• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Hat vs Ainz Ooal Gown

Black Hat:

Ainz Ooal Gown:

8a752c5d0a876bca49a357640182c9e9.jpg

vs
bd4cb5aa6974adb9127ce8599b3fa5be.jpg

---

Speed equalized.

Connections:

+ Both are cunning, manipulative, and apathetic villain protagonists of their own respective shows (Overlord and Villainous.)

+ Both are leaders of a faction comprised of the majority members associated with evil, with few being good in the heart while upholding a sense of morals and deep respect (Nazarick and Black Hat organization.).

+ Both just so happen to use the typical tactics of saving others and asking them something else in return, which is usually these people pledging their loyalty and devotion to serve them (Black Hat usually forms contracts with others who seek his help, majorly are villains but sometimes can even be those who aren't evil (in some instances he's shown to have helped ghost children keeping their haunted mansion alive); Ainz saves peoples who are useful to him.)

+ Both have immoral and malevolent subordinates that also share similarities with each other, with one of them being an obsessive and madly in-love demonic female servant (Albedo and Demencia), and the others are strategic, charismatic, and highly-intelligent servants that serve as their right-hand men (Demiurge and Dr. Flug.), with a kind and benevolent subordinate (Sebastian and 5.0.5)

+ Both also support and use the idea of experimenting on others (usually their captured enemies) for multiple breakthroughs in their own creations, technologies, magics, and potentials.

+ Both also have opposing forces that are arrogant, hypocritical, and greedy (The Heroes in Black Hat's universe have a few of these types of members who only worked for fame and money; The Slane Theocracy are human supremacists.)

+ Both also belong to a race that associates themselves with evil and darkness (Black Hat is a demon, and Ainz is an undead.)

Last edited:
Black Hat AP stomps but it doesn't even matter cause he doesn't resist ANY of Ainz's general tricks, so Ainz just stops time, walks up, and deaths him.

Black hat normally criticizes the shit out of other villains, but Ainz is probably one of the most well succeeded villains in fiction. Wonder how their dialogue would be like

Yea (I feel like this is useless since others already commented) sorry but this looks like a stomp in either direction😅
Aniz's in character go-to opening move is thought-based, autohitting instant deathhax that stuns if it fails (or time stop into said deathhax) and then work from there. I see no resistances/broken BS passives/immortalities on the other guy so (unless I'm missing something) Ainz instawins if speed is equal and speed unequal it's Low 2-C vs Low 7-C...Ainz just gets atomized by Black Hat thinking about him for more than a millisecond.

Connections seem cool tho, I'll give you that

(And you inspired me with this thread...I might actually get off my ass and try to find a fair Ainz match now)

Yea (I feel like this is useless since others already commented) sorry but this looks like a stomp in either direction😅
Aniz's in character go-to opening move is thought-based, autohitting instant deathhax that stuns if it fails (or time stop into said deathhax) and then work from there. I see no resistances/broken BS passives/immortalities on the other guy so (unless I'm missing something) Ainz instawins if speed is equal and speed unequal it's Low 2-C vs Low 7-C...Ainz just gets atomized by Black Hat thinking about him for more than a millisecond.

Connections seem cool tho, I'll give you that

(And you inspired me with this thread...I might actually get off my ass and try to find a fair Ainz match now)
The truth is, these connections were for another matchup in which I only changed a few descriptions. Considering how many decent connections both share, I was going to pit Ainz against the Slender Man.

Extra Connections of this MU:

• Both are also known to never (in Black Hat's case nearly forever and never) confront their enemies directly in their real form and, instead, would throw out a fabricated clone of theirs to collect information or learn about the enemy (Black Hat does this in every single episode of his web-show either using clones of his or sending his subordinates to do his job; Ainz usually dispatches Pandora Actor to disguise as himself to learn about the enemies he's confronting.)

Last edited:
Black hat normally criticizes the shit out of other villains, but Ainz is probably one of the most well succeeded villains in fiction. Wonder how their dialogue would be like

I don't think they would get along very well, considering Black Hat isn't dumb enough to buy Ainz's facade of being an evil almighty Overlord.

A possible outcome: Black Hat is a straight-up pure evil villain, while Ainz is an anti-villain fighting for equality and peace. If we put it in logic, The Slane Theocracy are villains (they advocate for human supremacy and oppression and slavery for demi-human and humans who lost their freedom after not having enough money to pay for their kingdom.), something that Black Hat would support because IT IS EVIL. Ainz, on the other hand, pursues the goal of establishing equality and peace through harsh and overlord-like tactics. While part of it is evil, it should be noted that at the end of the day, the goal he aims to achieve IS NOT EVIL, something that Black Hat would be against, leading to the start of the battle between two forces.

The only people I could see in the Overlord universe that gets along with Black Hat are Demiurge, Albedo, Shaltear, and many other negative karma values Nazarick denizens.)

Another notable mention here is that Black Hat himself does not play on any sides of evil at all (The Villainous comics prove it.)

Last edited:
Back