• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Was it some kind of clickbait? Well, whatever. This fight looks like a stomp, Reinhard does not seem to have any way to bypass the vector shield.

To kill him nothing

To survive? Well his soul can keep ressurection himself infinitely

Accelerator does have instances where he just plows people to the sky at incredible speeds. like with kihara

so yeah BFR is not out of the table

Yea, he gets a blessing to survive in space and then comes back, author already stated if he was sent to space he would just get a blessing to survive there. Plus he has precog, so probably wouldn't happen in the first place.

What's with the sudden interest in Reinhard anyway?

It's not on his profile cause he doesn't have the ability yet, just that if it did happen he would get it, anyway here is the statement:

"Q: If you threw Reinhard into space, how would that turn out?

A: He'd adapt."

Is that an author Q&A? A source would be nice.

"He gets new abilities from the world based on whether he thinks they are needed."

If only we weren't in vsb....that would have been viable

Here

I mean even in verse it really isn't too broken, authorities>blessings. He can get any blessing he wants but won't help him beat ppl with authorities, prime example being Regulus Corneas.

Also his blessings can't stop authorities from working on him.

And wait a minute

if the author only stated "He'd adapt" and nothing else

That's not helpful at all.for all you know he'd just adapt by being able to survive the vacuum of space but he wont have any methods to go back anyway.

If you were to give outright definition to how he'd adapt then that wont stick at all.

It's too vague to use

I mean what exactly stops reinhard from getting a blessing to be able fly? He can walk on water and clouds, he just hasn't thought it necessary so he hasn't gained it yet, cause he can walk on clouds and water and jump kilometers into the air.

Many characters in re:zero can fly, so i don't see what stops him from getting a flight blessing.

In the first place, how would accel get pass his precog to bfr him?

That dosent really remove it from the realm of "possibility" to the realm of "certainty"

Even if you knew accel would use vector manip you wont really be able to intercept it.

its not something you can dodge or avoid in a conventional manner.

This is literally how his ability works, he thinks a blessing is needed, od laguna which is the will of the world itself and manages the cycle of souls and memories creates a blessing and then gives it to him.

Any blessing that exists in the world or doesn't yet exist he can gain cause the world itself is creating blessings for him.

When has accel ever attempted bfr in character?

Accelerator is smart enough to figure out to do it on his own. his genius is insane.

He Did throw Kihara amata way into the sky but he turned into plasma before he reached space.

Does he even have control of this ability? seems like its that source's call on what he gets instead of the other way around.A few more stretches and that might just be NLF.

It's not even listed as reactive evolution in the first place.

Accel used it againts Kihara Amata and accel wasn't even pissed off enough when he did

He thinks i wish i could fly, od laguna then gives it to him. And it's not an nlf, i am not saying he can get a blessing to for example pass accel's vector fields or whatever he has, that would be stretching it, but that he can gain an ability many characters in re zero possess.

He has hundreds of blessings for even the most minor things such as even differentiating between salt and sugar up to stuff like telepathy, a blessing for searching for someone, walking on water, knowing what abilities ppl have etc.

He is the strongest character in re zero for a reason.

It's not reactive evolution, i don't think, he is just getting powers from an external source.

Is this wish granting mechainic specific in nature?

cause if not then discrepancies will be fatal and it dosent seem that this od laguna acts out on its own to save him.

If he wishes he could fly then he might get a traditional mechanic of flight that only works on earth and not in outerspace.

How specific is this od laguna when its saving him?

Thinks i want this ability, gains this ability, that's how it works:

"[Subaru: Hey, Reinhard. Do you know of an innate ability that can see people's, or rather … … Oh right, they're divine protections. Can't such things like divine protections be seen?] [Reinhard: I think there's a divine protection which learns about people's divine protections. I've heard that the owner of the "Divine protection of Judgement" can see them. They aren't in Lugunica, but in Vollachia, aren't they? I see, so we want to check what kind of divine protection Liliana-sama has? It will certainly become one of our main questions.] When he understood the purpose of Subaru's question, Reinhard went deep into thought. Since he just tried to ask because he had nothing to lose, even he knew that he had asked something unreasonable from Reinhard. Subaru shook his head to the pondering red haired youth and said "Never mind". [Subaru: Although I strangely expected something since you said that you heard all kinds of incredible things, it's not like you'd be convenient to that extent. It's fine. For now, we'll be able to cancel Wrath's authority somehow with Liliana's song after testing it a little … … ] [Reinhard: You don't need to worry about it, Subaru. ―― I've received it now.] [Subaru: Ha?] Patting the shoulder of Subaru who tried to propose an experiment with Liliana's song, Reinhard smiled. After that, while narrowing his blue eyes, he gazed at Liliana who was performing in the corner of the room. And then, [Reinhard: I was surprised. Liliana holds the "Divine protection of Telepathy".] [Subaru: I was surprised by you because of the divine protection from just now. Eh? What did you say just now? Did you say that you received it? What did you receive, the treasure that is children?] [Reinhard: Subaru, it's not a situation to be making fun of. I have been able to confirm Liliana-sama's divine protection. The "Divine protection of telepathy" is, so to speak, a divine protection which transmits the owner's thought to others. It's a divine protection which primarily just transmits trivial thoughts to companions whom the owner shares a close bond with, but … … a song, huh? I hadn't even thought of something like that.] While Reinhard was honestly admiring Liliana, Subaru's jaw dropped after seeing him with such a face from his side. Since Reinhard's power was already a cheat, this guy, who was said to be beyond superhuman, was being loved way too much by the gods. The divine protection he needed, that divine protection which he thought of turned up in his possession or something if he wished for it. [Subaru: ――――?] Barely managing to reach even a thought, Subaru picked up on what happened. He could acquire a divine protection he thought of if he wished for it. At least it could only be expressed with what happened to the present Reinhard himself. Though that in and of itself was an extremely and reassuringly enviable power. Since it seemed likely that he was mistaken about something, Subaru did not finish his remark."

Anyway been spending too much time here, should be catching up on some other things, so leaving the thread for now.

guys, each of the character needs to have the ability to kill the other, if not it's a stomp from the start

Back