• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator Revisions and minor Kakine revision

So

8B AP and Dura for Kakine for being above and defeating Mugino, with 7C Dura for his wings.

7C AP and Dura for Post Revival

That's it right?

Malox1696 said:
technically he tanked some black sings attack both pre and post nt
no, Accel destroyed his body by moving his hand and then just finished the service. Kakine was absolutely murdered by BW.

Malox1696 said:
technically he tanked some black sings attack both pre and post nt
He never tanked any attacks from BW in OT, he got absoluetely murdered and he had trouble from one hit from Rensa's wings.

Anyway I agree with the 8-B for OT and 7-C for NT.

Is there anything else that still needs to be discussed?

Schnee One said:
So
8B AP and Dura for Kakine for being above and defeating Mugino, with 7C Dura for his wings.

7C AP and Dura for Post Revival

That's it right?
Sounds about right, yup. I think that's it, since Accelerator's revisions seems to be accepted at this point.

So I assume everything is settled now, unless there's anything else to add? Kakine looks good, and Accel's revisions have been widely accepted, so I think we're done?

8b likely far higher for base u forgot the later part

and nt kakine should be 7c already he enveloped in DM Sargasso which was around 100 km

Btw, since this is the thread for revise Accel, i want to know if the calc DT did in the other thread will be added or not.

the calculation speed one ?

it's much faster than what DT calc by 2 factor: 1) he casually does it without the esper mode active 2) scanning brains and rewriting it + limited understating of chaos theory for AC wind + understanding kekine dark matter in minutes

I don't think barrier reaction speed should even be calced as there is nothing to calc off of, it shouldn't be relevant. Like Malox said, even without the extra calculation power of the network in battery mode he still naturally reflects UV Light so even Light itself is low on the calculation time list. So it shouldn't be mentioned unless it gets officially stated in the novels.

Right, I understand that even the reaction that DT calculated is still a low-ball, but it's better than "2 times the speed of light", which is Accel's reflection current speed limit.

Speed has never been an issue when it comes to Accel's reflection so it shouldn't need to be calculated. Accel shouldn't have a time limit when it comes to reflection.

Since there's still some things to be debated on here, is there anything else that I should add to the OP? Maybe something that I have missed?

I'm not sure on this but should it be mentioned that Accel can reflect an omni-directional attacks? I'm not sure about that one though.

Speed has never been an issue because no one in Toaru is faster enough to just ignore the vector shield, and otherwise this will just be a NLF, not only that, but we already have a speed limit, it being 2 times SoL.

Where do you get this speed limit from? All methods to by pass his field have never been about speed to begin with and it's never once been entertained either as it's been abount out-calculating and reaction timing. Mina was an abuse of physiology to buffer the vector reflection against her body and Kihara was a backdoor, while Nephys was sacrificing damage to her magical property body strong via unknown ISIS magic. We should just not think about it in battle debates as it's irrelevant until spoke about in the verse. Most matches are equalized speed to begin with. The speed limit is baseless conjecture based on the idea that 'well we have to have one'. You can't calc something that's ambigous and might not even exist. It's an irrelevant topic that should just be left alone.Index is kind of a NLF series so expect a lot of that.

Omni-directional? How so?

He was able to no sell Curtana which is Omni-directional and was said to be able to kill Aiwass while in the pure world. Like I said I'm not completely sure about this one though but it was something in text that was seen as quite impression, even before he accessed the clonoth.

The speed debate is one that seems to a popular on-going debate but speed has never been an issue and shouldn't be an issue. For one Accel's sheild is always up by default when his powers are on, with the exception of some rare cases like needing all his calculating ability to rewrite a brain, using magic which causes him so much pain that he is unable to use reflection and of course when he doesn't have his choker on.

The speed issue is a dead topic because it's pointless conjecture that stems from nowhere except for the need to calc something. It shouldn't be addressed since it's never been in the series itself. How do you calc calculation power speed when the most you get is "I have less than 50% of my calc power with the Network" and the Clonoth increasing it to god knows what? You don't, so it should be left alone until it's brought up in the series itself. Yes, you can use light, but we don't know how much calculation's are needed in that formula, which evidentally is almost little to nothing as it still happens without ability mode, including gravity allocation.

If I recall, the omni-directional blade had to slice directly at the beginning of the barrier and that was just a theory Elizard had as there was no guarantee it would work, so yeah I'd say he has defense against it.The only thing he couldn't stop is the act of the dimensional debris itself but the omni-directional slice he is able to defend.

Which is actually ironic in a way since most debates I have seen before NTR22 is that he can't stop the omni-directional slice but can stop the debris but in reality it's the other way around.

I agree it's a dead debate but unfortunately it's one that will always be around, espeically with those who think speed beats everything.

The way to get past his barrier isn't "go faster than he can calcualte" it's "out-calculate the redirection event itself" and it's always been that way, reinforced by even Mina herself. Other wise Accelerator's face would be paste from one of Mina's punches and he had not a single shred of damage. It's already been pretty much told in the series from that scuffle alone, where if speed were a factor, Accel would be dead unless you're saying she pulled her punches, which she didn't. She was actually acting recklessly with her punches and was rusty.

I think he can still reflect the debris but the act of it leaving itself he cannot stop I believe, which is why she theorized if she sliced right at the barrier itself, the debris would fly out on the other side and couldn't be stopped which makes sense.

Can Accel Redirect an MFTL+ Attack? Does he have any feats near this? The vector shield needs time to redirect anything, yes it is smaller than a nanosecond, but it still needs time to calculate, if you are faster than it can calculate, you will pass through the shield. Even if you set his reflection speed to zeptoseconds or less, while Accel still needs to calculate to reflect, speed will be one way to bypass the vector shield.

The calculation are all done subconciously he doesn't have to be aware of the attack for it to be reflected the scene where The Sister used the Metal Eater to snipe Accelerator from a long distance away without him knowing and it still was reflected is proove that he doens't conciously calculate it. The fact that he can reflect UV rays without him concously thinking about it is also proof that he doesn't need to think about it.

I am not talking about the time Accel needs to conciously do calcs, i am talking about the time needed to the vector shield register an attack and do x = -x. And no, subconciously doing calcs and not doing calcs at all are two entirely different things.

Accelerate420 said:
Then explain the Mina fight.
Why i need to explain that fight? Mina used her own calc speed to not be affected by the redirection, Kakine used 25.000 unknown energys, Aiwass and Gabriel both used Telesma, Amata used the pull back method, no one in the entire verse just did "lol i'am to fast to you".

XDragnoir said:
Accelerate420 said:
Then explain the Mina fight.
Why i need to explain that fight? Mina used her own calc speed to not be affected by the redirection, Kakine used 25.000 unknown energys, Aiwass and Gabriel both used Telesma, Amata used the pull back method, no one in the entire verse just did "lol i'am to fast to you".
"Used her own calc speed to not be affected" doesn't make sense. Why would being smarter mean she automatically by passes it? Think about it very carefully. This is getting off topic to begin with. Leave it as ambiguous like it already is. NLF or not, his ability has never once been stated to have trouble in that area. It's a dead debate that goes nowhere for reasons explained above. Let's get that page unlocked and get these things added.

Yes but the speed should still be at least mftl with esper mode on likely much higher only being with infinite speed would be able to actually ignore the field

Mina as a grimore could move her body as she wanted , each part of her, she just made more movement than accel could calculates as she is vastly superior with calculations to the point of predicting the future

Btw no accel don't reflect curtana omnidirectional slice he dodge it

Malox Btw, yes Accel did reflect Curtana's Omnidirectional slice, it's even mentioned how impressive him doing so was.

And just for further proof

The white monster gave a snort of laughter.

A moment later, Curtana Second was swung down with the force of a lightning strike.

The apparent distance between them did not matter.

Not when that queen used her full power.

That sword was an extreme spiritual item that fully united the three factions and four regions of the United Kingdom; it could draw on a portion of Archangel Michael's power while on British territory. If a qualified user released that power even for a moment, a swing of the sword would sever all dimensions at once and giant ruined materials would be created along the line of the slash.

Yes, all dimensions.

Assuming it could hit, that extraordinary power could penetrate the barrier between worlds and kill a being lurking in a different phase… for example, Holy Guardian Angel Aiwass who stayed in the layer of physical laws at the very bottom.

However.

Immediately afterwards, a deafening metal clang filled the air and Curtana Second shot upwards.

"!?"

(Did he alter the course of blade by directly hitting Curtana with a projectile instead of going for the line of the slash!?)

That said, Elizard could directly deflect heavy machine gun bullets with that sword.

To knock her off balance like this would require something on the level of a strategic bombing.

In fact.

When Second Princess Carissa had held Curtana Original, she had ordered a cruise missile strike on herself and used the sword to escape unscathed.

The sword's unnatural movement pulled both Elizard's arms up like she was cheering, but Accelerator did not make a further attack. Even though he could have kicked a pebble and manipulated its vector to tear through her organs while her torso was exposed like this.

And

Who was more frightening here? Elizard for continually parrying Accelerator's attacks that came with his reflection that could kill at a touch, or Accelerator for facing Curtana Second's omnidimensional slicing without even taking a scratch?

Malox1696 said:
Yes but the speed should still be at least mftl with esper mode on likely much higher only being with infinite speed would be able to actually ignore the field
Mina as a grimore could move her body as she wanted , each part of her, she just made more movement than accel could calculates as she is vastly superior with calculations to the point of predicting the future

Btw no accel don't reflect curtana omnidirectional slice he dodge it
He had to dodge the last one because she was trying to send the debris through his barrier which he can't prevent but the omnidirectional slice itself cannot cut through.

I do agree that in the end it should be MFTL, likely higher if people seriously /need/ it to be said. Infinite speed can likely get through possibly, omnipresece even more so.

MFTL goes from 100x SoL to any higher finite number, then you don't need infinite speed, you just need higher movement speed than what Accel (the vector shield) has demonstrated to reflect.

It doesn't work like that. You are basically using the argument that, if it hasn't been seen then it should work argument. But it doesn't work like that. Accel has never been out done by speed, ever and it's your own theory that someone going faster than he's demostrated can bypass his reflection. This is not a fact.

I seem to see this argument a lot when it comes to Accel and his reflection.

Back