• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
latest.png
vs
1000.png

Apparently Deku was too unfair so I'll just use All Might instead

Weakened All Might vs Justice League Action Superman

Both are High 6-C

Starting distance is 20 meters

Speed is equalized

Who wins?

Superman:

All Might: TheRustyOne

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Reading from the Superman vs Deku thread

So Superman is 7 Teratons while All Might is 8.36 and higher with Plus Ultra

Superman's 5.8x the speed of light while All Might's 1.9x the speed of light

Superman's around 3 times faster, while All Might's stronger and has better Lifting Strength and more abilities

Might vote Inconclusive since they seem to be evenly matched, but I'll wait for more input

His rage power is just him going Plus Ultra, it’s factored in to how he basically one taps people that give him trouble by just trying harder.

Oh alright. I don't think he'd immediately use it right off the bat though, so maybe Superman could immobilize him with his Ice Breath or something

Reading from the Superman vs Deku thread

So Superman is 7 Teratons while All Might is 8.36 and higher with Plus Ultra

Superman's 5.8x the speed of light while All Might's 1.9x the speed of light

Superman's around 3 times faster, while All Might's stronger and has better Lifting Strength and more abilities

Might vote Inconclusive since they seem to be evenly matched, but I'll wait for more input
5.8% and 1.9%, not x, or they'd be FTL

I think more times than not All Might Lands a plus ultra towards the end that gains him the W rather than superman outlasting him.

Ill vote incon, Superman is smarter and has a more flexible flight to dodge All might let alone faster so he wont be getting hit that much and thanks to his mid-low regen and supposedly infinite stamina he'll recover quickly from any damage, tho i dont see him bringing down All might any time soon

All Might vastly upscales from the 1.9x SoL, like murder blitz tier upscale. So Supes isn’t exactly 3x faster, though he is still quicker.
I do want to mention that Superman's feat was also extremely casual and done while injured. So I'd argue he is still three times as fast -- he's at least 2x swifter.

But anyways, I'm probably going to go in-favor of All Might here too. This Superman, while notably a veteran superhero, doesn't have much going for him in terms of his combat skill and what-not.
Also, in terms of LS, All Might is 360,241x stronger so... He pretty much man-handles Supes one-handed. Not to mention having notably more skill and better combat instincts.

I love this version of Superman as much as the next guy, but I don't think he wins this; Heat Vision & Freeze Breath included.

Back