• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz and the Great Tomb of Nazarick are trying to conquer your favorite verse, how does this goes ?

Stillwinston said:
I could tbh see Johnny agreeing to join if he gets his legs restored prolly.
Johnny is not about to join evil guys that look like eldritch abominations just because they could restore his legs. Also if he is going to solo ENTIRE verse with all guys in one timeline, then Josuke or Giorno could just heal Johnny easily.

The pen or the sword said:
It's still willpower manip, so its nulled as ainz resist empathic manip. Its source doesn't matter only the effect it's trying to induce.
The source matters actually. Thats why Kumagawa stomped Ainz

Because his resurrection is causality based

And ainz can't null resurrection except for one spell specifically made to work on low tier resurrection magic...how is that relevant here? Causality ress would naturally be above ainz ability to null.

And ainz can't null resurrection except for one spell specifically made to work on low tier resurrection magic...how is that relevant here? Causality ress would naturally be above ainz ability to null.
And causality willpower is above Ainz resistances

For low tier resurrection magic...not sure that would translate to causality ress. again ger is trying to effect ainz mind, he resist mind altering effects. I don't see how it coming from causality would effect that.

Says who? Why? what has it effected? Has it effected people resistant before? its a different source for the same effect. reffering to willpower manip in this case.

Says who? Why? what has it effected? Has it effected people resistant before? its a different source for the same effect. reffering to willpower manip in this case.
The thing is that Ainz doesnt resist Causality Manip. It doesnt matter what has affected or what not

GER sets your willpower to 0 by resetting it with Return to Zero

Return to Zero is causality manip

Well Ainz does seem evil but for people he is meeting for the first time he would seem like a charismatic keikaku master. Not sure why they would instantly try to attack him or be antagonistic, unless it's because of his appearance but then he can just call them out for being racists.

Dude lives in a world where the undead are discriminated against and yet has humans licking his toes (not literally).

So again what has ger willpower manip effected/shown? It coming from causality manip doesn't instantly make it above ainz resistance. has it effected beings with resistance to empathic/mental manip?

hmmm im not so sure about that ainz willpower resist being effected, how does it set it to zero? It causality warping it to zero doesn't tell me how it's doing it or why it would null ainz resistance.

Muchacho, for the record Im pretty sure if ainz offered his toes to neia she'd go for it :p

SpookyShadow said:
Stillwinston said:
Okay fine I'll shut up now and unfollow sorry
I hope I didn't sound offensive? xD
Nah its fine, just didn't think this was gonna snowball so badly. This is why I've never tried Ainz vs The Ancestor cause I know that's gonna be a trainwreck. I've cooled off now thanks

It wasn't even shown, unless Diavolo didn't have will to fight (I'm sure he didn't). It was written in Stand stats itself written by Araki himself. You can set someone's willpower to 0.

I wouldn't say that, really depends on how well the world of jojo is doing, ainz and co offer stability enforceable by a massive army of undead. His kingdom has appeal, all are equal under his rule and it's enforced by armies of the dead. Add onto that the fact false convictions aren't possible due to them using memory magic and it would be disingenuous to say there rule has no appeal.

They don't all look like personifications of evil, they have human looking agents they can use. Why would johnny refuse to follow them if a beautiful women offers him his legs back?

Saying that jojos seems like a verse where his rule wouldn't be overly appealing from what little I know they are pretty well off as is.

Why would they know that he wants to walk again in the first place?

Also Johnny after Gyro's death doesn't even seem to care about his legs.

Except its changing/effecting his willpower. Without evidence Im going to stand by my point ainz resist willpower manip. Especially if that is never explained/elaborated on how it functions/sets to zero.

Except its changing/effecting his willpower. Without evidence Im going to stand by my point ainz resist willpower manip. Especially if that is never explained/elaborated on how it functions/sets to zero.
I already said how it works. It resets your willpower to 0

Someone achieving the desired effect through causality manipulation but it's a type of ability and resistance on this site...I'm interested in this, hopefully staff notice.

Spooky they wouldn't early on but given time and them looking for powerful servants its sorta an obvious offer to make, find people with stands who are physically deformed/damaged and offer to heal them.

ainz isn't going out and killing/attacking everyone in sight he's going to sit in the tomb and study the situation for a long period of time. It took nine volumes for ainz to stick his head out into the greater world even though new world was supremely lacking in legitimate threats. ainz isn't liable to be blindsided in character, at least early on.

Oblivion that...Tells me nothing...Like at all....we've never seen him use the ability, its never explained afaik and your argument is since it's causality manip it nopes ainz resistance. Even all fiction vs ainz had more context then what you've given me. (You also failed to mention the whole concept manip that all fiction uses as well)

I edited, adding that Johnny doesn't really seem to care about his legs anymore after Gyro dies. Yeah, Funny Valentine was also quite like that. Johnny is a hero type of guy. If he notices ANYTHING wrong with Ainz, he will not stop himself from spinning him ass with Act 4.

I never mentioned concept manip for him. That was Spooky

But he does have conceptual manip since he erased the concept of colors. And Kuma's resurrection is by reversing the cause and effect, hence why causality res

Thats all I can say about GER. He doesnt have many feats than that. He just "resets" anything to its original state or to a "0 state"

Fair but ainz isn't that evil individually, in fact without nazerick he'd just be a wandering skeleton man in jojo. The people who would likely set johnny off are actually ainz servants, ainz himself doesn't dislike or hate humans.

Okay Imma add some more verses I guess.

Dark Souls: Errrr Ainz kinda arrived late to the party on this one tbh, would there really be anything worth to conquer here when the whole verse is going down the drain on its own accord? Not sure on how they do here.

Infamous: Pretty sure they can take it tbh under these circumstances.

Back