• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator shall take on the THOT~

If we go by logic yes as it's always his vector control , but again mind hax is not my field ask someone more competent like lazy or DontTalk

Leaving aside if this is the 4b version accel Houses 3 mind:his the misaka network as a whole and 545 (both for sure are out)

Nothing on the profile states either of them resists mindhax or can control his body when he is forced to be her servant

545 is sentient and the mikasa network is literally a network of mikasas and they are all sentient

545 does not even have brain or brain waves, she is an artificial energy based being I don't even think she has reproductive ability as she was sorely created to kill aleister with divine mixtures

Misaka network is not human or mortal in any sense, accel and the misaka are server for the network, to put it more simply the network can. Overpower accel will already as he is not different than misaka but doesn't have the fred or authority they have in it (no access to memories,etc)

545 is still sentient though

If you are trying to say she has no mind you should make a CRT to give her immunity to mindhax via not having a mind

Has the Misaka network ever taken control of accelerator after he was mindhaxed?

@Paul Frank

No, they have not, if they could it's probably only Will that can do that anyway. Will is the power and authority behind the Network. She doesn't have a profile though nor is she included on the Sisters page either

@Malox

Ah, I see. Sorry, was a bit confused. Yeah the Misaka Sisters are definetely severs for the Network.

By the way would you class Qliphah and Accel as being part of the network? Imo I would say yes, espeically the latter as it was through Accel that Qliphah was able to contact the network or rather how the network was able to contact her.

Yes accel was always a server of the network,that's how he can make up for the calculations, in this mode he gains admin acces te the network as the will shares his mind

Back