• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator shall take on the THOT~

I said hardly but I can't actually think of one time he actually had a thought like that, espeically during battle. So no I change what I said and say that he wouldn't at all have any thoughts like that.

Accel's only thought would be finishing her off quickly. He still has a time limit even in his form so he's not going to be messing around.

Scrlk666777 said:
I said hardly but I can't actually think of one time he actually had a thought like that, espeically during battle. So no I change what I said and say that he wouldn't at all have any thoughts like that.

Accel's only thought would be finishing her off quickly. He still has a time limit even in his form so he's not going to be messing around.
Again being a sentient creature capable of those thoughts means that you will find something attractive or pleasing about her

Even emiya alter a being who should not find anything attractive or pleasing was affected

Schnee one

Accel said it to scare her but that was all. It was more a tongue and cheek comment than anything. Hell, he even had a half-naked Mummy goddess on top of him in NT 22 and he still didn't bat an eyelid.

I still don't think it would work going by Accel's character but does this only work if she and Accel are in the same vininicity? Or can she used she at a distance and doesn't even need to be in the same area as him?

If it does then this match is a classic case of who attacks first. If Accel attacks first she loses. If she attacks first and we assume her Ten thousand color stagnation works, Accel loses.

I personally don't think it will but let's assume anyway.

Is she the type to attack first?

Well ten thousand color stagnation works passively so it ends the fight before accel does anything

But yeah she would probably just use Amit─übha Amidala and melt accels mind and soul even further

Passive is faster than thought based btw

Once the fight starts accel loses the ability to think and then she uses heaven's hole

Proof that it's passive. So she does shows up and that's it? That's simply how it works, she doesn't even need to do anything?

Correct

In fgo its always on and doesn't turn off unless you nerf her by spending kp it's one of the passive things she has active during her fight

Then again it would depend if it would work on Accel and I still stand by the notion it won't. I'm not too knowledgeable about this Emiya Alter but since Accel himself has never had such thoughts, I can only go by that.

And from my understanding they have to find something attractive even fleetingly about her for it to work.

Do we ever get into Emiya Alter thoughts ever or is it just said that he isn't attracted to anything?

Normally accel would still be affected (as he is a normal human) but, he is currently possessed/formed contract with 545 and has ascended in the upper part of the keter, i don't think mind corruptions works on him (and even before he was unaffected by 545 passive mind corruption too so even in base he either has a way to understands thing without getting corrupted or some sort of vector defense)

Emiya alter was in a contract with Alaya which is likely low 1-C and was still corrupted

@Malox

That's true it's unlikely to work since Accel is now a transcended being who surpassed Keter and even in base he was unaffective by Qliphah's induced madness which even affected characters like Knight Leader and Saint Kanzaki.

Paul Frank said:
Emiya alter was in a contract with Alaya which is likely low 1-C and was still corrupted
Tier don't really matter and if u want to go by that accel has 1c reflection

The tier of what you've made a contract with kinda does matter if you're arguing that contract helps you resist anything

High 1-C reflection doesn't help against TTCS

I'm not arguing that the contract does anything but the fact that

1. He was immune to Qliphah's induced madness which spread across the Nation and even saints was affected by it. This was in base.

2. Accel himself being a transcendent being now who controls and defines the third tree and surpassed Keter. This puts him beyond Aeons and more than likely makes him even more immune than in base.

Can any admin actually edit the OP please? I can't get the freaking image of this women up for life of me lol.

Hardly ever isn't enough

Since she is beast iii/r being a sentient creature means you will find something attractive about her even Emiya Alter was caught by her

Emiya growing a boner for women other than Arturia is actually impressive lel.

Anyway, Accel isn't really the type to admire any type of beauty tbh. I really can't remember one time he actually found anyone attractive.

You guys are mixing up Emiya with Emiya Alter.

Emiya Alter basically doesn't even have any emotions and he still got mind screwed by her. He's literally concept haxed into being nothing more than a killing machine that feels nothing, and he got mind screwed.

And it's nothing to do with admiring beauty. It's to do with pleasure. With satisfaction. Desire in any form. The very idea of satisfaction that Accel would feel from winning against her would be enough. The desire to kill her and pleasure he would feel in killing her would be enough to put him under her thrall.

And I don't see resistance to mind hax on his page.

Accel already subconsciously control his hormones when his ability is on, btw he does have sexual instincts obv unlike other people claim

Then Kiara's mindhax will work

It doesnt matter if he controls his hormones

So Kiara via mindhax

Paul Frank said:
Then Kiara's mindhax will work

It doesnt matter if he controls his hormones

So Kiara via mindhax
As pointed out by other already he has red to mind hax, I was just correcting the assumption that accel has no sex drive which is false

I don't know, it worked on saint and energy based being (until discovered) We don't fully know how exactly he blocks them, either by reversing whatever they use even if it works by him watching or by passively controlling his brain like he does for everything else

That

Doesn't really help

Kiara's mindhax should be solar system level in potency since she has authority over and can affect the entire solar system

(Also yes aliens do exist in the nasuverse)

I don't know about that logic, cause that would mean that accel would have 1c resistance to mind hax thanks to his ability Doesn't mind hax work by the highest tier u mind hax ?

It works by the amount of people affected mostly

And then resistance scaling chains

Let just tell u that number of people would be super broken in index as technically any magicians can use people clearing field and if u set it up u can envelope as much as u want

But any way shouldn't we go by the min of who resisted or the max who succumbed?

Mindhax is almost always scaled off of the amount of people affected at once

Other than that it can be scaled by affecting abstracts and such

Or if someone affected has already shrugged off lesser mindhax it would scale above that mindhax

Back