• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(1-2-0) PSD couldn't do nothing else... so they disturbed Nazarick [Cocytus vs Gun Devil]

noninho

He/Him
Ainz, as Momon right now, planning his next move as the knight he was pretending to be on the capital of Slane Theocracy, was having a rather pleasant day, if you take off the financial problems, that is.
Mysteriously, he receive a <Message> spell, coming with the familiar voice from the guardian of the 5th floor, Cocytus, who sounded surprised and sent "Lord Ainz, i was teletransported to forest with unknown large gun-creature on the other side, how do i proceed?" to him.
Those (exact) 20 words caused a storm of questions in Ainz, more specifically in the "Suzuki Satoru" part of him. "How was Cocytus TP'd?", "Why was Cocytus TP'd there", "'a Gun creature'? What there ever a creature on YGGDRASIL like that? ...No, there wasn't, but how has he transported Cocytus from the inside of Nazarick without anyone noticing?", and many others like that. But before the armored skeleton could start screaming "WHAAAAAAAAAAAT??????" like he wanted to, or even move a muscle, his <Supresss Emotions> system activates and he starts to figure out a message to send back to him, respecting the restrictions present both physical and mentally...which end up coming like: "I count on you, Cocytus, to defeat this strange creature and come back safely to Nazarick, asking teleportation if needed.". Cocytus, understanding his Master's order him to end this awful being and come back home, knows its time to fight.

bc30cfad0b25c7a8de594705b9fea9ae6a059c53_hq.jpg
vs
61+PmDIluDS._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Cocytus and Gun Devil are now 30m away from each other (both being considered as Low 7-C) with = speed.

Kitchen Gun downscales to a girl who downscales to 1.326 Kilotons
Big Ice Bug wins a 1v1 against a girl who upscales to another girl who scales to a skeleton who did 1.47 Kilotons

Our Brave and Honored 5th Floor Guardian: noninho

Gun sounds, people screaming, destruction all around: DaReaperMan, Shmeatywerbenmanjenson

Please noninho, don't try writing a novel again (incon):

Last edited:
Gun Devil unfortunately can't do much against Ice Aura or Ice Pillars
much less against Kurikara Sword, who does more damage the more evil the being is (or Vajrayaksa who stops the target if he's slightly bad)

buuuuuuuuut
it's kinda hard for Cocytus to start his sword combo from 30m (for magics it may be nice enough, tho), which may give enough time for Gun Devil to...y'know, do his gunning.

What Caw-cu-tus lacks in hax he makes up for in sheer Unga Bunga...

Unfortunately, the Gun Devil is bigger then anything involving a yo mama joke and as such literally guns down Co-cy-tus over time.

Not a stomp, but very close to one.

Co-kai-tus still has many magics going for him
Just for starters, Gun Devil shooting is like regular gun shoots, which, by being non-magical, Ko-kyu-to-su's amogus forcefields deflect.
Also, how does gun Devil deal with passive-cold-a*-ice Aura and ice magic?

Co-kai-tus still has many magics going for him
Just for starters, Gun Devil shooting is like regular gun shoots, which, by being non-magical, Ko-kyu-to-su's amogus forcefields deflect.
Also, how does gun Devil deal with passive-cold-a*-ice Aura and ice magic?
Which don't have sufficient range

I'm pretty sure the Gun Devil is not natural in nature so...

Neither of which matter cause again, Cocytus lacks the range.

I'm pretty sure the Gun Devil is not natural in nature so...
Actually if we go by the technical part of it, he is
Like, nature generated it by the fear people have of guns, it's not like somebody kuchiyose'd him

Which don't have sufficient range
up to Hundreds of Meters with magic and skills (His Frost Aura has a radius of at least 100 meters at full power.[22][1] Smite Frostburn allowed him to freeze the tentacles of Zy'tl Q'ae, which are at least 300 meters in length)[20]
30m apart with both having the same speed? Yeah it'll affect gun Devil for sure.

Actually if we go by the technical part of it, he is
Like, nature generated it by the fear people have of guns, it's not like somebody kuchiyose'd him

30m apart with both having the same speed? Yeah it'll affect gun Devil for sure.
Which is in technicality inherently Supernatural.

Hey guess what?

Gun Devil is a lot bigger then that!

Hey guess what?

Gun Devil is a lot bigger then that!
I don't think so! Not from what's provided.
See, his profile just says large size type 2, and on the Power's page...
Type 2 (Skyscraper-sized): Characters whose size is comparable to that of high-rise buildings, starting from 100 meters. Starting from this level, the characters are usually able to generate shock waves.
If no other information is given (iirc no exact number is informed in the manga), we could presume "about baseline"...which Bug-boi's range covers.

Which is in technicality inherently Supernatural.
Well, from what I understood from the manga, they're fear-based creatures who do a ton of things, but what they do isn't magical itself, with some exceptions (like that loop Demon who magically makes a temporal loop or Control Demon who...controls), except if someone explicitly said his guns shot magical bullets and I lost it (I hope I'm not sounding cynical, that's actually something that makes sense to me)

I don't think so! Not from what's provided.
See, his profile just says large size type 2, and on the Power's page...

If no other information is given (iirc no exact number is informed in the manga), we could presume "about baseline"...which Bug-boi's range covers.

Well, from what I understood from the manga, they're fear-based creatures who do a ton of things, but what they do isn't magical itself, with some exceptions (like that loop Demon who magically makes a temporal loop or Control Demon who...controls), except if someone explicitly said his guns shot magical bullets and I lost it (I hope I'm not sounding cynical, that's actually something that makes sense to me)
You can calc it's size lol

Something can be Supernatural and not be magical you know. Cocytus' range Negation has so far only worked on shots form a slingshot by a guy who's 9-A max

Something can be Supernatural and not be magical you know
Exactly what I mean, than his bullets will be reflected

Cocytus' range Negation has so far only worked on shots form a slingshot by a guy who's 9-A max
What? Not saying that range will be negated
Is just a fact that non-magical shots will bounce off

You can calc it's size lol
Or ask Fujimoto lmao
I'm sure he's less than 300m long, but imma ask someone to make the calc cuz I'm incompetent to do this

Exactly what I mean, than his bullets will be reflected

What? Not saying that range will be negated
Is just a fact that non-magical shots will bounce off

Or ask Fujimoto lmao
I'm sure he's less than 300m long, but imma ask someone to make the calc cuz I'm incompetent to do this
Read the actual scans. Cocytus states that all Guardians resist ranged attacks, and later it gets stated that if something is unenchanted that it won't work.

This enchantment could be as simple as the Dwarves' runecrafting or flat out magic.

Aka, the Gun Devil is Supernatural in nature, so it'd be "enchanted".

Go ahead

Ok then, think I lost that point

Via equal speed, couldn't cocytus also attack him?

Iirc the bullets also contain some supernatural essence in them since eating bullet like fragments from his body can power up devils.
I gues the match depends on if Cow-see-thus can somehow defend/survive the bullet danmaku long enough to start the ungabunga at close range.

Iirc the bullets also contain some supernatural essence in them since eating bullet like fragments from his body can power up devils.
I gues the match depends on if Cow-see-thus can somehow defend/survive the bullet danmaku long enough to start the ungabunga at close range.
the thing is that Cocytus can also do magic, and his aura will already affect Gun Devil, who doesn't deal in any way against ice
Also, 30m for the speed that they're in is enough to get Cocytus quickly in range to do his combo

Edit: Also, his durability isn't bad so yeah we can see Cocytus getting hit and tanking some hits

Should point out- Gun Devil's attack speed is 4.66x higher than the equalized speed.

Meaning Cocytus may tank some shots before ice Aura and/or ice pillars on the guy
Also, on that speed, Cocytus may just run towards GD, jump and do his combo that'll kill GD cuz he's a bad boy :v

Meaning Cocytus may tank some shots before ice Aura and/or ice pillars on the guy
Also, on that speed, Cocytus may just run towards GD, jump and do his combo that'll kill GD cuz he's a bad boy :v
That combo takes approximately 5000 years to pull off. Even 10 seconds is more then enough for GD to smoke Cocytus with sheer firepower seeing his Glass Cannon nature.

I can't find anywhere not even an image of how exactly the combo is pulled of, but afaik there's no mentioning for it to take long or anything like that

I can't find anywhere not even an image of how exactly the combo is pulled of, but afaik there's no mentioning for it to take long or anything like that
He stood there and charged Kurika Sword for a long ass time lmfao

Back