• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have read the standard format for characters. And about the Key's definition for characters I can say that Makima can have another key for her characters. Since Makima's technique can be considered as a form or a powerup one because she use other abillities from another Devil by making contract with her. Surely this case would be different to usual Makima. And in CSM, when you have the contract with the Devil you will have their ability including their stats just like the Chainsawman itself.
For now I believe Makima is MHS and should be comparable to the Gun Devil under a special conditions or special key. And those are the reason.

Okay. Should we close this thread or add a footnote explanation to the Makima page first?

This is evidently not going to be accepted. Please give it a rest.

Last. But overall if this thread will be rejected I don't understand the reason if it is not given a clear reason with more accurate evidence. I should at least ask for an explanation from the staff or the opposition to provide more credible evidence. If there isn't, wouldn't it be unfair to just close this thread?

Don't still tryhard dude
I'm not, you're the one who acting like that. Overall the supporters has provide scans and evidences that support their argument including me rather than the opponent one that can't give an anti feats or a specific argumen why Makima can't be scaled over the Gun Devil.

I'm not, you're the one who acting like that. Overall the supporters has provide scans and evidences that support their argument including me rather than the opponent one that can't give an anti feats or a specific argumen why Makima can't be scaled over the Gun Devil.
Still tryhard?
1. cek on chapter 95 she can't outspeed denji in the battle which it denji only have sub Sonic speed
2. The battle is offscreen, although you all (supporter makima) must have reliable source for supporting Makima MHS like databook

Still tryhard?
1. cek on chapter 95 she can't outspeed denji in the battle which it denji only have sub Sonic speed
2. The battle is offscreen, although you all (supporter makima) must have reliable source for supporting Makima MHS like databook
Denji isn’t Subsonic at the end of Part 1.

Still tryhard?
You're the one who tryhard right now I been debunking this like 4 times more and you still bring this context which not even can't be considered as anti feats.

1. Makima can outspeed Denji, the middle of battle with him prove it and make Makima as the winner of it.
2. The battle being offscreen doesn't mean Makima couldn't be scaled over him.

Altought I have said it many times earlier, Makima should have a special key and giving a different context about Makima who fought with the Gun Devil to Makima that fought Denji. Since Makima the one that fought the Gun Devil use many contracts from many devils, and it'd be different to Makima who only trade blows with Denji in chapter 95.

You're the one who tryhard right now I been debunking this like 4 times more and you still bring this context which not even can't be considered as anti feats.

1. Makima can outspeed Denji, the middle of battle with him prove it and make Makima as the winner of it.
2. The battle being offscreen doesn't mean Makima couldn't be scaled over him.

Altought I have said it many times earlier, Makima should have a special key and giving a different context about Makima who fought with the Gun Devil to Makima that fought Denji. Since Makima the one that fought the Gun Devil use many contracts from many devils, and it'd be different to Makima who only trade blows with Denji in chapter 95.
Than a special key getting rejected too,

For ant, you can close this thread

Thanks for helping out 👍

Than a special key getting rejected too,

For ant, you can close this thread

Thanks for helping out 👍
I think wiki need a haha react for this. Because this sounds so funny. You can't even bring another anti feats or explain with another material argument why Makima couldn't scale over him. And now you are saying like this thread has been rejected? Funny.

Actually if you watching this thread since the beginning it will be useless to tell him like that. I guess he doesn't even know about Denji being subsonic.
Subsonic (Could keep up with the Katana Man in combat, who could move so fast that no one could see him)
I think wiki need a haha react for this. Because this sounds so funny. You can't even bring another anti feats or explain with another material argument why Makima couldn't scale over him. And now you are saying like this thread has been rejected? Funny.
Based

Actually if you watching this thread since the beginning it will be useless to tell him like that. I guess he doesn't even know about Denji being subsonic.
I wasn’t watching from the beginning I got @ just to see the thread pretty finish minutes after I’ve arrived because I guess they were only interested in one person’s opinion but @ multiple people.

Hypersonic was accepted
Hypersonic, likely Massively Hypersonic

image0.jpg

Back