because it's your own senses who are interacting with it like they do with everything else, not a direct mental attack that only exists in your mind like the direct illusions.

That wouldn't help against indirect illusions.

Illusions in KHR can be of two types, direct perception manipulation (which Bleach's resistance covers) or the indirect fake things in the arena that can only be resisted by seeing through illusions.

The indirect illusions don't directly mess with anyone's mind so it doesn't matter where your mind is, it's akin to Mindness type 3 in how it works, as in, what's matter is your ability to see through it because it's your own senses who are interacting with it like they do with everything else, not a direct mental attack that only exists in your mind like the direct illusions.
Bleach characters can also see thru 6th sense they don't use just normal illusions. Only Aizen one is Needs direct vision meanwhile Shinji illusions doesn't need direct contact.

So Bleach characters Souls can indeed protected by both of the Illusions. Also they can keep track of their opponents by spirit ribbons or just Spiritual Senses despite being under illusions it's been shown several times by Yamamoto and Shunsui and even Hisagi it's just how Spiritual Senses works in Bleach.

Also if I am correct all of Yhwach Blut abilities are 5A. So he also has Danmaku which can just rain down on Daemon from several Kilometres distance.

Bleach characters can also see thru 6th sense they don't use just normal illusions. Only Aizen one is Needs direct vision meanwhile Shinji illusions doesn't need direct contact.
Illusionists worse than Daemon can trick 6th senses.

Also, you're not understanding how they work, it's not about direct vision, no illusion in KHR needs direct vision.

They are literally illusory constructions that appear to everyone in the area, they don't target anyone specifically.

And they have more than 7 layers for Daemon and if you don't have enough layers to see through them they cause real damage to kill you.

Illusionists worse than Daemon can trick 6th senses.
You have scans for his Illusions working on spiritual Senses.
Also, you're not understanding how they work, it's not about direct vision, no illusion in KHR needs direct vision.
No I did say Shinji illusions doesn't work based on direct vision. Bleach has both types of Illusions. Aizen illusions needs direct contact meanwhile Shinji Illusions don't.
They are literally illusory constructions that appear to everyone in the area, they don't target anyone specifically.
He can still use his Danmaku and Yama Bankai to level the floor
And they have more than 7 layers for Daemon and if you don't have enough layers to see through them they cause real damage to kill you.
Yhwach has defensive Blut which directly invades Opponent nerves and tears them part or something similar. It's works like a simple domain around user so trying to touch Yhwach is not a good thing

Also is Summoning allowed ? yhwach has Summonings in this key

So Bleach characters Souls can indeed protected by both of the Illusions. Also they can keep track of their opponents by spirit ribbons or just Spiritual Senses despite being under illusions it's been shown several times by Yamamoto and Shunsui and even Hisagi it's just how Spiritual Senses works in Bleach.

Also if I am correct all of Yhwach Blut abilities are 5A. So he also has Danmaku which can just rain down on Daemon from several Kilometres distance.
Yeah they're AOE illusions, like mirages, not necessarily directly inflicted on someone's mind unless the user is targeting them (In which case they're still affected by the AOE illusions)
No I did say Shinji illusions doesn't work based on direct vision. Bleach has both types of Illusions. Aizen illusions needs direct contact meanwhile Shinji Illusions don't.
It's not about working based on direct eye contact or not it's like... Illusions are like little tricks placed on the world via an illusionist, and you're affected by them by just having the ability to sense them. It's the reason why people just spectating a fight between illusionists can see and be affected by illusions that aren't being directed on them.

Yeah they're AOE illusions, like mirages, not necessarily directly inflicted on someone's mind unless the user is targeting them (In which case they're still affected by the AOE illusions)
All the more reason Yhwach pulls out Yama Bankai then it's wide range would just erase everything within the planet range. Or atleast it would cover range of Seretei holding back
It's not about working based on direct eye contact or not it's like... Illusions are like little tricks placed on the world via an illusionist, and you're affected by them by just having the ability to sense them. It's the reason why people just spectating a fight between illusionists can see and be affected by illusions that aren't being directed on them.
Well daemon still can't touch Yhwach because of either blut defence or Yama Bankai defence

Last edited:
Back