• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I accepted the hypersonic+ (Mach 22) end.

But then Chainsaw Man was helpless when being launched into space, so wondering everyone comparable is tagging the javelin man whoever and Makima instead.
Thanks. I also seen the Life of King's comment and his comment provide more reliable distance with the pixel scaling and from another comment I also seen the result and even the low-end tagging into MHS rating.

Can this be scaled to Makima's attack speed?

Chainsaw Devil was already distracted by the javelin in his chest. And, in the end, he managed to kill Makima 21 times throughout their fight.
Even if he doesn't scale, there are still a bevy of other feats to scale, some involving guns. I just need to find them.

Chainsaw Devil was already distracted by the javelin in his chest. And, in the end, he managed to kill Makima 21 times throughout their fight.
Even if he doesn't scale, there are still a bevy of other feats to scale, some involving guns. I just need to find them.
Yes. Also can you make a new blog for another calc? This is the one of them. The first battle scene when Makima acknowledge the Gun Devil distance, it's known that the Gun Devil distance to Makima was 500 km and his bullet can reach her in 3 seconds.

The material:
• Distance: 500 km = 500.000 meter.
• Timeframe: 3 seconds.

S = D/T
S = 500.000/3
S = 166.666 m/s = 485 mach.

The rating should be consistent to the previous calc where both of them are MHS.

Edit:
The Gun Devil's bullet transverse the 500 km distance in a sec. Seems like I make a mistake here since at 3:18:25 pm it can bee seen that the Gun Devil was preparing to attack Makima. And after that in second he kills her. It should be rate at MHS+.

Last edited:
There’s also this calc if you’d like to take a crack at it yourself.

If somebody provides a genuinely good, well-structured, coherent, and easy to understand summary of the arguments here, I could call more staff. Otherwise nothing is likely going to happen here, with the possible exception of applying the accepted calculation result.

If somebody provides a genuinely good, well-structured, coherent, and easy to understand summary of the arguments here, I could call more staff. Otherwise nothing is likely going to happen here, with the possible exception of applying the accepted calculation result.
Pass. I don’t need more staff members who lack knowledge on the inverse scaling to tell me if I’m right or wrong so someone else could go ahead if they like but I wasted the time to make Makima, Power and Reze for the wiki. Considering how simple and easy it’s, as all fights Makima has ever been in she has literally let the person consistently attack and kill her such has the assassins that killed her on the train, the Gun Devil, Chainsaw Devil, Denji and even Power. The only devil she has ever taken serious is the Darkness Devil in which she didn’t hesitate and instantly tried to kill him which he’s superior to the likes of the Gun Devil as he’s a transcendant and has never been killed and for a note the Gun Devil has been killed but it’s very coherent to put Makima and the Darkness Devil beneath the Gun Devil even though by lore inverse the Darkness Devil is superior to the Gun Devil and Makima was able to beat him and stated that she planned everything that happened to make Denji life worse.

No problem. This still needs to get done, yes.

It does not seem to have been accepted yet.

@LIFE_OF_KING

Would you be willing to check through and respond to Jasonsith's comments in the blog please?

You may need to adjust the calculations according to his instructions as well.

Anyway, about this...

Back