• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator shall take on the THOT~

It would be better to use some resistance as in index generally things go by counter and for example the people clearing field can work from 1 meter to whatever the **** u want if can set it up, accel obv res those and other magicians can too (as generally magic can be countered easily if u have knowledge about it)

What is the most people that have been affected by any mindhax in to aru that a saint has resisted since accel apparently scales above them resistance wise

accel vector control would still reflect most type of mind hax simply by the nature of the ability, we don't know if we can scale it to his subconscious control (simply dude to few of example )

You can't vector manip mindhax that has no vectors

Accel also has never vector manip'd mind hax to my knowledge

People clearing field don't work, 5th can't beat 1th,545 area one don't work

The one that should not have vector but still got blocked somehow is the poisonous knowledge contained on 545 vest and body as it works by reading it As u can guess is not easy to differentiate vectorial mind has vs none at least most area one should have vector and targeted too, more strange ones like 545 and similar should not have vectors but they still got blocked

Considering accel only power is vector control it's obv related to it should we scale to it ?

If there is no evidence to him vector manipulating the mindhax we should just assume he resists it

What is the potency of the people clearing field

What is the potency of 545's mindhax

Thats whats needed to determine if Accel can resist it

People clearing field as said can have as much range as u want if u can set it up For 545 we have another example but I'm not sure it's applicable, it affected Aleister for a few moments but I m not sure if his was a bluff For the mind hax scale I'm not enough of an expert, maybe ask don't talk or lazy hunter as I always treat by mechanic rather than power so I don't even brother trying to discuss much about mind hax

And I did give examples but I'm not an expert in this field

The range doesn't really matter as much as the people affected

If you had galaxy range mindhax that could only affect one person that's lower potency than planetary mindhax that can affect billions

Does Aleister have any mindhax resistance feats

Paul Frank said:
The range doesn't really matter as much as the people affected

If you had galaxy range mindhax that could only affect one person that's lower potency than planetary mindhax that can affect billions

Does Aleister have any mindhax resistance feats
Range is important as anyone inside the area is controlled (generally a dome) and one could set it up anywhere with enough time (obv is not done cause clearing field are easily spotted and countered by all magicians, and IB exist)

Aleister should have tier 1 MH and MH res but don't quote me in this as I'm not expert on the field

A field that could be set up over theoretically any range to affect as many people are inside doesn't get scaled the same way.

Same with mind hax that is like "everyone who hears my voice gets controlled" being broadcasted over a city or something.

Monarch Laciel said:
A field that could be set up over theoretically any range to affect as many people are inside doesn't get scaled the same way.

Same with mind hax that is like "everyone who hears my voice gets controlled" being broadcasted over a city or something.
Yes that why I prefer to not discuss mind hax as I just don't understand the rules let someone else tackle this one, the only thing I know is that somehow they don't work on accel at least the one used in the serie( I'm even at loss on how he can block 545 mind hax as technically should not be vectorial, so my only assumption is that his subconscious control somehow overpowered that but again not expert)

I thought that as long as he understood something he could apply "Imaginary Vectors" to it, effectively allowing him abosulute control over that thing. Maybe that's how Accel did it.

I'm pretty sure he has to have experienced it before.

He hasn't experienced kiara's mindhax or mindhax of that potency before

He also doesn't understand the mechanics behind kiara's mindhax so that wouldnt help either

No he doesn't. need to experience it first. This has been proven with both magic and Kakine's Dark Matter, even Gabriel's telesma to a certain extent. He has reflected things that he hasn't experienced before but he can't reflect it perfectly unless he updates his shields.

Accel works on what he himself can understand which after NT 22 is probably very little.

On mindhax. Accel has been known to resist certain mindhax, resisting Qliphah's madness is the prime example as this is the only time it's been used against him, or rather he was in the area that her madness was affecting. He's also immune to Misaki's mindhax.

Misaki mind control does not work on signal or waves, she controls moisture, more specifically moisture inside brains (can be used in other way too, accel negates whatever let her control him

From what I see Accelerator needs to have feelings for Kiara for mindhax to work.

He doesn't therefore mindhax isn't even in the question.

Accelerator would win pretty easily seeing as he is a million times above kiara in pure ap.

This is her mindhax, we don't know if he can even resist it

Ten Thousand Colored Stagnation: A codecast that allows people to enter the hearts of others. It is a dangerous codecast since the network became the basis of human society, this power to control others through it is essentially the power to rule the world. As Beast III/R, its effects are drastically enhanced to the point of being declared an EX-Rank skill. It rocks the sanity, reason, and logic of anyone who looks upon her or is seen by her. All of her victims' senses must roll a point check to see if they are able to resist being overtaken, and so much as thinking that she is beautiful or attractive for a fleeting moment is considered a "fail". Afterward, the victim receives a bout of vertigo before losing all sense of self, balance, and reality, becoming nothing more than supplicants to the Bodhisattva's lust.

her mind hax is similar to 545, instead of attraction (which he controls by simply by subconscious hormone control ) her works by the poisonous knowledge she represents, and he did block that we don't know how, the only thing that could have blocked that it's again his subconscious vector control but this time his brain signal

It could always be just his reflection, it has been shown to even block semi transmutation, but the author didn't really have the time to explain it

The problem here is, no one have played CCC game but the condition of her mindhax is 'Sentient'.

It requires a being that is sentient to begin to meet the criteria, as described above. As non-sentient beings are automatically disqualified from this.

Well there's also this word on her mats. Alter-ego is her weaker form as a servant.

"Alter Ego, Sesshouin Kiara. I have come after hearing your voice, wishing for salvation.

Even so, fufu... To think you would call for a woman like me, just what kind of person are you, I wonder. I am the Demonic Boddhisatva who relishes in the taste of all living things, making no distinction between sentient and nonsentient beings. There is no longer any other choice left but to descend to the pits of Hell together, no?"

I didn't say he was tacticalnuke. I said the method of her power doesn't work here as it requires for the person to have feelings for her.

As Accelerator could not care less, he would be immune to this effect and thusly oneshot woth bis vastly superior ap

@John on a mat? Like a gaming mat? :/ that sounds non canon and very hyperbolic

I find it very hard to believe. Cuz Emiya Alter is as devoid of emotions as you can get and still was affected. Accel has feelings of some level, so he will get affected. As mentioned before, you only have to find some aspect of Kiara appealing, and you are affected.

It doesn't require someone to have feelings for her

We already explained that emiya alter, who literally has no feelings, was still affected by her

Since she is the Demonic Bodhisattva if you are able to feel pleasure and are sentient you will find something about her attractive in some way and be affected

"If this goddess embraces such bestial beings with the tenderness of a Bodhisattva, who could deny this great and infinite love?

Enlightenment and Nirvana are hers to command. Your final destination is the paradise that is Sessyoin.

... As you can see, no matter how strong you are, you are powerless before the heavenly demon. All beings possessed of reason, who understand joy and suffering, find themselves unable to resist the call of the salvation she offers. It is, of course, no salvation at all
"

Also I'll point out that one of her skills passively reduces resistance to mind hax anyway.

Tihyddwbe

Accel is still human, une less platinum wings bring him to an higher plane (we know it increases his base dura but we don't know enough), and in index there is already someone with similar ability to her Trascendental Beauty: Chimera has taken into her body started elements and structures from other creatures to go beyond the limits of beauty available to humans, becoming truly "too beautiful to bear". Just looking at her caused Kakeru Kamisato pain as his vision exploded with psychedelic colors, and trying to comprehend her voice caused him powerful nausea. Niang-Niang and Nephthys warned him that his very soul would burn away if he had poor morals, while also mentioning hearing her voice or smelling her scent would be enough to drive him mad or melt his brain. Other Magic Gods have no issue interacting with her. (Accel had no chance to encounter her tho)

So he should be affected, but I don't know on what tier accel mind res is or how it works (reflection or subconscious brain control)

Can I ask who resisted to her mind hax ? Or the max people ?

TacticalNuke002 said:
I find it very hard to believe. Cuz Emiya Alter is as devoid of emotions as you can get and still was affected. Accel has feelings of some level, so he will get affected. As mentioned before, you only have to find some aspect of Kiara appealing, and you are affected.
I mean, "i find it very hard to believe" isn't exactly a rebuttal. Though if you can point out a time that Accelerator does and when itoccured that would assist.

Personally think hes also fought way better looking girls then kiara ngl.

TIHYDDWBE said:
@John on a mat? Like a gaming mat? :/ that sounds non canon and very hyperbolic
"Mat" = "Materials" = all the extra information given to us about characters. Very canon and not hyperbolic

But it contradicts the very power she has? If you're non sentient you're nonsentient. No matter how powerful you are doesn't mean you can hit intangible people l :/ Doesn't make much sense. Likely isn't truly nonsentience definition being referred to here, just someone who shows a lack of emotion or along those lines

I know CCC and fate in general has alot of bad and misinterpreted translations (if some parts are even translated at all) so I think I'll consult some knowledgeable people for their thoughts offsite

If her ability is as explained it should work regardless of affection lvl, as along as u have reproductive instinct it would work or if u are not on higher existence

The fact remain accel has his own mind res /control/ reflection but I'm not expert on mind hax thing (by logic it should not)

Accel's mindhax resistance would be below her potency

There is no reason to assume he vector manip'd mindhax since it wasn't even implied that's how he resisted it

Back