• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MCU Hulk vs All Might

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is Equal
  • Gladiator Hulk & Prime All Might is used
  • Fight takes place in the Sakaar arena
  • Neither have any prior knowledge
  • Both are bloodlusted
Prime All Might is 33.44 Teratons of TnT & >93,006,374,246 Tons of Force
Gladiator Hulk is 39.57 Teratons of TnT & 51,096 Tons of Force

Hulk has a 1.18x AP advantage
All Might has a >1,820,288x LS Advantage

Who Wins?

Angry Green Man: 0 ()
The Number One Hero: 7 (TheRustyOne, Kingofwolves999, SuperStar, LeoEpicGamer8910, TauanVictor, AThe1412, Wishfullite)
Incon: 0 ()
66940326ffd3794b0afbc1bd6c6f290e.jpg
all_might__fanart__by_axely4001_dg8t2i7-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
A 4.73x AP advantage is massive, Hulk will be breaking All Might's bones with every strike and he'll get stronger with rage.

And he'll barely feel All Might's attacks.

I don't think this is fair.

A 4.73x AP advantage is massive, Hulk will be breaking All Might's bones with every strike and he'll get stronger with rage.

And he'll barely feel All Might's attacks.

I don't think this is fair.
All Might has a massive lifting strength advantage. Hulk would just get tossed around the second he approaches.

All Might is now 33.44 Teratons, higher with his Plus Ultra.

Making him comparable to Hulk in terms of physical strength, and has a massive advantage in terms of Lifting Strength.

While this version of Hulk has more skill compared to his previous incarnation, he's still noted as being rather mindless. It won't help him against All Might who should still hold the advantage. His higher lifting strength means Hulk can't stop his charge, and while he can get stronger with his rage, All Might can also go past his limits.

I don't remember Hulk's rage boost being enough to one shot people on par with him or something either, so they should stay relative to each other. While his regeneration will let him hang in there, it's not enough to overcome All Might's insane stamina in comparison.

In his Weakened State he could fight for around three hours and in his Prime he was shown to work non stop for 72 hours straight.

Voting All Might. He has the ability to take and counter anything Hulk can throw at him and come out on top.

Back