• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz and the Great Tomb of Nazarick are trying to conquer your favorite verse, how does this goes ?

SpookyShadow said:
Ummm. I'm talking about ???%. Who's naturally bloodlusted.
Why is ???% relevant either? If its post EoS then ???% no longer exists as a separate entity and merged with Mob, who would still need to gradually reach that state and would not go for it unless people he cares are literally close to death or seemingly dead. If its before EoS then Mob can't even reach ???% on his own will and it likely won't come out before Ainz already kills base Mob. Or maybe its never relevant since again Ainz and Nazarick's goal is to conquer the verse not fight every chadacter within it.

Also my dude you gotta stop using Mob when refering to ???%, makes it confusing.

The pen or the sword said:
Then we need to add it, Technically ainz and co can revive more then once via rituals but that requires others in the tomb taking action.
Is there proof that those rituals can be performed on Ainz? I don't recall Ainz being capable of that in the story, I'm pretty sure it's NPC-only.

Demuirge explained that should ainz die he would have the ritual ready to facilitate his ressurection and we have no reason to believe demuirge is mistaken. It was when planning for the holy kingdom arc I believe. Now the way this was explained leads me to believe it's likly diffrent from the ressurection npcs undergo since thats just a matter of gold.

Demuirge explained that should ainz die he would have the ritual ready to facilitate his ressurection and we have no reason to believe demuirge is mistaken. It was when planning for the holy kingdom arc I believe. Now the way this was explained leads me to believe it's likly diffrent from the ressurection npcs undergo since thats just a matter of gold.
Wasn't that ritual meant to be a public show after ainz fakes his "death"?

IIRC Demuirge mentions the ritual when Ainz ask him and albedo what they would do if he died. Albedo freaked out talking about murdering the culprit while demiurge stated he would observe the situation and prepare the ritual for ainz ressurection. Now I'll need to double check but Im pretty sure demuirge mentioned it before ainz told them of his plan to fake his death.

Puella Magi Verse: changes depending on when he appears, homura would want to recruit him for walmarts night and who knows how kyubey would react to him. in wraith arc things go pretty much the same until aoc appears then idk. in homuras world he would probably be fine if he keeps away from madoka

SpookyShadow said:
You know that we can use different keys on this wiki, right?
Yes for most threads. However this particular thread is being portrayed as Ainz and Nazarick plopping in a random verse with the goal of conquest, the OP even explicitly stated that Ainz is not supposed to kill every character. It outline that Ainz can apporach with neutral or non-violent methods to avoid fights. You'll need to actually prove why ???% will suddenly burst out ready to fight especially since neither side is aware of each other, its not a gauntlet fight, etc. Especially if its EoS where it technically no longer exists. If Ainz were to be put in the Rwby verse, he's not gonna suddenly have to fight the ****** Gods as theres no in verse reason for them to even intervene. This particular thread isn't literally Ainz and Nazarick vs everyone, its Ainz amd Nazarick trying to conquer a world with the potential of certain characters fighting or opposing them.

You did spooky didn't lol
Spooky < s > remove spaces to have the text following be crossed

Like this
Pssst. That's pretty obvious joke. I know how to cross the text dude, I've done that I think even in this thread.

Bonesdrowy said:
SpookyShadow said:
You know that we can use different keys on this wiki, right?
Yes for most threads. However this particular thread is being portrayed as Ainz and Nazarick plopping in a random verse with the goal of conquest, the OP even explicitly stated that Ainz is not supposed to kill every character. It outline that Ainz can apporach with neutral or non-violent methods to avoid fights. You'll need to actually prove why ???% will suddenly burst out ready to fight especially since neither side is aware of each other, its not a gauntlet fight, etc. Especially if its EoS where it technically no longer exists. If Ainz were to be put in the Rwby verse, he's not gonna suddenly have to fight the ****** Gods as theres no in verse reason for them to even intervene. This particular thread isn't literally Ainz and Nazarick vs everyone, its Ainz amd Nazarick trying to conquer a world with the potential of certain characters fighting or opposing them.
Sry, I've mistaken this thread to "tries to solo your verse"

But if they start from the weakest ones, like Tsubomi and she gets killed or something (as they hate humans) then ???% would INSTANTLY appear if Mob gets to know about this.

So, conquering seems more interesting.

Hunter x Hunter - Chimera Ants and humans team up to have war with Nazarick. Meruem, Royal Guards and Netero Nen Crush, blitz and poison all of his servants and Ainz have no one to help. I guess.

Mob Psycho 100 - Reigen and Mob have a talk with them about their motives. They realize that their motives are childish and leaves the discussion. If they kill Mob's parents, Reigen, Teru, Ritsu or Tsubomi they are going to see hell on earth.

Akame ga Kill! - Night Raid and Jaegers team up and have a war with Nazarick, same as with HXH. Esdeath time stops and blitzes them all but I guess Ainz is going to kill them after that.

Nanatsu no Taizai - They can't get past Mael or Mel. I think they can't kill Mel permanently and Mel will always comeback after they would somehow kill him.

Bleach - They can't convice or conquer Quincy or Shinigami due to few reasons. And few others.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - No

Black Clover - Sorry, but Captains and Sorcery Emperor himself are too strong-willed and powerful.

They resist but there's a hilarious difference in speed. Esdeath is still going to blitz them and atomize them with even touch.

Back