• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aiolos Shadow Arrow

Well other than confirming that episode G is not canon which everyone knows Episode Zero has shown what I believe is Aiolos' first oficial ability other than him shooting a laser arrow.

It does what it's shown there and the only thing that needs to be translated is that it's an "invisible" arrow. Stops the enemy from moving by sticking something like a cosmos arrow(Aiolos creates it out of thin air) in their shadow. It apparently can be destroyed but it needs something like Excalibur in order to do so and Aiolos wasn't wearing his cloth so I don't know how easily Shura could do it if he was at full power. Aphrodite can't get out of it immediately but Aiolos says that it won't hold him there for a very long time, Aphrodite was a lot younger too so it makes sense he wasn't super strong but it should be able to stop a gold level oponent for a while without being too OP since it's basically just Aiolos not wanting to fight and using a simple technique in order to get through the sanctuary fast

My doubt is how this invisibility works, maybe it's invisible before Aiolos sticks it in their shadow or maybe you need to be strong enough to see it akin to Hades Sword in Seiya's chest

No, this confirms that Episode G is canon, although Kurumada changes canon scenes in his new works, changed the scene and dialogue of the fight against Hades and the scene of Seiya and Saori of the Silver Arc in Next Dimension.

• Shura has the personality of justice when he is young. The Shura of Episode G is the canon, changing that Shura is a traitor in the original.
  • Aiolos is killed by Shura, Aphrodite and Deathmask. A detail that is mentioned for first time in Episode G.
  • Aiolos did not use all his power against Shura.
  • Aiolos techniques are energy arrows created by your cosmos like Infinity Break and Shadow Arrow.
  • Aphrodite fights for Athena and justice in this moment of his life, because he does not know Saga's plans.
  • Aiolia was not in the Sanctuary when Aiolos is killed.
Dragon Ball Super is not a canon, because in the serie they change the details of the original and use characters from the anime fillings in the story.

Lots of justice from Shura, cutting a bridge and killing a friend and a baby who also happens to be the goddess he's meant to protect.

LMAO

The goddess will be reborn later, and Aiolos is a traitor to Athena, who kidnapped the goddess to sell her to Hades. Shura does not know the lie or identity of the false Kyoko. He is a Saint who fights for justice at this time, on the contrary, to the future, where he is a traitor who does not fight to protect humans or the goddess, and know the truth of the false Kyoko.

@Inoue

I don't like your mocking tone and this is far from the first time I've heard it from you.

@Matt

Let's not get confrontational.

Reppuzan said:
@Inoue
I don't like your mocking tone and this is far from the first time I've heard it from you.
Sorry mom.

Doesn't change the fact it's fanfiction

Back