• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A superhero vs a walking diamond

This is tricky. To where as Jozu hasn't been shown to be physically harmed by anyone other than Aokiji and that was only because he froze him. All Might definitely has more versatility and range than Jozu though. Both 6-C All Might and Jozu don't really have a lot of feats going for them to tip the scales in either's favor. I'm voting Inconclusive for now, but I'm leaning towards All Might. If only due to his versatility.

Jozu stamina is far superior to All Might stamina, and Haki stat amp is significant here. Jozu should takes this.

Because revisions @Paulo

Incon for Tyrants reasons, stamina alone is useless when I highly doubt the fight will last that long and I believe All Might is stronger

Jozu's busoshoku by itself would already ensure more durability to almost every stroke of the All Might. Not to mention that All Might himself gets weaker during the fight due to his belly injury, he can fight for a few minutes, as he did when he fought the Noumu. And Jozu scales characters who fight for 5 whole days.

I'm not aware of All Might's AP, but I do not think it's such a big difference, and yet he will not be able to end the fight any time he wants because of it.

Inconclusive FRA. Also, going by SBA, All Might doesn't have the injury here and even then, the only reason he could only fight for minutes against Noumu is because he wasted all his energy earlier in the day.

Jozu is pretty strong , stronger than All Might definitely in the lifting department. He lifted and threw a giant iceberg that dwarfed the marine giants. He also tanked a slash from Mihawk that was aimed towards Whitebeard and suffered no injury. He has Buso and injured Aokiji before he got frozen. However this is where his feats end. He has no physical named attacks or techniques that are known. He seems to just be a straight-up brawler.

Brilliant Punk is a named attack but was done against the likely-not-so-fodder Marineford Crocodile.

The revisions likely changes nothing because even if Jozu gets downgraded he'd be backscaled from 6-C and All Might is above baseline by an unknown amount.

But considering that some Commanders have 6-C scalings I think Jozu has as well.

On top of Armament Haki, Jozu is a confirmed Observation Haki user. Actual proficiency unknown, but it's still an advantage know where his opponent is and how strong he's.

Considering Jozu can tank slicing attacks from Mihawk who attempted to attack Whitebeard he might have the Dura's advantage considering slicing is easier than breaking via blunt force.

Prime All Might doesn't have the same stamina problems as his weakened self but he's nowhere near to One Piece's levels of stamina.

So considering Jozu is superior in Durability, Stamina and has Stats Amp, on top of being comparable to AM's AP, he should take this. Regarding experience they are both roughly equal. Jozu has been a pirate for likely 20 years.

Yeah, and All Might has higher AP. However, Jozu has higher stamina, Armament Haki (statistics amplification), and observation haki (precog)

I'm gonna say inconclusive, mainly because if All Might finds Jozu's weakness he can make a plan to succeed in the battle. That's if he makes the plan, otherwise I'd say Jozu.

He might, this is the same All Might that found Noumu's weakness. However this is prime All Might, which means he doesn't have as much experience.

Sure he could. However, Jozu could use his precog and then his statistics amp (mainly in speed) to dodge. Then All Might drained himself and Jozu took no damage.

Just to point out.

First, Jozu has Observation Haki, yes. However, his level of proficiency is unknown. Basic users are barely able to see a small glimpse in the future but it's inconsistent. They do but not always.

Second, Jozu has no speed amps. Haki doesn't involve speed amps in the slightlest. That's CP's technique Soru or things like Luffy's Gear Second.

Third, DF user's weaknesses aren't something that one would figure it out while fighting unless Toshinori sees Jozu struggling to not get near the water which is a scenario that might or might not happen. Saying that it's something like Noumu's weaknesss is like this scene: "If he keeps punching me this hard he'll figure it out that I cannot swim".

Nothing changes, just wanted to clarify.

Yeah, they are pretty even in most fields. Even skill-wise I'd say they are almost equal being Jozu the winner just because he has way better stamina and a slight versatility advantage that Toshinori wouldn't overcome with ease.

Back