• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz and the Great Tomb of Nazarick are trying to conquer your favorite verse, how does this goes ?

Jojo Bizarre Adventure: Stands how made in haven, Ger or The world over haven prevent him from mastering this verse. Toaru Majutsuno Index: It would be impossible that ains could master this verse Hunterxhunter: Is very probable One Punch Man: I really dont know Re:zero: Satella and Reinhard are a big problem for him. The witch cult is a disturb Cells Work: Platets are invencible..... Ok no Highschool dxd: NO

Ainz in No Game No Life... Great War

Welcome to hell. I hope Jibril or random Dragonia has mercy to the continent he is standing on.

But don't worry, Ainz, once Riku get to the command the Ex-Machina, he'd end the Great War with zero sacrifice.

Powerlevel-wise, Ainz should be very formidable in hax either in the War or the Game.

The God of High School: Nox and Mujin's team definitely won't give up thier positions and will do everything in thier power to stop Ainz. Balhe will probably work with Ainz but be weary of them. New Korea will just straight up not conform to any one ruler. Overall, I don't think Ainz really stands a chance, considering almost everyone is High 4-C in the latest chapter and has all sorts of funky hax.

SCP: Pfft. Yeah, Ainz ain't convincing the Foundation, and even if he does, GOC just straight up hate anything anomalous. And good luck to Ainz when he finds out about the Scarlet King and his army.

Considering the massive range and speed advantage, plus a ton of ranged options for nearly everyone. The moment any normal person dies getting close, they get the picture.

A very lame, one-sided incon. The only reason GioGio can't win with most opponents is because Requiem is 8-C+ physically. Yet, people still put him against Tier 2's.

Yeah doesn't seem like it has anything to challange ainz, while some upper moon demons sound like they'd have an ap advatage (assuming moutain level ap) it's all worthless due to nazericks acess to hax.

theres a reason he crossed out the text :p Trust me we all know yhwach solos

Part of me wants to do a one shot about ainz finding himself in the song of ice and fire world instead of new world...Probably wouldn't be a serious take on the idea but a bunch of scenes I think could be hilarious.

Daenerys having aura and mare one up her dragons, the white walkers running into an army of death knights, demiurge destroying the iron throne because he thinks its unworthy of his masters status (And because he's actually a skilled carpenter) ect.

The pen or the sword said:
The white walkers running into an army of death knights
Wouldn't the White Walkers recieve the same treatment that the liches did in the bonus novel if they refuse to submit?

True they aren't wholly unreasonable so ainz showing up and telling them to bow down could actually work out rather well...Im not sure if he'd bother with undead control, as long as the white walkers aren't overly stupid about it a few shows of strength should be enough to establish the pecking order...

Back