• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz and the Great Tomb of Nazarick are trying to conquer your favorite verse, how does this goes ?

So ainz ressurects and dies again? I don't understand enough about how this right works for me to make any statement the whole thing seems bizzare, any attack ainz makes is instantly countered as you said it will negate his death hax... Atleast ainz stomps ikki.

SpookyShadow said:
Well still doesn't matter, with speed unequal Mob blitzes them all
Did you miss the whole "everyone is in character" part of the OP? Mob does not blitz unless he's really really bloodlusted, otherwise most of his casual attacks or non-aggressive attacks are either subsonic to supersonic.

Also apparently a lot of people are neglecting the fact that Ainz and Nazarick got like 6 months of prep and he's not actually required to start killing everyone willy nilly like he's in a free for all against the entire verse. Heck he only started openly doing massacres when he was mostly assured that a good majority are weaker than him.

The pen or the sword said:
So ainz ressurects and dies again? I don't understand enough about how this right works for me to make any statement the whole thing seems bizzare, any attack ainz makes is instantly countered as you said it will negate his death hax...Atleast ainz stomps ikki.
No. I only said that The Holy Right automatically kills Ainz when he tries to harm Fiamma.

Meh, I think just "Resurrection" would be good. Type 4 should be overall for people that can always resurrect, like Meliodas.

Bonesdrowy said:
SpookyShadow said:
Did you miss the whole "everyone is in character" part of the OP? Mob does not blitz unless he's really really bloodlusted, otherwise most of his casual attacks or non-aggressive attacks are either subsonic to supersonic.
Also apparently a lot of people are neglecting the fact that Ainz and Nazarick got like 6 months of prep and he's not actually required to start killing everyone willy nilly like he's in a free for all against the entire verse. Heck he only started openly doing massacres when he was mostly assured that a good majority are weaker than him.
???% Mob is naturally bloodlusted my friend

Bonesdrowy said:
SpookyShadow said:
Ummm. I'm talking about ???%. Who's naturally bloodlusted.

Back