• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is mostly a question, but basically, me and a pal of mine were making a VSB, i used 682, and since my friend was scared of 682, i made him make a team of 2-A and below chars, limit was 30, his line-up:

1. Mazinger Zero

2. Mazinger Z (Infinity ver)

3.Great Mazinger

4.Getter Emperor

5. Gurren Lagann (Tier 2, version)

6.Unicron (Tier 2 version)

7. Primus (Tier 2 version)

8. Nono (Diebuster)

9. DIO (Over Heaven version)

10. Jotaro Kujo (Eyes of Heaven)

11. Giorno Giovani (GER)

12. Kars (JORGE JOESTAR)

13. Pucci (Made in Heaven)

14. Makato Yuki (Messiah)

15. Ren Ayanami (Satanael)

16. Yu Narukami (Izanagi no Okami)

17. Ragna The Bloodedge (Tier 2 version)

18. Yuki Terumi (Tier 2 version)

19. Godzilla Earth

20. Batman (with Prep. Time, no jk, he did this)

21. Shinki (Touhou)

22. Remilia Scarlet (Touhou)

23. Saniya Izayoi (Touhou)

24. Flandre Scarlet (Touhou)

25. Kaguya Houraisan (Touhou)

26. Suwako Moriya (Touhou)

27. Sanae Kochiya

28. Utsuho Reiuji (Touhou)

29. Junko (Touhou)

30. Decade (Kamen Rider)

And, yes, his a nerd and this is his line-up, so biggest question is that can this people kill 682, or does 682 have a chance of killing them all or keep resurecting himself, use Power Absorb, React Evo. and Adapt to to win?(BTW, here also the rules, i gave to him and I:

-Each Chars have 30 days

-Each Bloodlusted

-Each Chars in the team know each others abilities, and can work together effeciently

-682 Has all previous abilities So yeah, thanks if some can Calc this and pls tell me who would win, this Death Battle!)

9-A 682 probably loses to all these.

High 8-C has 1-B immortality and a ton of resistances and adaptation. Nobody here can kill him, but some could possibly incap.

1-B 682 wins all via being 1-B.

Mostly, cuz I was thinking, he could keep spamming his Ressurect, than keep spamming Power Absorb, Adapt and PReact Evo, and Death(maybe), tho correct me if I'm wrong

Well, I'll stick with the characters I know of. Assuming this is Extended Cannon 682:

9. DIO: Even if he erases, 682 would come back just fine via 1-B immortality

11. Giorno: GER would incap via constantly resetting 682's actions

12. Kars: Inconclusive

13. Pucci: Pucci cant harm him, while 682 can one shot

20. Batman: Even with prep, he cant do anything to put 682 down for good

Back