• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator's Post-headshot key

TIHYDDWBE said:
so Accelerator is at least 881,610x baseline solar system level
2.3709229497461276e51/2.277e45 is actually 1041248.55061.

So Platinum Wings Accelerator is actually 1,041,248.551x baseline 4-B or 23.71 MegaFoe.

@TIHYDDWBE

I'm going to do a seperate thread for that since I think it needs it's own thread and discussion. This thread became a bit of a mess really. I think the discussion rerailed a bit too much.

Reflection gets updated accordingly?

I would prefer not to, and think we should probably stop spamming threads. we have so many random ones going on and would be the third one for accelerator that is going on right now.

reflection updated to match his other keys.

also the Original post here is null and void if what I suggest is accepted anyway.

The problem is that the suggestion has kind of gotten lost amongst other things since conversation has derailed badly.

It's also something that some will probably agree with and some won't and it will probably be something that won't be agreed on right away with lots of discussion likely to be held.

I see your point though since the Accel talk and threads have been a lot. Everyone will be sick of discussing Accel at this rate lol

I thought his reflection was already updated to all his keys.

Ah I see you're right it still says Multi-Continental (With VS) with Pre-headshot key. I'm sure that was changed to High- Complex Multiveral, maybe I'm misremembering things.

Why was this dropped? We need to fix Accel profile or else we will need to move most tier 6 character to tier 5 for being comparable.

He got many buffs in NT22

I suggest changing the shield to 1c for all forms as it never got upgraded, leaving the base form to 6a but adding that he can scale with his opponent put to 1c (but not real destructive power, more like dura negation)for melee (thanks to reflection being 1c) Having 2 key is useless as the only relevant thing he got was 545 with all the perk she comes with (magic knowledge installation etc) And she can be restricted for vs battle purpose

I said base form, all other things pre nt 22 accel could already do, 545 just installed magic knowledge and works as a support which can be restricted by rules, having 2 similar for with the only difference being : superior magic knowledge, has x character support during battle, is pretty useless

Well all other upgrade apply to all other forms (thanks to reflection actually being confirmed to not care about magnitude) so if we make to form the other would literally say: |superior magic knowledge, has 545 as a support during battle, regen negation| The 5b rating upgrade is just him being capable of damaging MG in melee but it's actually thanks to his reflection ignoring any durability up to 1c and being able to push any force up to 1c (him pushing or someone pushing him does not matter for the reflection field it will still damage the opponent, same reason why when I punch a metal bar I break my hand)

It really does not matter , he could fight 3a to thanks to reflection, it's just seems stupid to not account for reflection when speaking offensively, it would just be melee tho(cause that the range of reflection) U can keep whatever u want for the tier just be sure to mention that reflection scale with the durability of the opponent in melee offensively and would work similar to durability negation (instead of raw AP) for all form

I still have no idea what you proposing here. If we don't make another key, characters like Gabriel and Kazakiri should jump to tier 5 for being combarble/stronger than base and black wings Accel.

Not proposing anything it's literally how reflection works, it's not a literal shield, it's just the area where is reality warping works, when he punch something he does not break his hand cause reflection takes the force that would break it and sends it back, pretty much ignoring the durability or resistance of anything as it would break under its own force and be pushed away, it means that when accel in in melee his lowest strength would be the dura of his opponent (up to 1c) as whatever it would be would be damaged and pushed away (any force that enters the field would be pushed away even the rebounding force of his own strikes)

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to say. Are you saying that his AP should actually be varied depending on his opponant?

The thing about his shield is that its base on his mental capacity, the core aspects may be the same but the paramiters differ from pre and post 22.

An example of his shield 'changing' would be his battle agiants Kekain, originally he was affected by DM due to it having different laws compared to what those energy is base on but after encountering it and understanding it he was able to completly deal with all energy that kekain could creat.

So just because the shield works the same, doesn't mean that we can assume that it could endure the Flame sword pre head shot or even pre 22.

A normal 1c attack would not work but flame sword would prob rek pre headshot accel thanks to the fact that the shield is not capable of affecting it, the shield strength is always the same as it's literally x=-x (although the can change the direction to a different angle if he wants to), btw both cases he update the base formula of how his ability works not his shield directly (he added new variable like gravity, kinetic energy , etc) As said the only thing that change are his magic knowledge, regen negation and 545

Scrlk666777 said:
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to say. Are you saying that his AP should actually be varied depending on his opponant?
Not quite, it's not really AP but more of dura negation up to 1c
His melee relates attack would have at minimum the force to damage the opponent and push him away thanks to the fact that the durability of the material of whatever it's made would work against itself If u want I can give a more in-depth explanation

>As said the only thing that change are his magic knowledge, regen negation and 545

Which is exactly why his shield is much superior to all his previous forms pre NT22. Anime characters power up by working out their muscles but Accel work out his brain ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

ZERO7772 said:
>As said the only thing that change are his magic knowledge, regen negation and 545

Which is exactly why his shield is much superior to all his previous forms pre NT22. Anime characters power up by working out their muscles but Accel work out his brain ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
That's not how it works, that concept works for vector control not reflection as instead of being x=-x for active vector control accel has to calculate each variable Btw ur Logic on why the shield supposedly got more powerful does not work cause he uses the misaka network for his calculations, the only thing he can update are the base formula to add magic and DM (Me knowing how matter interact with other or having more formulas does not mean my calculator can now handle bigger numbers and is faster)

Actually it works for both his Vector control and his reflection as both work on what he understands. If your referring to a magnitude of an attack that's different, that has never mattered to Accel's reflection imo.

Also I think you are clinging onto what was said 40 odd volumes ago a bit too much. Kamachi himself have said that Accel's powers are growing stronger. Evidence in the actual novels coincides with this.

I have a question, sorry for the derail

Does Accelerator have a time limit in his other keys? Or only pre headshot?

He only has time limit in his post head-shot key. White and Black wings has no time limits.

Pre-head shot has no time limit only post

DSchnee One said:
I have a question, sorry for the derail
Does Accelerator have a time limit in his other keys? Or only pre headshot?
He only has a time limit in Post head-shot.

ZERO7772 said:
I still have no idea what you proposing here. If we don't make another key, characters like Gabriel and Kazakiri should jump to tier 5 for being combarble/stronger than base and black wings Accel.
Eh, no? That's kinda not how keys work. We could delete accels profile and their rankings wouldn't be effected.

Scrlk666777 said:
Are you saying his vector sheild should vary then? Having it at High 1-C is fine.
No, that his base melee would vary (not using vector control just reflection) Let's use the wall example from before so u can understand better, when u punch a wall u break ur hand, why ? Cause the 3 law of motion explain that for each time u apply a force to an object as force equal but with inverse direction is applied to u (this is thank to Electrons but we can skip for now) but if so why does my hand break but the wall doesn't? That's cause the molecular bond of the wall are stronger than ur so u need to apply more force to break it and have stronger molecular bond so that ur hand does not break, so if u apply x force to object it's gonna push u back with -x force and if z (ur molecular bonds) are > than y(wall molecular bond) u can damage the wall and even push it Accel cheats he basically had the rebounding force of the object that would apply to him to the object itself making it so that z is always > than y as his formula is z+y>y and his force becomes x+(-x)(-1)>-x His reflection pretty much would scale with y (the durability of the opponent to push him away and damaging him in the prices or if an object can't be pushed away it just fully penetrates it

He only has a time limit in Post head-shot.

It's been hinted that his angel forms drain more stamina but considering we don't know how much

No it hasn't been hinted that his angel forms drain more stamina. The only thing that happens is that he seems to lose quite a bit of energy after the wings but not with the wings. There was no sign of it after Platinum wings though.

"You partially installed the power's directionality into the calculations for your power? Tch. That is the number 11 which exists in the Qliphoth yet is not an imaginary number. Is that the guide to the upside-down tree I built? This awkward product of science has insolently reached the level of Probationer!?"

"Yeah, that's right. I'm new around here, so be nice. And I thought newcomers were called Neophytes, but whatever. Now, don't forget this one thing: I'm not like you people who've stopped working after mastering these things. I'm going to absorb as much as I can to keep growing as much as possible!!"

"…!!"

In other words, the more power he was given, the stronger he would grow. Just like launching a largescale cyber-attack on the enemy, only to have them analyze it and learn how to do it themselves.

^I dunno how you can say Accel powers cant grow any stronger when you read these parts.

Back