• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Recently watched and caught up to the English dub of Overlord and liked it a lot, which helped get this to come to mind.

Ainz Ooal Gown vs Nagash (Post Warpstone Consumption) (I am aware of smurf bullshittery)

Ainz gets a week of prep time and knowledge of Nagash's capabilities.

After the week, Nagash approaches Nazarick and they fight outside Nazarick on a rainy day in the afternoon.

Nagash-Mini-394x282.jpg

821b69890cbf3b884139df5f80d6643e.jpg

Which skeleton wins with (insert magic here) first

Even with prep and prior knowledge, Nagash horribly stomps, even if we just take base stats:
Ainz is generously upscales from 2.9 kilotons, to reach 1 gigaton, you need 1000,000 kilotons, the absolute baseline to get to warhammer High 6-C is 510 gigatons, meaning he'd have to be almost 500,000,000x stronger to even remotely hit that paygrade, and this feat was ultra casual and one that Nagash MASSIVELY upscales by a vast margin....and that's only his PHYSICAL stats, where as his magic is in a whole other league beyond that, at 363 TERATONS meaning his magic is 363,000,000,000 kilotons, this means his magic is literally hundreds of BILLIONS of times more powerful and his physicals are hundreds of MILLIONS of times stronger...

Even if stats were equal, any magic Ainz tries to throw at Nagash get's nullified and absorbed for Nagash to use right back at him, and that's if Nagash fights him directly and doesn't just summon an army to fight him and Nazarick, an army that could number in the millions that can hold several tier 6s and countless tier 8+. This also isn't including the ungodly amount of hax he has that blows past several layers of resistances. If push comes to shove, he can even just devour Ainz on a conceptual level.

Of course as you're also already aware this isn't factoring in any of his higher dimensional hax either.

Even with prep and prior knowledge, Nagash horribly stomps, even if we just take base stats:
Ainz is generously upscales from 2.9 kilotons, to reach 1 gigaton, you need 1000,000 kilotons, the absolute baseline to get to warhammer High 6-C is 510 gigatons, meaning he'd have to be almost 500,000,000x stronger to even remotely hit that paygrade, and this feat was ultra casual and one that Nagash MASSIVELY upscales by a vast margin....and that's only his PHYSICAL stats, where as his magic is in a whole other league beyond that, at 363 TERATONS meaning his magic is 363,000,000,000 kilotons, this means his magic is literally hundreds of BILLIONS of times more powerful and his physicals are hundreds of MILLIONS of times stronger...

Even if stats were equal, any magic Ainz tries to throw at Nagash get's nullified and absorbed for Nagash to use right back at him, and that's if Nagash fights him directly and doesn't just summon an army to fight him and Nazarick, an army that could number in the millions that can hold several tier 6s and countless tier 8+. This also isn't including the ungodly amount of hax he has that blows past several layers of resistances. If push comes to shove, he can even just devour Ainz on a conceptual level.

Of course as you're also already aware this isn't factoring in any of his higher dimensional hax either.
Maybe I should start looking at what could be fitting/thematic fights not with non smurfs against smurfs... ( I considered saying human Nagash but not skeletal)

Last edited:
Maybe I should start looking at what could be fitting/thematic fights not with non smurfs against smurfs... ( I considered saying human Nagash but not skeletal)
9999/10000 you do NOT want to put a non-smurf against a smurf.

But yeah Nagash in any key godstomps.

9999/10000 you do NOT want to put a non-smurf against a smurf.

But yeah Nagash in any key godstomps.
Rather literally in one key… Speaking of which, if the CGs are getting upgraded to one profile and at least 1-A for avatars which from what I understand Nagash is equal to, shouldn’t he get an upgrade too? For god of death key of course.

Rather literally in one key… Speaking of which, if the CGs are getting upgraded to one profile and at least 1-A for avatars which from what I understand Nagash is equal to, shouldn’t he get an upgrade too? For god of death key of course.
yeah all the gods will get the upgrade and certain other characters as well

Back