• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sure? Give me a reason why makima have high hypersonic first from other character. You can't jump from Sub Sonic to MHS only with "Standing there, Keep smile arrogant,Etc" that's not a argument too

The important thing is,the battle is offscreen, Although in here no one have CSM databook? Probably Gun devil get explained In databook
I know we can't make an increase so far without specifics context but right now we have a consistent context about that and reliable basis. The argument that you made earlier as the rebuttal here is completely unreasonable and impressed as a circling argumentum. Even though it has been debunked repeatedly, you still bring it. And about that "keep smiling" that is more of an argument that shows that Makima can overcome the Gun Devil and shows that she is superior because of her arrogant expression. In the general case arrogant people consider themselves superior, and that can be proved by Makima who was able to defeat him. How is it cannot become an argument? The argument also supports that Makima who was hit by the Gun Devil attack at the start of the fight shows that Makima doesn't care if she dies because she is immortal and can regenerate. So overall there's no anti feats for it. Try bring another antifeats if you have. If there's no anyleft we can close this thread.

Conversely, I have proven many things, I want you to prove:
1. Makima is shown more inferior than the Devil Gun.
2. Makima has a serious scene that makes her being outspeeded by a character.

As said by Comicgyal Makima's fight with the Gun Devil was comparable. And overall Makima had the high ground. Starting from Makima who can track and feel the Devil Gun, if Makima is able to track him this means Makima need a response speed that is more or less equivalent to him. Because Makima's time with the Devil Gun was only later intermittent in seconds and it had been shown in many panels. For example this to this.

So it doesn't make sense if you think Makima has a more inferior speed than it. Just because Makima is not indicated to have a feats that avoid the bullets. But Makima has been shown to being able track him and has also prepared the technique that can defeat him. Makima automatically grabs a compatial statistics to him especially Makima ended made him weaker by turn him into a fiend. Except you have another reason to refute this besides "Makima was killed for the Devil Gun attack" which was the intention of her because she is immortal and did not care if she died by a shot.

And last. Why do I need to provide a scans that doesn't exist from Makima? Can you stop acting as a Burden of Proof person here? Rather than keep making your opponent provide a scans you alone must prove your statement. Makima doesn't have a speed feats like that but directly at the MHS level because she faces and against The Devil Gun which is by she scaled has such a level of speed. Their climax fight indeed offscreen but in the end it can be known that Makima was superior. Makima is also able to track and anticipate it which means Makima is at least comparable to him. Your reason doesn't make sense here always asking for things that don't exist.

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU TRY TO UP MAKIMA TO MHS ONLY WITH A ASSUMPTION, Yeah she win fought again devil gun. but proof it If makima really getting MHS speed in here. Because the battle is offscreen.that's why i still Denying that's feat.
How much more do you want to repeat that especially the phrase "assumption" which sounds trying to say that my argument was without proof? Even though in fact my assumption comes from many evidences or scans that are consistent and original from the manga. Assumptions can be considered correct and become a theory when there is consistent evidence that applies naturally there. As far as I concern there's no antifeats for this since every "anti feats" that you said ealier I have prove it wrong with reliable scans. And I have proven this consistency time and time again.

Just because their battle was offscreen doesn't mean Makima can't be scaled to a tier that comparable to him. Especially in terms of speed, which shows Makima is on the same level, like Makima who can track and detect the Gun Devil and has anticipated it.

Although i say again again again

You must be have calc other character to supporting Makima MHS speed,
Okay we indeed need other calcs for this verse but in this case the scaling is the one that can be applied.

I have completely reread again, You can use scene darkness devil Blitz other character. And makima can shot first attack to him. But for second attack she got attacked first. (Chapter 64-66)
For what? I have reread about it too. Do you mean this as "anti feats"? And if not, what do you mean by "using"? What I saw from Makima's battle with the Darkness Devil showed that their hax battle was quite comparable. Although the two of them share their attacks. As in the first fight Makima managed to inflict a significant attack on him. But afterwards he counters. If you mean Makima afterwards was hit by the attack from the Darkness Evil it was because Makima's attention was divided towards the person that lying on the ground. In the end all conditions return to normal and they return to the real world from hell. Also about the Darkness Evil, he is the one that called the "trascendent devil" in the hell because he posses the name of the primal fear, it can be assumed that he is cap at the top tier. I will not shocked if he can exchange attacks and somehow comparable to Makima.

Just because their battle was offscreen doesn't mean Makima can't be scaled to a tier that comparable to him. Especially in terms of speed, which shows Makima is on the same level, like Makima who can track and detect the Gun Devil and has anticipated it.
Top 10 Assumption

For what? I have reread about it too. Do you mean this as "anti feats"? And if not, what do you mean by "using"? What I saw from Makima's battle with the Darkness Devil showed that their hax battle was quite comparable. Although the two of them share their attacks. As in the first fight Makima managed to inflict a significant attack on him. But afterwards he counters. If you mean Makima afterwards was hit by the attack from the Darkness Evil it was because Makima's attention was divided towards the person that lying on the ground. In the end all conditions return to normal and they return to the real world from hell. Also about the Darkness Evil, he is the one that called the "trascendent devil" in the hell because he posses the name of the primal fear, it can be assumed that he is cap at the top tier. I will not shocked if he can exchange attacks and somehow comparable to Makima.
I'am not say if this anti feats

But I give example if gap darkness devil vs other character

I mean, darkness devil which one no have MHS speed can Blitz denji , Sharkman, etc..

Top 10 Assumption
How is that an assumption when there's a scene that shows Makima "acknowledged" the distance of her to the Gun Devil. Thought you're the one who is assuming right now. Altought, I kinda tired for this debate where we're circling. I have give a criteria that you need fullfil about another anti feats. If there's no anyleft it can be considered that this thread can be closed and accepted because there's only one opponent in this thread and that opponent have been debunked many time.

I'am not say if this anti feats

But I give example if gap darkness devil vs other character

I mean, darkness devil which one no have MHS speed can Blitz denji , Sharkman, etc..
Bruh how do you know about the darkness evil that can't be scaled over Makima? Is there an anti feats for him? Or an outlier one that shows his speed are lower than anyone else? He's comparable to Makima, and he's the one that called the "trascendent devil" in the hell. He can be considered as the one of the top tier.

Bruh how do you know about the darkness evil that can't be scaled over Makima? Is there an anti feats for him? Or an outlier one that shows his speed are lower than anyone else? He's comparable to Makima, and he's the one that called the "trascendent devil" in the hell. He can be considered as the one of the top tier.
He's God tier for now, anyway i still disagree MHS makima. high hypersonic Darkness devil seem's fine to me(< for this only my Assumption because no one have calc Csm about hypersonic feat)

He's God tier for now, anyway i still disagree MHS makima. high hypersonic Darkness devil seem's fine to me(< for this only my Assumption because no one have calc Csm about hypersonic feat)
So you can't prove it right? About bringing another "anti feats" for it? Yeah since the beginning the one that always prove their statement is me. Instead, you brought an incomplete panel that created a misunderstanding. So I can consider this as a white flag from you? And about your assumption to the Darkness Devil is absurd. Since the Darkness Devil never show any feats that focus on his speed, unless we're talking about scaling for him to Makima. This "high hypersonic" also absurd because there's no calc for this (yet). So the best way for this is to consider that his speed is comparable to Makima that Makima was comparable to the Gun Devil where they're MHS.

That's more make sense. Well I guess we can reach the conclusion then.

@Antvasima any thoughts?

So you can't prove it right? About bringing another "anti feats" for it? Yeah since the beginning the one that always prove their statement is me. Instead, you brought an incomplete panel that created a misunderstanding. So I can consider this as a white flag from you? And about your assumption to the Darkness Devil is absurd. Since the Darkness Devil never show any feats that focus on his speed, unless we're talking about scaling for him to Makima. This "high hypersonic" also absurd because there's no calc for this (yet). So the best way for this is to consider that his speed is comparable to Makima that Makima was comparable to the Gun Devil where they're MHS.

That's more make sense. Well I guess we can reach the conclusion then.

@Antvasima any thoughts?
-How pathetic makima MHS

-Yeah gun devil comparable to makima

-Denji not MHS but makima can't Blitz denji in chapter 95

-Makima in chapter 95 only get far higher Sub Sonic

-Proof it with calc if any big number of speed in csm Above sub Sonic

Why no one in here bring up databook/interview?no one have it?

-How pathetic makima MHS

-Yeah gun devil comparable to makima

-Denji not MHS but makima can't Blitz denji in chapter 95

-Makima in chapter 95 only get far higher Sub Sonic

-Proof it with calc if any big number of speed in csm Above sub Sonic

Why no one in here bring up databook/interview?no one have it?
@Fixxed I have make a counter for those. If you keep mentioning about things that you call "anti feats". I said, are you don't have any new argument with evidences in it rather than repeating your argument that been debunked time to time again? And about the Chainsawman's databook there's no any of them, Chainsawman is a new series. Unless you can shows that Chainsawman somehow has databook of it.

This.
Your arguments as an opponent:
1. Makima can't be MHS because herself died by a bullets from a gun.
2. Makima can't be MHS because herself can't blitz Denji in the final battle and comparable to him in the beginning.
3. Denji is only subsonic and not even close to MHS because Denji couldn't blitz Makima's army including Reze.
4. Makima's fight with the Gun Devil was offscreen even thought Makima didn't exchange attacks Makima could defeat him by having herself died time by time like a decoy because she is immortal so that feats couldn't be considered as an attack speed feats.

Totally that all are your arguments since the very beginning. The counter argument for that:

1. Makima who was killed by a bullet cannot be considered an anti-feats because Makima doesn't care if she was shot and dead. This is recognized by Makima that shooting her will be pointless. Rather making an assumption her speed was inferior than the bullet, it becomes a form of ignorance because she is immortal.

2. Actually, if you say that Makima, who is comparable to Denji in the beginning of battle, can be considered as anti-feats. In fact, it is known wrong. From the previous chapter after Denji was formed. Makima wanted to trade blows against Denji personally and kill him, this means that Makima can deliberately get rid of attacks from Denji, she just want to trade blows with him. So an anti-feats that you said earlier is a form of a misconception. And it has been proven in the end of battle with the Chainsawman, where it shows that Makima is able to blitz Denji and make she as the winner. Troughout the battle Makima's attack capable to outspeed Denji's one, it shows how Makima is more superior than him in the middle of battle. It also shows that Denji can't react her movement attacks. And in the end Makima is the winner. It's an evidences that Makima capable to blitz Denji and far superior than him.

3. In fact, Denji was able to blitzed all of them and almost defeat the entire team of Makima. Even takes it to the point where Makima herself needs to step in. The panels you brought earlier where it shows Denji get stomped by many people of Makima's guys are only a handful of panels which can create a misunderstandings. In the first part of the fight Denji was able to overcome many of his opponents, even though he still was bothered by many of them including Reze, Denji was still able to provide a good resistance to them. Indeed there's a scene where Denji at that time was stomped by many people including Reze, but that's because Denji's attention was distracted by Reze after countering her. But at the end of the fight Denji managed to overcome everything and proceeds to attack Makima. Although he was considered weaker at that time, but the end of the fight was won by Denji. I don't see this as anti feats.

4. The basis of this MHS Makima, even though the battle was offscreen is focused to her technique. Since Makima is the one that control it and has mind manipulation feats, we can consider that their stats especially in sense (speed) are corresponding one to each other. The result of the battle shows that Makima wins in the end, it means her attack will need a speed that comparable to her enemy. If not how can she defeat him in the first place? Or even hit him? It's a simple logic. And Makima, who died in the first part could not be categorized as anti-feats. Since Makima was intentionally want to be killed and the attack from Gun Devil did not even make Makima budge. From the start Makima had been waiting for Gun Devil also at that time Makima was preparing her technique, that's why I said She was intentionally want to be killed because she was preparing her technique and she is immortal. Makima's expression was still smiling arrogantly even after getting killed. To assume Makima at the time had inferior speed was absurd. In the last part after the technique is active it is shown that Gun Devil reacts to Makima's attack and faces upwards. We better assume that Makima's attack has an attack speed that is comparable to or faster than the Gun Devil because in the end Makima has defeated him. If we assume that Gun Devil doesn't attack Makima again after killing her for the first time and letting Makima to killing him it also doesn't make sense because Gun Devil has a mission to kill Makima from existence.

All of that are a supporting argument and feats for Makima. And it has been proving as a consistent one.

So there's no another anti feats? Every one of your anti feats list have been debunked right now. Why don't you try to bring the new one? Or you can't?

So there's no another anti feats? Every one of your anti feats list have been debunked right now. Why don't you try to bring the new one? Or you can't?
No one your debunked, that's only your Assumption btw

1.for number one seem's fine, but still for me that's anti feats because makima can't react it
2.seems Assumption
3. But still that's not a MHS feats, that's only Far higher sub Sonic
4.^

Anyway you can call supporter CSM to join this thread, any comment from CSM supporter Will be get evaluated.

Here's the best Feat for speed And AP makima, she's comparable to denji which it only sub Sonic speed. I don't know why you still claim makima MHS....

From this scene, makima only sub Sonic| far higher from Denji

No one your debunked, that's only your Assumption btw
Sadly my assumption is being supported with many scans.
1.for number one seem's fine, but still for me that's anti feats because makima can't react it
2.seems Assumption
3. But still that's not a MHS feats, that's only Far higher sub Sonic
4.^
You seems to misunderstand it again and again, and you keep repeating things that should be clear. I don't know why.

1. Makima didn't care if she being killed by get a shot, just because Makima try to become ignorant doesn't mean she can't. Prove it if Makima couldn't react to that in a serious scene. Because many people including me in this thread has explained the same.
2. You can't debunk it then? Saying your opponent argument as an assumption doesn't mean anything unless you can prove it with more evidences.
3. Who said is not and who said it yes? Things that I tryna to say is about your assumption that thinks Denji couldn't blitz the Makima army while the fact say otherwise. Thought Denji should be scaled over Makima in the beginning of the battle, but in the end not. I can agree if you think Denji isn't MHS, we need another proper scene but if the reason were like you said earlier I can't because those sounds so reaching and fallacy.
4. Same as 3 then.

Here's the best Feat for speed And AP makima, she's comparable to denji which it only sub Sonic speed. I don't know why you still claim makima MHS....

From this scene, makima only sub Sonic| far higher from Denji

I already know about that. What do you mean? The last panel proves that Makima is far superior than Denji and I also have explain it again and again. That's not an anti feats, and things that we talk is about speed not the "attack potency" one. What's your point by bringing this scene thought? You keep saying "Makima only subsonic" lol. Do you even know why Denji being putted at subsonic? I have explain everything about Makima's scaling to the Gun Devil that both of them should be categorized as comparable. So I don't need to repeat it.

I will wait Antvasima to evaluate this.

I already know about that. What do you mean? The last panel proves that Makima is far superior than Denji and I also have explain it again and again. That's not an anti feats, and things that we talk is about speed not the "attack potency" one. What's your point by bringing this scene thought? You keep saying "Makima only subsonic" lol. Do you even know why Denji being putted at subsonic? I have explain everything about Makima's scaling to the Gun Devil that both of them should be categorized as comparable. So I don't need to repeat it.

I will wait Antvasima to evaluate this.
Like i said, you must try to calc speed denji first

An makima only Far higher from Denji, However what kind of joke denji become MHS

What a weird way to think. Makima indeed is far higher than Denji's speed. So what? You keep saying about calcing this to that where the context is different. You know about the calc stacking right? Even thought there will be someone who calc it, that guy must not use Denji's stats to become a compare material. Since the pixel calc only works when there are the projectile that can be scaled with the context of the timeframe. By using 1 stats to calc is just same as calc staking.

Also Makima is comparable to the Gun Devil. The point is focuses on the Gun Devil, the scaling could works to him. Thought as I said so there's no any other anti feats? Well this debate is tiring because it circling. About Denji is not a joke, because Denji also scaled to the Gun Fiend which the Gun Fiend was the Gun Devil the one that fought againts Makima.

As I said, I will wait to Antvasima to evaluate this.

I can said that we can reach the conclusion now since there's only one opponent, and as far as this thread being disscused that opponent has been debunked many times and the OP is more supported than him.

Also it kinda hard to understand your words, I don't try to attacking personal but I think your grammar need to be fixed. Atleast use machine translator, it can translate your native language with more sistematics.

Also it kinda hard to understand your words, I don't try to attacking personal but I think your grammar need to be fixed. Atleast use machine translator, it can translate your native language with more sistematics.
That's my mistake sorry,

Give me a scan in manga for supporting MHS makima except gun devil battle, are you have this supporting feats?

That's my mistake sorry,

Give me a scan in manga for supporting MHS makima except gun devil battle, are you have this supporting feats?
What do you mean about this? The point about Makima having a MHS speed is because the Gun Devil. And no other characters by far that has shown any speed feats just like how the Gun Devil did. It's a fair scaling actually and Makima also the one of the god tier in there (it was). Rather than keep saying to your opponent to give things that you want, why don't you bring an anti feats that make that scene is unusable? Because it's nonsense if you ignore that scene.

This the anti feats bruh, makima comparable to denji In this scene

You know if MHS speed can Blitz Sub Sonic speed right?
And your reason "Why" denji is MHS is not based.

Still my opinion Makima Will be atleast SubSonic

This the anti feats bruh, makima comparable to denji In this scene

You know if MHS speed can Blitz Sub Sonic speed right?
And your reason "Why" denji is MHS is not based.

Still my opinion Makima Will be atleast SubSonic

Again that's not an anti feats. The reason why Denji is subsonic was because when he fought with the Katana Man who move faster than eye and capable to blitzing many people at once. And that's based on the first arc which where even in the middle of arc Denji has improve in all aspects including his stats. Surely he can't be always at that same league, and the battle with the Gun Fiend shows how Denji has improved that Denji could outspeed his bullets.

Also about this Gun Fiend is an another form of the Gun Devil, at the very beginning I said it's common if we sees that Denji and Makima are comparable in the beginning of battle because both of them were comparable to the same character that is the Gun Devil. Also it proves my consistency. And again, in the middle of battle toward the end Makima is far superior than him. It's not a comparable anymore, I have prove it too at the first page of this CRT.

My reasoning were based, while you're not.

Again that's not an anti feats. The reason why Denji is subsonic was because when he fought with the Katana Man who move faster than eye and capable to blitzing many people at once. And that's based on the first arc which where even in the middle of arc Denji has improve in all aspects including his stats. Surely he can't be always at that same league, and the battle with the Gun Fiend shows how Denji has improved that Denji could outspeed his bullets.

Also about this Gun Fiend is an another form of the Gun Devil, at the very beginning I said it's common if we sees that Denji and Makima are comparable in the beginning of battle because both of them were comparable to the same character that is the Gun Devil. Also it proves my consistency. And again, in the middle of battle toward the end Makima is far superior than him. It's not a comparable anymore, I have prove it too at the first page of this CRT.

My reasoning were based, while you're not.
No, No one backup if Gunfiend Have MHS speed, And yes. I say again again and again. Try to calc Csm battle for supporting Makima MHS

That's fully contradiction

How denji from SubSonic in chapter 94 become MHS in chapter 95 without Amplifier/something like this.

That's not a contradiction, rather it shows a consistency rather the incosistent one. The feats that you brought can't even called as an anti feats, because you alone has prove my point where in the end of the panel Makima is far superior than him even Denji couldn't react to her movement attacks, in the end Makima is the winner and the gap is so heavy to Makima.

No, No one backup if Gunfiend Have MHS speed, And yes. I say again again and again. Try to calc Csm battle for supporting Makima MHS
So you can't find another anti feats? And can you prove that Gun Fiend is didn't have stats that corresponding to his real form? The difference is not clearly stated, things that we know is the Gun Devil has turned a fiend. And in the Chainsawman the power scaling about this weren't explained explicitly. Again what with this calc that to this? We're talking about scaling right now from Makima to the Gun Devil. Yeah I see, you try to repeat this again from the start.

So you can't find another anti feats? And can you prove that Gun Fiend is didn't have stats that corresponding to his real form? The difference is not clearly stated, things that we know is the Gun Devil has turned a fiend. And in the Chainsawman the power scaling about this weren't explained explicitly. Again what with this calc that to this? We're talking about scaling right now from Makima to the Gun Devil. Yeah I see, you try to repeat this again from the start.
Because this is my important argument, i still repeat because you don't have any backup for Gunfiend having MHS speed like Gun devil

Actually I will be waiting Antvasima to evaluate this. So can we stop right now? And wait the staffs to evaluate it?
No problem

Because this is my important argument, i still repeat because you don't have any backup for Gunfiend having MHS speed like Gun devil
Yes, so far regarding the Gun Fiend, it can't be concluded if he has the same stats as the original version, namely the Gun Devil. But things that I said that the Gun Fiend can be comparable to he was in the Gun Devil form. Because:
1. There's no scans that shows their difference unless about their form and their. Indicating about it stats being so fluctuate is kinda lowball actually.
2. They're from the same being. Devils in Chainsawman is corresponding to each other especially the Gun Devil. That's why in the first arcs you can see his body portion or a fragment, where all of them could become an amplifier and it connects to the real body of it. Take a brief look to any Devil that had the Gun Devil's fragment, just like the Eternity Devil. If Eternity Devil can be so strong by having a small fragment of the Gun Devil, how is it when the Gun Devil itself transforming into a fiend? The vessel's capability also being raised overally in a big scale. I don't say that the Gun Devil and the Gun Fiend are equal but I think they're comparable at the maximum. Unless you can prove this wrong. I too still kinda doubted, but I will act objectively according to the scans that I got.

But let's take 2 safe scenarios here, namely:

1. Makima has MHS speed. Including Denji, because Denji was able to fight and quite comparable with Makima at the beginning of the battle, and what is more supportive is that Pochita when he was merged with Power, they can give a significant attack to Makima, where Pochita is Denji's heart and the source of his strength. Which means this furtherly supports about the speed of Denji who is able to keep up with Makima can be "considered" as a comparable thing. The one who should be scaled is Denji over Makima, rather than Makima to Denji.

2. Makima has MHS speed while Denji can't be scaled over Makima. Although at the start of the battle they looked comparable, but throughout the battle Makima was superior. If you say that Makima, who is comparable to Denji in the beginning of battle, can be considered as anti-feats. In fact, it is known wrong. From the previous chapter after Denji was formed. Makima wanted to trade blows against Denji personally and kill him, this means that Makima can deliberately get rid of attacks from Denji, she just want to trade blows with him. And it has been proven in the end of battle with the Chainsawman, where it shows that Makima is able to blitz Denji and make she as the winner. Troughout the battle Makima's attack capable to outspeed Denji's one, it shows how Makima is more superior than him in the middle of battle. It also shows that Denji can't react to her movement attacks. And in the end Makima is the winner. It's an evidences that Makima capable to blitz Denji and far superior than him.

Shortly the scene where Makima and Denji where exchange attacks are a scene that shows Makima want to kill him personally by trade their blows. But the first scenario sounds more make sense than the second one. Also both of the scenario have Makima as the superior one than Denji or the chainsawman himself.

No problem
Okay.

Last edited:
Actually I will be waiting Antvasima to evaluate this. So can we stop right now? And wait the staffs to evaluate it?
I am not good at evaluating revision threads for verses that I know almost nothing about, and generally do not have the time to read anywhere near all the posts in them, so I am largely dependent on other staff members in this regard.

Can somebody write an easy to understand summary of your discussion and conclusions so far please?

I read Chainsaw Man. What are the arguments here? As for the building destruction feat I seriously doubt that'll be so impressive, he's only fragging like 30% of a building, and that's basically the god tier of the verse doing it. Probably wouldn't break 9-A but I might be wrong.

The concept thing sounds more flowery than Flowey. But is the pavement lifting strength calculated?

I am not good at evaluating revision threads for verses that I know almost nothing about, and generally do not have the time to read anywhere near all the posts in them, so I am largely dependent on other staff members in this regard.

Can somebody write an easy to understand summary of your discussion and conclusions so far please?
a summary of all my arguments: 1.Makima has at least 3 feats Supporting which help him to get a MHS rating
2.gunfiend doesn't have MHS speed because it doesn't have any helpful backup/feats
3. I asked for someone to calculate the battle in csm to give Denji speed "At least" and makima is only higher degree than denji
Example: "Atleast" Denji hypersonic speed and makima still in hypersonic speed but in higher degree

What's being pushed for and what are the counter-arguments? I'm pretty sure Makima scaling to the Gun Devil was rejected (and I agree with that)

Yes, you need to be more elaborate and specific in your explanations.

Also, thank you for helping out to Armorchompy and Jasonsith.

Well actually by far I have explain everythings that shows a consistency about Makima having a comparable stats to the Gun Devil. And been debunked many anti feats by an opponent.

In short.

Back