• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Saint Seiya 6-C

Last I checked this tier was supposed to be downgraded for an entirely separate reason. As far as I remember it was pointed out they didn’t atomize all the stone. Just a lot of it.

Yeah people pointed out there are a ton of rocks still within the crater. So clearly the whole thing couldn’t have been atomized. Whether or not the portions that were are sub atomic or regular atomic I have zero clue. I just wanted to point out that this feat was supposed to be downgraded before.

Large pieces of rock are not just in the crater, but also outside of the crater, showing that not even pulverization occurred.
I would say this is likely violent fragmentation instead.

If the volume calculated with the crater is correct (55,978113.444444 cc), and v. frag of rock being 69 joules/cc.
Then the calculation would be closer to 3,862,489,827.66 joules (Building level), being just a bit shy of one ton of TNT.

I believe some of the crater was atomized, so the whole calc shouldn’t be violent frag, though the feat may become completely unusable because we have no clue how much was atomized compared to the amount that was just fragmented.

I should point out our standards on frag have become vastly more strict recently. The rocks would have to be tiny unrecognizable pebbles to be violent frag (pulverization was changed to the remains being so small you can’t even see them), so you should just use regular frag for the calc.

Hm. I always thought of standard fragmentation as in being able to be recognized enough where you can easily tell where the pieces would need to go to reconstruct the object. Such as a sheet of paper being ripped into small pieces in which you can stitch them together to "fix" it.

I see violent fragmentation as an object being so destroyed, that it is beyond recognition to where it would be impossible to tell where the pieces would go to reconstruct the object...with pulverization having the object being turned to dust.

“I always thought of standard fragmentation”

Hopefully I don’t come off as rude, but I think I both do and don’t need to say anything and thus it makes typing a response very hard.

My point was that the standard recently changed though. Of course what you always thought would be different when the standard change happens well after the original standard.

Last edited:
Because he is using granite value, not rock's value. And no, some chunks of rock remaining doesn't mean the entire thing was violent frag. just that those rocks weren't pulverized or whatever.

The blog is from 2015, 6 years ago. The destruction value part was created 3/4 years after that calc. Granite has a atomization value like any other material would have, it's just not calced, but don't make any relations between the calc and the destruction value page.

I have serious issues with how this calculation is applied. People say that Saints can cause subatomic destruction with their strikes or something in that sense, justifying that as hax, but uses an attack that does the same, but using an energy evaluation as if the feat was done out of sheer power, not hax.

It is one way or the other.

The site considers the diameter of the Fuji to be 20 kilometers, but apparently this is wrong
only 20? I think they did the radius for the low end estiamte of Mount Fuiji? 40km base according to a couple of sites and radius is 20km

i didn't know that page existed btw

I have serious issues with how this calculation is applied. People say that Saints can cause subatomic destruction with their strikes or something in that sense, justifying that as hax, but uses an attack that does the same, but using an energy evaluation as if the feat was done out of sheer power, not hax.

It is one way or the other.
The whole point of the scene that explains this is that Seiya is failing to destroy stuff because he’s trying to use strength rather than destroying the atoms, so it should just be hax. The scene where stuff is explained is in the first chapter so it’s easy to find

Back