• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional Tsunade powers

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Rash
About zetsu no one could differenciate them as they can borderline perfectly copy the chakra of person they take shape off similar to hashis wood clones
Yeah, but Naruto recognized them thanks to the fact that he could feel their evilness/maliciousness, and that's essentialy the same thing Kabuto is doing here. Heck, maybe even Orochimaru?

So, what does that mean? They have KCM Naruto's evilness perceiving ability for whatever reason...?

Since when is Naruto's ability exclusive to him? It's never stated, and this scan proves otherwise.

Kepekley23 said:
Since when is Naruto's ability exclusive to him? It's never stated, and this scam proves otherwise.
I don't know if it's exclusive to Naruto, but when the Zetsus infiltrated in the camps, during the 4th ninja war, with lots of people and ninjas, no one else besides Naruto could tell who were the fakes. So I *thought* this was something only Naruto was capable of.

Well, whatever. Seems like Orochimaru and Kabuto can perceive maliciousness because reasons. Is this even stated in their pages? If it's not, it should be added.

@Kep

You're speaking as if you've never read the series before.

The Mystical Palm Technique works by speeding up the natural healing process through the injection of chakra.

Her Creation Rebirth technique is literally causing cells to divide at an accelerated rate.

You handled the Naruto revisions so you should know this.

LordWhis said:
I believe that evilness perception is a unique feature of jinchurikis.
This scan proves the opposite though.

As I said, it sounds like a retcon to me, because this is new for me as well.

Especially the Creation Rebirth, which explicitly only applies to herself. It doesn't in any way apply to what she was going to do to Orochimaru unless there is a scan I missed.

As someone who read Naruto, you should know this.

Negative emotion sensing unique to Kurama right now. Naruto after taking Kurama's chakra and Mito Uzumaki can use this ability after becoming Kurama's jinchüriki.

@Kep

She can spread Creation Rebirth to others through contact.

You are making tons of assumptions about what she was going to do based on an offhand statement from Kabuto that does not go into any of the mechanics of what she was going to do.

She literally could have done any number of other things. Fry his nervous system, heal his arms incorrectly, force cell growth in places where it's not supposed to.

Any of these things is more plausible than death inducement.

I dont get it. Why would we assume all those things apart from what we are told. You said it earlier Occam's Razor. So this is going to be the new NLF that people would abuse.

@Reppuzan

tsunade never showed being able to spread creation rebirth nor did sakura

sakura could only do it with strenght of hundred seals and only while she had it active on herself u are making far more assumpitons here

never was it stated medical ninjutsu can do any of things u mentioned

I agree with Reppuzan. Tsunade has never stated to have Death Manipulation techniques, nor she ever used one. I don't see why we should give her this ability based on a vague scene in a even more contradictory situation (people perceiving evilness out of the blue and useless arms' soul healing)

@Reppuzan

Base Tsunade can't do that.

I'm making one assumption, actually. That assumption is; "she has Death Inducement because Orochimaru'd have died instantly if he had touched her chakra'.

You're making far more assumptions than I am. If you follow Occam's Razor, you're giving credence to my argument.

@Shrek

Tsunade transferring the chakra of Creation Rebirth to Onoki.

Sakura transferring Creation Rebirth to Obito to give him Chakra.

Tsunade should be able to do anything Sakura can do since she taught Sakura the technique.

She could fry his nervous system.

@Reppuzan

Tsunade was just giving chakra to onoki also she wasnt in base form

Again not in base form and cant be proven its not strenght of hundred

Obviously

She didnt fry it she enchanced her hands with electrical chakra to make his signals not transfer correctly

kabuto also recovered from that

besides that its a completely different jutsu

@Reppuzan

Dude...

1. She is transferring chakra to him just like Naruto (or any ninja really) can.

2. Same thing.

3. That is not an OHKO or death considering that Kabuto is still alive. Not to mention if anyone it will not work on Orochimaru.

The first two scans are Byakugo Tsunade, Shrek asked for scans of Base Tsunade. Third link is a completely unrelated jutsu.

@Kep

You keep dancing around the most important questions about how she would have accomplished what you're saying.

How would Tsunade have done it? What technique was she using? How do you know if Kabuto is being credible since he was planning to betray Orochimaru for years and could have just been buttering him up by feigning loyalty?

The sheer number of alternate explanations that actually have basis versus the single statement of Kabuto, who is a backstabber by nature, means that the ability to cause instant death with a touch is at the bottom of the likely explanations.

Question:

Why are we assuming it HAS to be an 0HKO?

Orochimaru gets away from Tsunade's technique. I would take distance from someone pointing a knife to me as well. That doesn't automatically mean he can 0HKO me...

I do believe that it most likely has something to do with Biological manipulation. I also believe that it is a one hit KO.

I dont think your point about Kabuto is really important Kabuto was just as shocked.

@Reppuzan

Kabuto planed to betray him? yet letting tsunade kill him would be a far easier alternative than listening to him for years in hopes he gets a chance

What different alternatives?

Orochimaru states it aswell,Also backstabber nature (who did he exactly backstab)

You're also dancing around the other knowledgeable Naruto members, who also have good points to make, and focusing on me

> How would Tsunade have done it?

By letting Orochimaru touch her chakra.

> What technique was she using?

An extension of her other life-based abilities.

> How do you know if Kabuto is being credible since he was planning to betray Orochimaru for years and could have just been buttering him up by feigning loyalty?

What's the proof this is the case? Why are you ignoring Occam's Razor by making this amout of unfounded assumptions?

> The sheer number of alternate explanations that actually have basis versus the single statement of Kabuto, who is a backstabber by nature, means that the ability to cause instant death with a touch is at the bottom of the likely explanations.

At the bottom of the likely explanations, despite the fact Orochimaru would have died on spot after touching Tsunade's chakra? How so?

The solution with the least assumptions is actually to write on tsunades page that she has some unknown jutsu where she summons a chakra ball between her hands, that orochimaru stated would have killed him if he touched it, but it isn't known how that would have happened.

That is the solution I would also suggest. Guessing abilities based on a completly insufficient amount of information isn't a good practice.

@Kep

What jutsu? You're making believe that such a technique exists.

She has never demonstrated the use of the Mystical Palm Technique to harm.

Orochimaru implicitly stated that he does not trust Kabuto completely.

She still could have done any number of other things through her medical techniques that would not involve the sudden imposition of death.

Prove that she has an ability that could cause instant death to those she touches with her chakra when she has numerous other techniques that can affect the body. You're the one making the statement, back it up with evidence since the burden of proof is on you.

RashFaustinho said:
Question:

Orochimaru gets away from Tsunade's technique. I would take distance from someone pointing a knife to me as well. That doesn't automatically mean he can 0HKO me...
1:What other explanations

2:Why are u going to assume its not an OHK but is regular damage

im not assuming as both kabuto and orochimaru agreed he would die if he got hit

while u are assuming everything as nothing implies otherwise

Heck, none of the scans imply that what she would have done would have instantly killed him.

It's not mentioned in any of the panels.

We just know that her attempt was supposedly filled with murderous intent, which could be any number of other things like inflicting grievous harm.

ShrekAlmighty said:
RashFaustinho said:
Question:

1:What other explanations
2:Why are u going to assume its not an OHK but is regular damage

im not assuming as both kabuto and orochimaru agreed he would die if he got hit

while u are assuming everything as nothing implies otherwise

Wrong.

Orochimaru and Kabuto just say she was TRYING to kill him. And that's about it.

I point a knife at you -> Am I trying to kill you? Yes -> Can I 0HKO you? Likely not.

He didn't say he was going to die right immediately after touching her. That's an assumption.

I actually agree with Reppuzan after rereading the scans. It seems I read them wrong the first time. Nothing really suggests that Tsunade would 1 shot him. Only that she was trying to kill him.

@Kepek

All the scan says is that she was trying to kill him. If I pulled a gun on you, I'd be trying to kill you. But I wouldn't be suddenly nailing you with instant death.

Sharing Chakra is NOT a basic ninja skill. On the opposite, it is actually quite the Skill. On the Top of my Head I only know of Sakura, Tsunade, Naruto, Kushina and maybe Minato that can do it.

Kepekley23 said:
I literally never said it was OHK. I said Death Inducement.
Then can we all agree that's not a 0HKO move?

I'm 100% sure that Tsunade can't kill people by merely touching. Orochimaru should have stood still for a brief period of time at least before being killed.

(That's also why I believe it's just a medical jutsu used improperly)

Back