• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator Revisions and minor Kakine revision

I would honestly say we should try to find some feats from the anime and try to calc them for Kakine's strength, slapping on a tier for what we assume he is in seems, kinda arbitiary.

I agree with @Malox, he should at least Scale to Mugino. I think 8-B is probably the best we're going to get really.

Personally I don't think Accel needs to be mentioned since while he fought against him, Accel was very much holding back and when he did get serious, Kakine was stomped. But I think Mugino and Mikoto should possibly be mentioned as he ranks higher than Mugino and therefore should also rank higher than Mikoto.

The fact that Accel completely stomped him when he did get serious very much suggests he was holding back quite a bit.

Also it doesn't matter whether or not we know how much he was holding back or not, the point is, he was and we know he was.

Accel was holding back to save bystanders, he was literally just diverging Kakine's attacks and using weak attacks to taunt/lure him until they reached somewhere far enough from other people to have a serious fight.

Just scale him to Misaka and be done with it at this point tbh. Durability should however be put 'likely far higher' since DM's properties can change.

I think "8-B, likely far Higher" is the best option.

Off topic for a moment but still on Accel. I was reading the part where he used the rotational energy of the earth for the first time and he mentions something about being able to control the other forces as well, I wonder if he meant the Fundamental Forces?

Anyway back on topic, I hope we can get these updates done as soon as possible. I think most of the things in the OP are things that should have been added to his profile a long time ago.

I can't agree with Mikotos casual lightning strikes being 1000s of times >kakine. Still in favor of the At least 7-c rating.

also yeah. this gets dragge out way too long, way too often. because no-one can change the profiles.

TIHYDDWBE said:
also yeah. this gets dragge out way too long, way too often. because no-one can change the profiles.
No. It's because you people can never come to a full concensus.

Schnee One said:
TIHYDDWBE said:
consensus.

and yeah we do. we just don't change the profile.

TIHYDDWBE said:
I can't agree with Mikotos casual lightning strikes being 1000s of times >kakine. Still in favor of the At least 7-c rating.
Kakine is a tough one to really measure AP wise since he's only fought two people, one he stomped and one he got stomped by. So it puts him somewhere in-between. Scaling wise, I feel he can only scale to Mugino but realisically he probably is at 7-C or higher.

Truthfully I think the level 5's are probably a lot higher than we have seen, including Accelerator but they either hold back, which is the case with Accel and Mikoto or we don't see enough of them which is the case of Kakine.

What are you talking about? We've had a complete concensus on Accel since the start of the thread. We're just waiting on admins to open his profile.

8b likely far higher in his base form, in the nt one he should be 7b as he can create dm infinitely and was taking over AC with just DM constructs and enveloped sargasso in DM in an instant And possibly 5b as he could trade blows with rensa with accel powers and she was not holding back

Easy, Rensa is not Accel for starters and two Rensa was pretty much treating Kakine like a joke for the most part.

Rensa's use of Accel's vectors were very simple. She didn't have the full manipulation capability of it and merely relied on offense less so than control so I likely would not scale Kakine to her in terms of AP regardless of whether she scales to Accel or not. 8-B for OT15 and 7-C for DM should be fine, but durability wise he should scale to Rensa and above Mikoto. That's my thoughts.

I think most agree with 8-B, likely far higher for Kakine's OT key.

I'm actually fine with either 7-C or leaving it at 7-B for his DM key.

7 C for DM key is perfect and everything else works. Durability should be 7-C, likely far higher for both forms is we're counting DM wings.

Back