• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where is Regular Show's 7-C Calculation?

Characters from Regular show have a 7-C rating with Death Kwon Do and Fists of Justice but I haven't seen any actual calculations that make it 7-C. The justifications I saw were "nearly killing Skips", "Almost destroying the whole park", and "creating a crater over a hundred feet deep"

Skips is 8-C, so a 7-C attack would definitely not "nearly kill" him. Even a High 8-C or 8-B/8-A attack can "nearly kill" him

Destroying the park gets an 8-A rating at most in my opinion. I haven't seen any parks the size of towns.

Creating a crater that deep doesn't seem like a Town Level feat to me. I'm not an expert on calculations. But I still think a feat like that would need an actual evaluated calculation to be Town Level.

I'm asking because a few days ago the Regular Show Universe page only had a single calculation on it even though characters like the Baby Ducks had more than 3 calculations that were evaluated and accepted despite not being put on the Regular Show page. If anyone can find the 7-C calculation, I'd really appreciate it.

7-C comes from this unlinked calc where a Calc Mod in the comments using vaporization and get 7-C. The calc was still controversial and afaik the 7-C end was never accepted, so it would still not be useable (also the assumptions it used are pretty questionable).

7-C comes from this unlinked calc where a Calc Mod in the comments using vaporization and get 7-C. The calc was still controversial and afaik the 7-C end was never accepted, so it would still not be useable (also the assumptions it used are pretty questionable).
The 8-A one seems like it was accepted but not 7-C, so I can't tell if it should be redone or if it should just be changed from 7-C to 8-A

Back