• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional Tsunade powers

So

Tsunade was the only one able to heal Ororchimarus hands and only damage they sustained were from Hiruzen pulling out the soul from his hands which would indeed be soul manipulation by logic

Next up

Tsunade could kill orochimaru with an medical jutsu eventho she lacks the Ap to do so even orochimaru states he would have died so i propose OHK as it seems as the most similar ability

Kill

We don't know what she was going to actually do, 0HKO seems like a stretch IMHO. She never showed an ability / a jutsu capable of something similar in the rest of the comic.

If I have to go with a real life comparision, it's like a surgeon killing his patient by screwing up on purpose.

We do know what she was going to do even orochimaru says she was going to kill him

a lot of characters in naruto use an amazing jutsu once then it magically dissapears

comparing a real life surgeon with this is nonsense u can clearly see her using a medical jutsu not a scalpel or what not

OHK is not a stretch its just an ability that kills in one hit and this would have killed orochimaru in one hit even tho she lacks the ap to do so in base form

It's still an assumption. Even I can claim "You were trying to kill me" to a medic if he gave me the wrong pills/medication on purpose. That doesn't mean he could 0HKO me!

Its not an assumption orochimaru and kabuto both realised she was going to kill him with her medical ninjutsu

ShrekAlmighty said:
Its not an assumption orochimaru and kabuto both realised she was going to kill him with her medical ninjutsu
The assumption is not that Tsunade is trying to kill Orochimaru, the assumption here is that Tsunade is capable of insta-kill Orochimaru with an Unknown technique.

No such technique has been ever showed, nor Tsunade has ever said to be capable of something like that. The simplest interpretation is that she was using healing jutsus improperly on purpose.

Its not an assumption as even orochimaru states he would have died

kakashi using kamui against deidara came out of nowhere and it wasnt stated or said he was capable of anything such as that

If she was using them improperly to kill him its still a OHK

Orochimaru just states that she was trying to kill him, not that he would have died immediately in place.

Even if it was, it means close to nothing. Orochimaru exposed himself so he could get healed. Tsunade tried to mess up his body with improper medical jutsus. This is the simplest interpretation.

Does that mean she can 0HK0 someone in combat? No, since Medical Jutsus, for how those have been shown to work in the series, require the patient to stand still.

Also, logically speaking, if she could do that, she'd already use it by the end of the manga.

Orochimaru states he would have died if u take the context in

it is wrong as orochimaru states he would have died he is already messed up enough as it is not to mention his regen would solve it quite easily

Not really medical jutsu were used while moving

Well explain why madara or obito didnt use almost any of the rinnegan powers as i said before kishimoto just forgets abilities that characters have used as it would change the story of naruto

Doesn't mean she can 0HKO. Or Orochimaru would've been dead by now.

She was improperly healing him -> Orochimaru got what she was up to and got away before it was too late.

Meaning -> If Orochimaru didn't run away, Tsunade could kill him, meaning -> Tsunade needs for the target to stand still for a X period of time in order to mess up and kill him -> Meaning it's not an 0HKO ability, it's just her trying to screw up his body until he dies.

As far as I remember, no, no medical jutsus have been showed to be used in movement. Regen jutsus/abilities at max, but not healing someone else.

Obito had just one Rinnegan eye. Same for Madara, also the guy during the 4th war goes on and on stating that he needed the 2nd Rinnegan in order to show the true power of his eyes.

Kabuto was there so using medical jutsu to kill him while he is on the ground for 10 minutes doesnt seem very proper it is also stated he would die not that he would be injured by it

kabuto also states her chakra was full of murderous intent not that she would use medical jutsu improperly

they both get all the regular abilities madara stated he needed both so he could use infinite tsukuyomi not all the other powers

ShrekAlmighty said:
Kabuto was there so using medical jutsu to kill him while he is on the ground for 10 minutes doesnt seem very proper it is also stated he would die not that he would be injured by it
kabuto also states her chakra was full of murderous intent not that she would use medical jutsu improperly

they both get all the regular abilities madara stated he needed both so he could use infinite tsukuyomi not all the other powers
I fail to see the point. Graphically, it looks identical to Medical Jutsus. Also, since when Kabuto can perceive other people's chakra?

Full of muderous intent? I mean, she was trying to kill him, either she was using an improper medical jutsu or she was using an unknown super secret forbidden 0HK0 technique, so what's the point? Doesn't change anything.

Madara shows all the other powers mostly when he has both his eyes on. The only thing he shown with 1 single eye was Limbo Hen Goku and that's it.

Since always? hes a medical ninja all medical ninja have to have great chakra control

Either way orochimaru would have died from one use even tho she lacks ap to do so thats undisputable

Even tho obito says he could have given jinchurikis rinnegan abilities he said there was no point in it as they knew their weaknesses

Madara even states 2 fake rinnegan are weaker than 1 real one confirming that is the fact he can use limbo which he couldnt before

Having Great chakra control =/= Perceiving other people's chakra. It's not Dragon Ball...

The latter is an ability that only certain people like Karin can do (which barely uses jutsu and gets bitten to heal the others), Kabuto has never shown to possess this.

Orochimaru would have died... If he stood still, which he didn't. So it's not an 0HK0 ability and it's not useable in a normal combat, for reason i've already stated previously.

As for the eyes debate, that's useless because we're sidetracking too much,

Izrezak2111532523623
Kabuto doesnt seem to agree with u
No context was given as in if he moved he wouldnt die its only known he would have died which is in literal description of OHK(techniques that kill from one use)

It is indeed sidetracking

@Shrek:

Life manipulation will be best for Tsunade.

Also, keep in mind that Probably was weakened at the time, a full power white seal Tsunade oneshotting or atleast blitzkilling him is that that outlandish.

ShrekAlmighty said:
That is a good sugestion i didnt think about life manipulation but it fits quite well with the feats
Life Manip will actually be perfect because Tsunade's powers originate from Yang release.

I don't know about Life Manipulation.

She's not like Xerneas who breathes life into barren ground wherever it goes.

The ability is more for characters who can do more than a handful of the things I've listed on the page.

I agree with Rash's logic here.

@Reppuzan

She can heal wounds concerning Orochimarus soul and kill him with a medical ninjutsu her power also comes from yang release which is explained as breathing life into form

@Shrek

Don't generalize.

Yang Release techniques can refer to abilities like the Akamichi's size manipulation techniques.

Do give them Life Manipulation for using Yang Release? No.

It's not a stretch. Look at the scans Shrek posted. If Orochimaru had touched Tsunade's chakra, he'd have died. That's either Death Inducement or some form of One-Hit Kill.

@Kep

We don't know how she would have done it, but we do know that her healing ninjutsu involves the manipulation of cell division and other aspects of the target.

Occam's Razor wins out here.

Occam's Razor actually goes against you, since it was never stated she manipulates the biology of her target and you're assuming that.

On the other hand, it supports what I'm saying entirely, since "that'd have killed me if I had touched it" = Death Inducement until proven otherwise

Can we mention that her healing works on a spiritual level or something since she could have restored use to Orochimaru's hands which had no soul?

If Tsunade indeed has something as "Death Manipulation", you can be 100% that's never referenced again, not in the manga neither in official databooks.

I still believe this is just a sort of healing jutsu used improperly. Is way more likely and more in line with what the character can do.

Anyway, this entire scene goes against several plot points in Naruto

-Suddenly everyone can feel "malicioius chakra" (???) when in the 4th ninja war Naruto had to control his tailed beast in order to discover the hidden Zetus, because literally no one else could tell who were the fakes.

-Orochimaru's entire quest is quite... strange. He needs to... erm... regenerate his arm's soul?

-It's not only strange, it's pointless. In Naruto Shippuden he doesn't seem to have that handicap anymore, he probably just switched/replaced his body. Then why bother to ask Tsunade?

I didn't even know Kabuto had the ability to feel chakra in his base form until today! Sounds like a "mechanic retcon" to me.

BTW, Occam's razor is not undisputable truth, it is just a general guideline that encourages throroughness & simplicity. The human race would never have reached the stage it has reached today if we followed it literally

@Rash Everyone? kabuto is a pretty strong character in naruto verse

About zetsu no one could differenciate them as they can borderline perfectly copy the chakra of person they take shape off similar to hashis wood clones

Back